Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bedroom reveal is so underwhelming. Nothing goes together lol. Think she’s rushed it for content. The green throw she needs to add more thing that colour around the place for a pop of something 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry just catching up! My 3.5yo is waiting on his ASD assessments but has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder. He will only sleep with a dressing gown on (even now when it's 27degrees he's is a full fleece dressing gown). We have been debating a weighted blanket for a while but they are so expensive! Any recommendations?
none! Me and my son have different brands, mines from eBay and his was off Amazon! I always just go by reviews, if possible if it’s a brand I’ll google the brand and go by trust pilot as they are verified reviews! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice the thick layer of dust on the bottom book from her styled bedside books? You would think that the queen of clean would flick the duster round before filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And don’t tell me they are sleeping in there with no fan. Wonder if she has aircon?
Wouldn’t want jimbobs sweaty bollocks touching me in the night am fank yoo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What’s with the weird sofa at the bottom of the bed? Is she expecting people to sit there while her and Jamie sleep?

Why in my head is this adding to the whole ‘Handmaid’ vibe they have going?
I knew it reminded me of something a bit ritualistic - I wasn’t getting Ceremony vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not read a y of the thread today, but jist came on to day that bed isn't in the middle of the vile underwhelming room.

Reactions: 16
The bedroom reveal is so underwhelming. Nothing goes together lol. Think she’s rushed it for content. The green throw she needs to add more thing that colour around the place for a pop of something 😩
What is her colour scheme. Nothing goes. A black frame (hideous) bed , the horrid green throw ( nothing else is green in that room is it?!) I quite like the chest of drawers ( I wouldn’t buy them but I think they’re nice ) but don’t think they match. What is going on in that room 😂 it’s so dull. She could have chosen a nice green like teal but that is a gross green ; no offence to anyone who has / likes it. That breathe cushion looks shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
she just lurrvvees her old house so much she’s even brought a piece of her Fake grass to randomly hang over the bed 😳 I’m so Emosh guys 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.