Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the white and grey i feel like Hunch had her own little 'style' (as boring and bland as it was) but now its like shes just mashed loads of tit together that doesnt go together?? Like shes trying to get into an edgy niche but shes missed the mark completely

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This not being level would annoy the hell out of me.

If she’s only just made her bed, erm where did they sleep last night?

And where’s the Juliet balcony she said they were going to have off their bedroom? Or did I imagine that?

It looks nice like a hotel room, just not homely looking at all, very sterile and the fact it’s got ‘prop’ books on the side of the bed is laughable

God that would drive me mental. That’s such bad design. Was Brad and his GCSE in CAD involved in the panelling design?

That bed looks like it will fall apart as soon as you breathe on it. I didn’t like her beds at greyskull but at least they looked sturdy and robust. I mean what happens if chicken strip chooses that bed tonight? It’s a risky choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry to be the twit that quotes oneself but maybe she put them that far away because she'll turn the lamp off with her size 5 fooootzzzzz
She's used to being flexible , it's all the experience with having her head up her own arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So where did they sleep the last couple of nights if it’s their first night here? Or did someone forget to edit that bit?!?

Also does anyone else think the ‘I see you all 🥲’ might be that she knows she got papped

Reactions: 19
The missing balcony is a really good point. That's something you'd install before getting brand new carpets and decorating because they'll need to rip out the window and install double doors etc and it'll make a huge mess.

Weird to get planning for that and then not go through with it while everything else is in a mess.

Reactions: 20
I know someone has probably said it before, but she is so inspiring with the quotes she uses in her range... 'breathe' how did she come up with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I read somewhere that having matching furniture items all from the set isn't 'classy' and looks cheap. Apparently a room looks more thought out and put together if it has individual statement pieces... maybe this is what she was going for but missed the mark. Again.

Reactions: 8
Where's her vast amount of make up storage and dressing table and stool also??
Probably in her walk-in wardrobe, which I doubt has any natural light. Not that she needs it when she’s trowelling on her Drag Race inspired make up!

But where did she sleep last night if todays the first night in her new bedroom 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Who designed your house Hinch, Stevie Wonder?View attachment 1491466
Hahaha is that a pestal and mortor on the left hand side of the photo on the bed side (not bedside reaching distance) drawers? Is she grinding inches balls up for their 'first night' there 🤣

Edited to say I have only just seen I'm not the first to point this out and I now realise I've spelt it wrong... I'm just learning guysschhhh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Where are her pictures? You know - all the family photos? Where are her sentimental objects - the vase that was passed to her through her Nan; the plant pot she bought years ago but still loves it because it feels like home; the little house plant she rescued from a garden centre and is now thriving?
These must be things we all have at least some experience of?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Alexa- ffs carpet ###ad

lights pathetic candles with 12 bright lightbulbs going - makes perfect sense for her part of the gram 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.