Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the weird sofa at the bottom of the bed? Is she expecting people to sit there while her and Jamie sleep?

Why in my head is this adding to the whole ‘Handmaid’ vibe they have going?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re going to be shagging on the sofa aren’t they, I can picture the micro penis already 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well that bedroom is bleeping hideous! The woman has zero taste. Give me my mismatched duvet, drawers, bedside tables (actually within reach of the bed!) and wardrobes over this horrific sex dungeon gone wrong monstrosity!!

What’s with the weird sofa at the bottom of the bed? Is she expecting people to sit there while her and Jamie sleep?

That's where the children will be sitting whilst they wait for attention in the morning whilst their 'loving' mother is giving the dog his cuddles.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just reading the comments and so many are asking about Henry’s room, does he like it, has he settled in, can they see it. Why are they all interested in the dogs room? Not one of them have asked about the humans living in the house and if they have settled in. Very weird

Reactions: 22

Yes. Fiddle will be sat there giving them step by step on how to conceive baby no3 and the old myth of positions to determine the sex of the baby in order to have a girl so she's like bestie bubs xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m fairly new on this thread (usually read Solomon & Label Lady 😂) I don’t think I’ve ever seen a thread move so fast! It’s amazing!

• Haha
Are her following figures available for today?
just wondering if Braggy mcbraggerson has lost any more followers today 🙏

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.