Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet there’s no sockets by the bed to charge a phone either, hate it when that happens in a hotel!
It’s not practical at all, there’s nothing useful or comforting in there. It’s just a glorified showroom to advertise her stuff. What a sad way to live.

Reactions: 29
Did Sophie not say they have a dressing room each? Why do they need massive Chest of drawers in their room

Reactions: 17
Did Sophie not say they have a dressing room each? Why do they need massive Chest of drawers in their room
No no no that’s their bedside tables you nusty troll

I’d forgotten about the dressing room / wardrobe thingys though!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nothing in the bedroom matches, it has no flow. The black bed, ridiculous light and mirrors are awful, far too harsh for the 'styling' of the rest of the room. The phrase all money and no class springs to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Any sign of the pew or the mirror or the blanket box thing she upycled and had the perfect place for?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Jimbobnoknob on a promise tonight or something? Candles?

Those chest of drawers look bleeping ridiculous as bedside tables. She’s bleeping clueless
Why are they so far away from the bed? You'd have to get out of bed to put your book/glasses on the cabinet and turn the lamp off. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Majority of people with autism have rhythmic movements. I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to even question if Ronnie has autism it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s like she just wants to dismiss that it’s autism. I don’t know or is she waiting for a few months to announce.
It might not be the case for her but talking from experience with asd you don't just turn up to one or two appointments and your diagnosed. With his age a lot of professionals like to sit and wait incase they "grow out of it" 🙄 I don't know about her local area but I know mine it makes no difference If you go pay for private or not. Its not recognised that they are until the local authority say so. It can take up to 5/7years, not for all. Some are very lucky and its just pot luck really if its quick but for many children it takes years. Paediatrics, speech and language( local not private), professionals visiting him in his nursery setting, occupation therapist. There's a team of people who do their assessments before it goes to a panel meeting with them all for them to decide if he is, isn't or to wait and see. I'm wondering if this is why she's never actually said he is because she's not had a full diagnosis yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Go go gadget arms 🤣 we need @Andioooop 's magical creations to show how Soph will reach those bedside chest of drawers tables 👏
Sorry to be the twit that quotes oneself but maybe she put them that far away because she'll turn the lamp off with her size 5 fooootzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That beds been up for a long time ... First time they've slept in it tonight? Despite someone stayed there every night so it was never empty 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly she has one of the most annoying voices I’ve ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m laughing so hard right now. I can just imagine all her sheep who tried to copy the grey interior from grey skull and now they’re all probably going nuts and wanting to copy her new “farm house” look 😂😂😂😂😂 bet they’re all fuming lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are the bedside tables/set of drawers (as she has to be so extra) so far away from the bed? And what's with the amount of cushions on that bed too? The whole 'style' looks ridiculous and bland. Seen more colour in a bowl of rice than this bloody house. 🙄

Reactions: 19
Nothing about that bedroom makes it liveable. It’s basically a showroom. And where’s the egg timer?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.