Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Wize Owl absolutely brilliant video, each one gets better and better, as you were fat hens all support each other unlike the unmentionables elsewhere.
I’m thannnnnk yoooou Schweeet’arrrt. I actually remembered to add it to the Hinch media section too 😂xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why did they dismantle Leonard's cot, they had a giant removal van to cart it down the road in?
Who will be the first Hinch to 💩on that light coloured lounge chair?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now hear me out 😑 I actually think jimbob was fairly good looking in the fash fc footage,aside from the absolute boomerang hooter 🤦🏻‍♀️ He looks so-aged now though like he looks so knackered 🤭 (I’ll just grab my crunky snacks and flat coke on the way out hens) 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! 💀
We need to work this in to the next thread title.
Huns will soon be seeing Inch’s face in slices of toast, puddles etc.
To be honnnnescht, if I saw Inch’s face or any other part of his *cough* anatomy on my toast I’d fling it as far as I could throw it! I’d beat the Olympic record for discus throwing 🍞🥏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now hear me out 😑 I actually think jimbob was fairly good looking in the fash fc footage,aside from the absolute boomerang hooter 🤦🏻‍♀️ He looks so-aged now though like he looks so knackered 🤭 (I’ll just grab my crunky snacks and flat coke on the way out hens) 🤣
😱😱😱
Bosskaren70 and Jimbob
Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

What are you saying? *Feels forehead for temperature* 😂 xxx

C033DEBB-2870-44FA-A649-2A25CA580B13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
H inch may be well off financially, Hinch is running around like a Puppet on a string because she is under the control of so many people including posters on here, how does she know when the husband or a concerned member of his family is not posting here anon as it's the only way to stop her abusing them and him gain control back from her and cure his dead eyes.

Reactions: 8
is the heat getting to you my love? X

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is she trying to hide in the movie room?

Also can't believe how miserable Mr Hunch looks. He can't even muster a fake smile for the shoppers who have paid for this life of luxury.

Can't believe there are still sheep out there who think she deserves this or has worked hard. They are the ones who have paid for their second house, the alpacas, the designer clothes, the fancy car(s?). Because they followed her and bought the things she told them to, companies started approaching her for freebies. If they hadn't bothered, Hinch wouldn't be where she is today.

Screenshot_20220811-000958_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 16

Also can't believe how miserable Mr Hunch looks. He can't even muster a fake smile for the shoppers who have paid for this life of luxury.

Can't believe there are still sheep out there who think she deserves this or has worked hard. They are the ones who have paid for their second house, the alpacas, the designer clothes, the fancy car(s?). Because they followed her and bought the things she told them to, companies started approaching her for freebies. If they hadn't bothered, Hinch wouldn't be where she is today.

View attachment 1490019
beards are like the ultimate cat fish for a man but even a beard can’t make him pass for even a 3/10 and yes he looks haggard as duck. Born i. 1980?! Bullshit. Early 70’s and I’m being generous

Reactions: 18

View attachment 1490019
I think she is trying to pan around the bleeping massive TV. Can't have the Huns remembering the gifted Sky Glass she got only a few months ago and how she has deemed that not worthy of TendFarm.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So designer sunglasses are expensive but your dog sleeping in a £1k gifted mattress & pillows is ok? bleeping melt
These comments make me effing cringe!
My husband bought me some designer shades a few years back & I have looked after them & guarded them with my life abroad, just kidding (sort of!)
Because I appreciate a nice treat & look after my things.
I do not however buy designer mattresses or double beds for my dog because well, that would be silly

Reactions: 21
Is this the face of a man happy with his lot. I despise him yet feel just a tad sorry for him having to put up with that screeching bragging witch but then he enables her so I take that back enjoy your pitiful life now mate cause it ain’t going to last. No one will have the money to buy her autumn range it will be a disaster people won’t be able to heat their homes never mind buying her latest tat range
Maybe Soph is running him into the ground like fiddle did weepy🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.