Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My name suggestions are Polly and Pumpkin (after her favourite nusty hens) and Pickle in honour of her BFF who she was right beside plus 8-10ft on her wedding day, and that’s perfect as they all rhyme too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Coop worth £1000. Relatable hunnay. 👍🏻

Our 4 year old was watching the stories over my shoulder.

"Is that a chicken coup [coop 🤗]?"
"Yes, what do you think?"
"Sad, it's very small. They don't have a lot of room."

The (some are rescue) 🐔 at a farm near us yesterday. Living their best life. ❤

Screenshot_20220812-222006_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love how we see her setting everything up all nice and shiny for the gram with the lovely fresh bedding and food etc. What we won’t see is Mrs Hinch, “Cleaning sensation” elbow deep in chicken and alpaca tit.

I mean surely at some point Henry has had the bleeping diddly squits with the tit he eats but have we seen her trying to scrub shits out of a carpet? No we have not.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Calling an end of thread bingo that we don't see the hens for another few months and then we get a montage of their "journey" from scared battery hen to slightly less scared Hunch Hen.

That's if they survive that long.

Reactions: 23
I don't understand why she wants to tie herself down with all the responsibility of owning so many animals rather than enjoying her children, family and good fortune now. This is the perfect age to travel the world with them! They can afford it and don't have to plan things around school.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I counted five toys for the hens. That’s five more than I have ever seen for Henry.

So the chickens will be tomorrow night’s prime time reveal. Starting their new life as content makers

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Guyssssh, I’ve just had a call from my sleuth sister, she’s just driven past Llama Lodge and saw the coop. She said it’s SO close to the road that you can clearly see it. She feels it would be easy for any lurking foxes to get to. All that space in the garden and she puts them right beside the noisy road (To the right of the lookout tower as you look at it ) twit 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 52
I don't understand why she wants to tie herself down with all the responsibility of owning so many animals rather than enjoying her children, family and good fortune now. This is the perfect age to travel the world with them! They can afford it and don't have to plan things around school.
Cos she’s no interest in being mummaz to anything but animals. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 12
Guyssssh, I’ve just had a call from my sleuth sister, she’s just driven past Llama Lodge and saw the coop. She said it’s SO close to the road that you can clearly see it. She feels it would be easy for any lurking foxes to get to. All that space in the garden and she puts them right beside the noisy road (To the right of the lookout tower as you look at it ) twit 🙄
Jfc that's about as far from the house as you can get surely? So she's traipsing all the way down there to shut them in once it's dark and then all the way down there just after dawn to let them out? Don't be foolish.

Reactions: 19
I’m pretty sure that is more like a dust bath for the chickens rather than the white dust she has put down she is clueless
53EE0FF6-FFA6-4B14-9ADD-1523A8B8962A.png

Reactions: 8
Calling an end of thread bingo that we don't see the hens for another few months and then we get a montage of their "journey" from scared battery hen to slightly less scared Hunch Hen.

That's if they survive that long.
Featherless battery hens…nausea inducing camera shake….beautiful aesthetic feathered hens.

Definitely the same hens. Not replacement hens after the scary looking ones got eaten by foxes. No no.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This bleep should not be allowed near any animals at all. She doesn’t give a duck about them, it’s all for show until she gets fed up with them like a spoilt brat and wants something else

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I cannot wait for her to witness how quickly 3 hens will create total carnage in that cute little set up by shitting everywhere ( or are her Disney hens the tit free variety) and is she going to deal with sour crop herself or go running to a chicken friendly vet?

Reactions: 19
I’ve unfollowed. I can’t deal with her nonsense. I will just look for her “content” without giving her the satisfaction of my follow.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.