Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
rmd has huge links to autism. I’ve seen lots of rmd diagnoses alongside a diagnosis of asd and adhd as the most common ones. As I said, she won’t ever admit him being autistic(if he is) as

a) she’s ableist and clearly doesn’t like the label of an intellectual disability as this will impact her fairy tale life style. I’d say 90% or parents of nd children learn very quickly private schools aren’t the place for autistic children, she probably already knows this and knows if she comes forward, lots of well being parents of autistic children will tell her this. Unfortunately she’s so up her own arse hole, she’s rather put her poor child in unsuitable education as her hunger for being “middle class” matters more to her then Ronnie.

2) rmd can exist alone and in some areas it can be diagnosed before asd on its own, again this differs. My area doesn’t diagnose asd before 4 years old but other posters on here have shared their trust so. Either way, there’s not the stigma surrounding rmd like their is asd so it suits her. She still gets sympathy and gets to cash in on Ronnie without feeling ashamed of her kid.

3) she’s a bellend.
Thank you for explaining more! I’m only a parent to neurodiverse children. And I won’t lie I haven’t heard of ‘RMD’ before, but it fits at least two of mines behaviour profiles.

Always appreciate your input Sue! You explain things factually and helpfully.
And yes she is indeed a bellend with her own goals and jOuRnEy. She doesn’t give a hoot about her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you for explaining more! I’m only a parent to neurodiverse children. And I won’t lie I haven’t heard of ‘RMD’ before, but it fits at least two of mines behaviour profiles.

Always appreciate your input Sue! You explain things factually and helpfully.
And yes she is indeed a bellend with her own goals and jOuRnEy. She doesn’t give a hoot about her kids
Theres probably a lot of people out there that have “one” diagnosis, say, autism, but others have been missed. Lots of conditions that fall under that nd umbrella have a high tendency to coexist alongside other conditions. Adhd and epilepsy is another one of the top of my head!

I’m glad what I type helps, I tend to type very quick online and cba with grammar and spelling as I spend my life doing that at work with a fine tooth comb. I also tend to have had a gin or two in the evenings when I’m lurking 👀 glad I am still semi coherent🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Theres probably a lot of people out there that have “one” diagnosis, say, autism, but others have been missed. Lots of conditions that fall under that nd umbrella have a high tendency to coexist alongside other conditions. Adhd and epilepsy is another one of the top of my head!

I’m glad what I type helps, I tend to type very quick online and cba with grammar and spelling as I spend my life doing that at work with a fine tooth comb. I also tend to have had a gin or two in the evenings when I’m lurking 👀 glad I am still semi coherent🤣
You most certainly are helpful. I’m definitely in your fan club 🤣! And you seem to work your ass off unlike a certain tend farm owner - so you deserve those gins! Can’t beat a wee drink and read at tattle in the evening

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's going to be desperate to do a roller rant but it'll be Jimbob doing some creeping videos later of her asleep on Ron's floor or in the alpaca shed to garner sympathy over how hard she has it.

Reactions: 25
I’m literally Laughing out loud at the Soph in the wild stuffing her face video… so glad you spotted her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is going to be another fun one to remember- the time someone got high & found Soph alone stuffing her face with McFlurry

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Howling at the fact that Inch was actually with her and they parked in a disabled space...stupid twats, my Mum's disabled and it really winds me up when people do that 🤬 maybe it did autocorrect from spouse but how bleeping funny would it be if he'd forgotten to ask for his BBQ sauce, so plonked the car in disabled to go in and get some and when he was gone Hinch demolished her McFlurry 🤣 wonder where the kids were if that's the case...maybe this is the takeaway she was on about yesterday that they hadn't had after 2 days of moving! Stupid twit.

Also noticed a few new members on here, welcome to the best thread you will ever be on we are all a lovely bunch of nusty trolls ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She must be dying to have a pop at the dutty trollllssszzz. But she daren’t because she knows she’s already walking on thin ice with all her bragging

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's going to be desperate to do a roller rant but it'll be Jimbob doing some creeping videos later of her asleep on Ron's floor or in the alpaca shed to garner sympathy over how hard she has it.
Was just coming on to say, queue Jamie creepy video of Sopha tend sleeping saying she’s been so busy today she’s only had a McFlurry to eat all day, bless her heart 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she has taken the pantry reel off her main grid 🤣🤣
I've just looked and it's still there you have to go onto the reels tab...not sure if that automatically puts it on the grid or not though and perhaps she deleted from there but kept it in her reels

Reactions: 12
I’m just imagining all of our Victorian ancestors with their proper and useful pantries wondering what the duck went wrong in society when a twit named Mrs Hinch puts a spinny board with tins of soup in their pantry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m starting to believe she doesn’t spend any time with her kids?! Making out she’s hard at work and she’s stuffing her face with a McFlurry without the kids? I’m certain mad freda looks after them more
I think so too, and whenever you do see her with them she just looks so unnatural and awkward.

This is going to be another fun one to remember- the time someone got high & found Soph alone stuffing her face with McFlurry
Thread 1000 is gonna be bleeping lit

*edited, bad spelling!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So lovely to see so many new members. The wiki and thread 500 are worth a read 😘.

I hope we get a gretel rant tonight guys

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.