Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice the thick layer of dust on the bottom book from her styled bedside books? You would think that the queen of clean would flick the duster round before filming.
That’s probably cause het have been sat there about 1223456 days before they finally moved in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have they been taking inspiration from the greatest ever episode of 'The office' (American version)?
The dinner party....
Where we discover that Jan makes Michael sleep on a tiny sofa at the bottom of the bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I took Mirt for sleep until recently, but it’s not an actual sleeping tablet is it. I was given it as one of my anti depressants but to take at night. Been swapped to something else now to help with nightmares.
What dose is he on? May just be too high x
higher doses of mirtazipine ie for depression - tend to cause less drowsiness weirdly, could try halving a 15mg dose and taking it earlier so hangover is less. Melatonin much better in conditions like adhd - they sell it on the shelves in the states 🤦🏻‍♀️

apologies for off topic, but getting back to it, I’ve caught up since lunch time secret ice cream shovelling, and I’m howling. Need to set @Longtimelurker xoxox off on regular Maldonia safaris 🥰

Reactions: 9
Going to ask the same question as last night about the random round tables in the “little” movie room… where the duck do you put your nighttime glass of water or your morning (well noon in her case) cup of tea? Hell even reaching for the lube would be a pain. Oops, forgot Inch and his micro penis would never require lube. Soph hunnay, you have no idea how to style. FACT!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tesco forgot the other cushions , you know the IN. & OUT ones

breathe in breathe out 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bed looks quite small too. With a big room like that you would think they would have gotten a bigger bed.

Reactions: 18
Please stay 🙏 out of interest, which thread are you on if you're not on this one? (Apologies if I can't ask that!)

Edit to add a gif as I love a good gif 🙂
Imma staying 🤭🥰 that snapshot eye bloke mostly he is a bleeping narcissist n! And then I look at a few others which for the life of me I can’t remember they are that important 🤭I love a good old gif as well! I would try and upload one back but from the disaster of trying to upload this boomerang that took me about 20 years and then I ended up posting on the wrong thread 🫠🤣you will end up getting a picture of my face of my tits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Money certainly doesn't buy taste and never has done with her - the bedroom is all over the place, with nothing matching/flowing and feels cold.... 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Incidentally, isn’t it particularly stupid to decant Zoflora into a spray bottle labelled ‘Hinch Farm’?

And secondly, did anyone else wonder why they had to stack the washer and dryer when they have a utility room bigger than many kitchens? Maybe it was Bradley’s suggestion especially if he really did get a GCSE in AutoCAD drawing!

So many pointless things going on in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF so many questions to ask for starters …

Why is there one candle on one side and two on the other? Why is there a pestle & Mortar in the bedroom?
Why are the bedside cupboards so big and faraway?
What’s the book?
And the sand timer!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bedroom is bleeping hideous. I would love to know what colour everything actually is. I thought most of her decorating was 'mushroom/greige' 🤮🤮🤮 but that looks cream to me. Why decorate an entire house a certain colour range then filter the tit out of it so it looks completely different. Just paint it bleeping magnolia in the first place if that's what you wanted to do. bleeping giraffe neck one nostril bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.