Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she put ‘home and cleaning community’ instead of just the tend cleaning which is what made her tend famoussssh. You only became a ‘hOmE iS mY paSSiOn’ wanker after you visited bestbubs4eva’s new home and decided you needed a tend farm, Sopha 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Now she’s moved in (not “officially” of course) we’ll be seeing unpacking videos until next year

Reactions: 16
Also poor Ronnie! His bedroom is so ugly and not child friendly! My heart breaks for him. Imagine having the money they have and still being so tit at everything. I thank my lucky stars every day I’m where I am and my kids (sorry for being a braggy bleep here like her) have amazing bedrooms and I worked bloody hard for it, actual work, not poncing off huns on Instagram.

why do so many scum bags get the most wonderful kids? She’s bleeping awful

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry to change the subject ever so slightly, but I've not seen any recent posts from magic roundabout I think her name was. Hope she is OK?
Normally does off air Thursday post and lyrics x

Reactions: 19
Now she’s moved in (not “officially” of course) we’ll be seeing unpacking videos until next year
Shaking transitions from empty room to full of gifted tit I hope?

Whilst I think of it, is it just me that noticed when packing greyskull, all the clips of putting things in boxes she puts the item down then sort of brings the hand back slowly still in the claw position? Made me cringe every time but I never took a screenshot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shaking transitions from empty room to full of gifted tit I hope?

Whilst I think of it, is it just me that noticed when packing greyskull, all the clips of putting things in boxes she puts the item down then sort of brings the hand back slowly still in the claw position? Made me cringe every time but I never took a screenshot 😂
She’s got form. It fits with her tend Disney life. Everything is dreamy. 🙄 My idea of a nightmare.

Reactions: 10
Let's see how many of her fans, the ones who have 'happy hearts' and think she deserves all of this 'success', are still supporting her when winter comes around and they can't afford to put their heating on. Will they still watch avidly as she prances around with her shoulder out, thermostat cranked up to 35 degrees?
For any stray lurking sheep, wake up. She's fucked you all over, and you're thanking her for doing it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry to change the subject ever so slightly, but I've not seen any recent posts from magic roundabout I think her name was. Hope she is OK?
Normally does off air Thursday post and lyrics x
Not the last two days - she was under the weather and posted a very short message. I hope she is on the mend x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Forced myself to view her Instagram story today, wish i hadn't. The lies she writes, I'm so grateful yadda yadda..Utter bullshit, she doesn't give a flying duck about any followers, reeled them in, got what she's wanted, doesn't need them anymore and anybody that's still goggle eyed and believes every word she says needs their head examined 🙄🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That room reminds me of a post-war prefab house for some reason but I’m not sure why.

The blandness would drive me mad. I love colour and jazzy wallpaper that means something. Where’s her personality in that house? Did she forget to load it onto the Pickfords van?
Not defending her, because she's a bleep, but I'm a loud, outgoing person BUT my house is very minimalist in style and doesn't have a load of colour because I find that and patterns very distracting and need my home to be a calm and relaxing space. It's not grey at all, but is very neutral.

Bore the duck off with the fake messages trying to convince people the sheep are happy for her. Swear I’ve seen this profile pic on a shared gushing message before and it has the typical Hinch double space before the exclamation marks. Must try harder Soph 😂
I was going to ask if any of our in-house detectives had noticed if the profile pics of the 'questions' had been repeated multiple times.
I'd love those psychologists who analyse true crimes to assess her behaviour and insta posts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Another lie Soph, there's no way she'd have wasabi anything after the slop she usually digests.
I bet you she hasn't got a clue what it is, nevermind sitting outside a pub eating it..
Daft twit 🙄
Her bull tit fairy tales get more ridiculous all the time, she’ll be saying Stacey got down on her knee next, she forgot to add in how her heart LITERALLY melted and they cried and cried together holding hands 🤮🙄 fake, lying big eegit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That room reminds me of a post-war prefab house for some reason but I’m not sure why.

The blandness would drive me mad. I love colour and jazzy wallpaper that means something. Where’s her personality in that house? Did she forget to load it onto the Pickfords van?
I agree…. It’s a magnolia monstrosity…. I don’t personally like colour or bright wallpaper but my house has at least got a personality. Notafarm actually makes me angry 😡. All the time and money it has taken…..to look like a 1980’s show home. Also, why the cream carpet in the living room, with two toddlers, a dog, 3 camels and soon to be 3 chickens allowed to roam round 🤷‍♀️.

Not defending her, because she's a bleep, but I'm a loud, outgoing person BUT my house is very minimalist in style and doesn't have a load of colour because I find that and patterns very distracting and need my home to be a calm and relaxing space. It's not grey at all, but is very neutral.

I was going to ask if any of our in-house detectives had noticed if the profile pics of the 'questions' had been repeated multiple times.
I'd love those psychologists who analyse true crimes to assess her behaviour and insta posts!
Emma Kenny needs to analyse her definitely….

Is it just me who thinks the blinds look like a small garage door?!! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1489158
That quilt cover makes me itch….. That’s all 😂. Poor Ronnie..

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Inch sitting there basking in all the free and gifted tit in their big house,while he wouldn’t know a days work if it booted him up the arse.
My husband and so many other men could put the freeloading twit to shame in an hour.
P.s stop trying to appear grateful Soph cause you’re not🙄
I so agree, I don’t think he has many friends unless they’re as bad as him, he walks around thinking he is something special but he’s a lazy prick, no man I know would happily sit at home all day doing bugger all while living of the money his wife makes, my partner would never sit back and let me effectively “keep him” because he has his pride and self respect, something that pair wouldn’t know if it slapped them in the face. I really think he’s even less sincere than his wife, 2 dickheads and nobody could give 2 shits about them, they haven’t done anything’s to deserve what they have, I also feel their perfect relationship is fake, they make out they’re so in love but they don’t seem to have genuine fun and a bit of a laugh together it’s just all comes across as rehearsed and fake. Those who constantly show and tell everybody on SM how much they love each other aren’t always so happy in reality

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think that the new family are paying rent but a discounted cost. They benefit and she doesn’t have to declare it. Otherwise as previously mentioned on here it’s quite scary to move with no official contract and everything could be taken away from the tenants when Tend Farm comes crashing down.

Reactions: 11
….mini movie room?! As opposed to the large movie room she probably has upstairs?!

I just….can’t. She is honestly becoming less relatable to the sheep by the second.

I truly, truly hope that anyone struggling with money to pay bills or feed their children don’t see her bragging with her mini movie room and her child’s popcorn machine. The sad fact is that they probably will. 😔
Don't forget the underfloor heating, while the rest of us are freezing in winter due to choosing food, she will be swanning about barefoot with her shoulders on show. Cue picture of fatsomes larding it on the floor, like he just loves it guyysss! 🙄

Reactions: 22
This made me laugh out loud. Those books, that globe couldn’t be further from her grey interior that she larvved so much at Greyskull. They are so not Hinchliffe it’s hilarious
58F0E021-2C6F-4CB9-8B5C-3390EDC4E388.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.