Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incidentally, isn’t it particularly stupid to decant Zoflora into a spray bottle labelled ‘Hinch Farm’?

And secondly, did anyone else wonder why they had to stack the washer and dryer when they have a utility room bigger than many kitchens? Maybe it was Bradley’s suggestion especially if he really did get a GCSE in AutoCAD drawing!

So many pointless things going on in that house.
The biggest pointless thing in that house is the cunty owner. All the vest 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry just catching up! My 3.5yo is waiting on his ASD assessments but has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder. He will only sleep with a dressing gown on (even now when it's 27degrees he's is a full fleece dressing gown). We have been debating a weighted blanket for a while but they are so expensive! Any recommendations?
You can make them - with rice. Like a quilt.

How are they gonna reach to put anything on those chests of drawers / bedside tables with them that far away from the bed :ROFLMAO:
Why didn’t they get a super king 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Here is the plans for the orangery and yes you are right there is dressing rooms and should be a balcony though they may be adding this at a later date perhaps.

Screenshot_2022-08-11-22-10-17-453_com.adobe.reader.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-11-22-09-57-310_com.adobe.reader.jpg

Reactions: 6
Sorry don’t want to hijack the post or derail the thread! But my partner had adhd and ASD and has to take a sleeping tablet, we need to possibly look at switching the sleeping med as it sedates him too much - wouod it be worth trying a weighted blanket (if he would even try it 😫)?

Think it was said she was in the Audi Q8?
my son was waking 3-4 time a night (on a good night) which was a killer for both of us. Since I got him one in December he’s now waking 3-4 times a week which is a massive achievement. I would say try it, my sons was about £25 from Amazon and it’s the best money I’ve ever spent. Just make sure you research and go for the correct weight for his body weight. My son also gets very anxious and it seems to settle him down and he’s asleep in no time now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Going through a heatwave, supermarkets taking disposable bbqs off the shelves for safety and this nincompoop is out here lighting candles round the joint like it's mid Autumn. Laaawd have mercy.

Reactions: 16
The worst decorated room I’ve ever seen. Boring, bland, impractical and dull. I actually prefer her old house

Reactions: 23
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does mad Ma do the same [space] comma [space] hmmm? Which one is running the others account?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.