Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so agree, I don’t think he has many friends unless they’re as bad as him, he walks around thinking he is something special but he’s a lazy prick, no man I know would happily sit at home all day doing bugger all while living of the money his wife makes, my partner would never sit back and let me effectively “keep him” because he has his pride and self respect, something that pair wouldn’t know if it slapped them in the face. I really think he’s even less sincere than his wife, 2 dickheads and nobody could give 2 shits about them, they haven’t done anything’s to deserve what they have, I also feel their perfect relationship is fake, they make out they’re so in love but they don’t seem to have genuine fun and a bit of a laugh together it’s just all comes across as rehearsed and fake. Those who constantly show and tell everybody on SM how much they love each other aren’t always so happy in reality
I'm sure @fannysjohnny our local Maldon detective insinuated James was back at work a few months back, but nothing has ever been confirmed by Hinch.

And be kond troll, they lovingly play Lingo togevahhhh all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Today at work I'm going to try to use some sophisms
Hope that help
If that makes sense
Cracks me up
I don't normally speak like this so I'll be interested to see people's reactions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Is this the face of a man happy with his lot. I despise him yet feel just a tad sorry for him having to put up with that screeching bragging witch but then he enables her so I take that back enjoy your pitiful life now mate cause it ain’t going to last. No one will have the money to buy her autumn range it will be a disaster people won’t be able to heat their homes never mind buying her latest tat range

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Sophie will you be advising your followers to save their money for the hike in energy costs or to spend it on pointless tat?
I think I already know the answer. Hope you can sleep at night knowing that other people will be sitting in the cold, without a hot meal in their bellies because their 'mate' says they need a new candlestick. 😔

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Is this the face of a man happy with his lot. I despise him yet feel just a tad sorry for him having to put up with that screeching bragging witch but then he enables her so I take that back enjoy your pitiful life now mate cause it ain’t going to last. No one will have the money to buy her autumn range it will be a disaster people won’t be able to heat their homes never mind buying her latest tat range
Wow he's aged

Is it just me who thinks the blinds look like a small garage door?!! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1489158
Looks like a roller hatch door fir an ice cream parlour or food outlet🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I know what he reminds me of in that pic, the Turin Shroud 😳
FEA50DDC-5ED9-413F-A6D2-B9E4A9FED261.jpeg
E8977ABF-ACFD-4BC5-A82B-0CEE46099CD0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Safety first Sophie I see leaving the lighter on the table, well done 🙄

Also, ronnies room is horrible isn't it. Doesn't look cosy or like a bedroom at all.
I love the way everyone spots something others don’t see, I didn’t notice the lighter or the garage door blinds in ronni es room.
I just skip past quicky with the sound off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The picture of farmer Soph in nightmare room of trauma, I didn’t even see Ron there, she really should have just had that room for herself 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I have made an account to see if any of you out there think like I do and it could possibly be Katie her number 1 fan moving to castle greyskull?

Also I have watched this thread for more than a year, I am horrified on the way she is acting when we are all in an horrific bleak cost of living crisis.

Reactions: 17
Because it is cheap tit.

She's paid millions for a house and furnished it with MDF and pound shop shite
I don’t think anything is wrong with buying/getting things for free or cheaply - here me out guyyyyys - if you have some personal taste and a critical mind.

I bought my first home just before lockdown and lost my job, now the mortgage holiday is catching up with me. Anyway, unlike greyskull it wasn’t left furnished by the precious owner. I trawled sites like freecycle and eBay for affordable, often free, household furniture, pans, cutlery, toys for the kids.

Would’ve loved the BHF furniture store, but covid closed them. Slowly I found things we needed and liked. It’s not even close to being done, but now I’m back at work, I’ve less time. At least now I can afford paint tins. God know why it’s so expensive. We haven’t rushed in and filled it with ikea tat (no offence meant, they do any some really us work things) and we have a unique homely home that isn’t straight from basic witch influencer 101 catalogue. . If I’d had her house I wouldn’t kept it rustic and not changed it all the new shiny grey tat. Rant over and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know it's been said but I am LIVING for these daily numbers on social blade! It really is good to finally see more and more red numbers. 👍

View attachment 1488827
Oh gosh. They are flying out the door quicker than her garden range! These threads are going to quick for little camping me!

Safety first Sophie I see leaving the lighter on the table, well done 🙄

Also, ronnies room is horrible isn't it. Doesn't look cosy or like a bedroom at all.
Amazing how she is unpacking every box with her fans but has shown rooms already complete. Shows just how much is new and gifted.

Reactions: 15
Fake Hinch all along-anxiety etc etc, didn’t look that anxious at SSS wedding. She took everyone for clever ploy ‘we’re the same’ fools! She should absolutely be ashamed of her gluttony in these dire times. It’s time to stop Hinch!

Reactions: 21
Fake Hinch all along-anxiety etc etc, didn’t look that anxious at SSS wedding. She took everyone for clever ploy ‘we’re the same’ fools! She should absolutely be ashamed of her gluttony in these dire times. It’s time to stop Hinch!
Was she also holding a large glass of vino in that video with SS? I mean, surely it was Rijeka as she doesn't drink? 🙄

Reactions: 8
I have made an account to see if any of you out there think like I do and it could possibly be Katie her number 1 fan moving to castle greyskull?
Feels like this theory is being put forward every other page. 😂

Her sister is moving house so it is probably her moving into Greyskull.

I'm fank you.

Screenshot_20220810-115108_Facebook~2.jpg

Was she also holding a large glass of vino in that video with SS? I mean, surely it was Rijeka as she doesn't drink? 🙄
They got those soft drinks at Wasabi hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.