Mrs Hinch #573 Moving house, but what's the hurry? Time to stop for a secret McFlurry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she wants to tie herself down with all the responsibility of owning so many animals rather than enjoying her children, family and good fortune now. This is the perfect age to travel the world with them! They can afford it and don't have to plan things around school.
Travel the world? trip to Disney was the biggest drama ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly don’t understand why she thinks that camera flick transition she does is a good idea. It makes me feel sea sick every bleeping time

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Cos she’s no interest in being mummaz to anything but animals. Hope that helps!
Imagine being able to take Fiddles and Nana Rose abroad!! Fiddles says the boys can have adventures in their house. Imagine the adventures they could have exploring other countries.

Nana Rose was sitting on the Hinch furniture #ad 🙊🥲 and you can hear cars zooming by in the background. I would never by a house that close to a busy road.

Reactions: 20
Jfc that's about as far from the house as you can get surely? So she's traipsing all the way down there to shut them in once it's dark and then all the way down there just after dawn to let them out? Don't be foolish.
I doubt the twit could have put them any further away from the house if she tried. It’s ridiculous. She has absolutely no clue 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker but the hens have pushed me over the edge.
I’ve kept hens all my life and rescued from BHWT (never again, it will be Fresh Start for Hens from now on)
They should not have that amount of treats full stop, they need to be fed a similar diet to what they had in the barn and gradually introduced treats and definitely NOT corn in this weather it over heats their crop.
Her dust bath is wrong in size and content, DE alone causes breathing issues.
Her hens will almost certainly come with mites being barn raised, good luck cleaning your wooden coop Soph, youll be covered in the little buggers before you can say ‘but im a farmer’.
Oh and you will almost certainly lose one of them in the next month, the stats are ex rescue have an 80% survival rate so you really should have got 4 (unless BHWT cherry pick the best…) they are not a bird I would ever recommend a to a newbie.
And as for fox proof….at least being bald you won’t have to spend hours sweeping up the feathers when they get shaken to death, it’s not pretty trust me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
In a couple of months they won’t be allowed out of the coop/cage and it will have to be covered over when ‘flock down’ comes back into force for the winter

Reactions: 14
So i had no idea that chickens needed toys, definitely didn't forsee the xylophone that Ronnie was playing yesterday for bastarding chickens. Why the duck does she have to be so extra!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly can you imagine trying to find a rat in thast house, a lived in house with lots to explore🤭🤭🤭🤭
Bet she already has mice in the walls. I am living for this 🤣🤣🤣 mind you she does think of herself as some sort of Snow White or Dr Dolittle… thinking of it she is a bit of a Sophie do very little!!

So i had no idea that chickens needed toys, definitely didn't forsee the xylophone that Ronnie was playing yesterday for bastarding chickens. Why the duck does she have to be so extra!!!
Oh come on!!! Children don’t have toys silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly don’t understand why she thinks that camera flick transition she does is a good idea. It makes me feel sea sick every bleeping time
I hate it. It’s just silly. Go on TikTok or something and figure out what the kids are doing and try that instead. Time for the camera shake to go.

Reactions: 14
Good luck Soph. My friend who has an actual farmhouse has chickens & guard dogs roaming the property, didn’t scare or stop the foxes until one of the dogs killed a fox. Anything for ig content & to portray a disney life, even though we know it’s the complete opposite
A fox took 2 of my hens while we were sat in the garden in broad daylight, 2 dogs sat out with us, my run was fox proof but if you want your hens to free range there is always a risk.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
F*cl the chickens (just another excuse to shell out another couple of £Ks on stuff) - I can’t believe she’s got ANOTHER Vileda Spin Mop! Does she use a brand new every time she mops the floors?! 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Bet she already has mice in the walls. I am living for this 🤣🤣🤣 mind you she does think of herself as some sort of Snow White or Dr Dolittle… thinking of it she is a bit of a Sophie do very little!!

Oh come on!!! Children don’t have toys silly!
I really need to give myself a shake don't I 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.