Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, they aren't immune to energy price rises. And with her love of keeping the house tropically warm and the new underfloor heating, they'll feel that come the new year. Their lifestyle and current income stream isn't going to stop them having to cut back on spending. Especially if she's starting to flounder looking for new contracts.
I genuinely will eat my sandals if Janine isn't already working or, at the very least, talking to recruitment agents.

Funny you mentioned @fannysjohnny, I was just thinking we hadn't heard from them in a while! Did Hinch figure out who it was 👀
Fanny has had to go into hiding. She does have a "friend" who posts on here, in a similarly cryptic manner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Looking forward to the house tour so we can see Ron's dolls house in the reveal, also the mirror, pew, 8 chairs and all the other crap she 'upcycled' with daddy and had ' the perfect place' ready for them to go......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Will be some sickly montage of waking up at the faux farm today and all the I can’t believe it, the boys love it and no doubt those bastard alpacas running around with Ronnie while his stupid ‘mother’ cackles.

Then tonight a full on edited montage of locking up greyskull and opening the door to the faux farm. With each room it’ll blend from a before to an after. A load of alpaca shite and the resin drive. Ending with the boys running around the garden before a family photo outside the front door. Then there will be the 7pm grid post with all the usual crap she spouts.

“I can’t believe it guys! We are finally here. Our boys absolutely love it and it’s amazing. Thank you for following our journey, dreams really do come true! It’s been hard work and a lot of struggles but it just feels right for our family. Greyskull will always be in our hearts but we can’t wait to continue our journey with you guys. Let the adventures of Hinch farm begin!’

She will definitely use the key words to keep the sheep on side. Journey, adventure, love it, can’t believe it, grateful, unbelievable, family, honestly….blah blah blah 🙄

Seriously duck off Sophie. You are nothing but a con artist and you know it.
Are you Soph’s ghost writer/Instagram manager? That was uncanny :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That bridesmaid proposal makes no sense. She doesn’t even answer the question and it just sounds like a night out. It’d be like someone asking me “how did Mr YR propose?” and I just say “I was laying in bed one morning and he brought me a cup of coffee. Then I had some cheesecake and caught a train to London, where we went for a tostada in TGI Fridays and to the zoo. It was a magical day and I love him so much.“ It’s absolute nonsense written down like that

(Although the day is accurate! He proposed using a chalkboard mug cup he brought my coffee up in then brought me cheesecake before we went to London and did all my favourite things to do, which is eating and looking at animals.)
Because it’s a completely fabricated story. Very obvious that it’s just lies as there’s wasaaay too much unnecessary/irrelevant detail!

Reactions: 22
@Wize Owl absolutely brilliant video, each one gets better and better, as you were fat hens all support each other unlike the unmentionables elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Popcorn is not recommended for children under 4
Tbf, it’s probably tend popcorn 🍿 🤣

Jimbobteenypeeny 🎵bleep’ry House🎵
(Volume needed, contains swears) 🤭 credit to @Thatsall and @Whenthelightsturntostars for the idea 💕🐔

Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday! Whether it’s a day off for Sopha or not, here’s Jimbob with a song for you 🎵 Peggy? Penny? and Phyllis? are making their debut 🐓🐓🐓
View attachment 1489804
This is the GOAT. Haven’t stopped laughing yet. “The office tart”!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She'll be quiet all day waiting for the 7pm uploaded to be in competition with best bubs! We already know she accidentally uploaded yesterday morning so she obviously for the date and time wrong 🫠

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.