Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t often comment but this is getting me down now.
A woman who cleans her house, screws over the vulnerable for cash, is treated like the second coming of Christ himself by her shoppers followers, who think she can do no wrong. The same followers who (like most of us at one point, I’m sure) were once entertained by her normal home, watching her buy home bargains tat and calling her cloths daft names. She’s now so completely unrelatable to these people that she’s got alpacas wandering round her mansion in which she’s got so many rooms she doesn’t know what to do with each of them.
She’s gifted tens of thousands of pounds of unnecessary crap even a bed for a dog when literal human children in this country are without beds. She’s now leaving the previous set of gifted furniture in her old house that she can afford to just hand over to someone else rent free and still gets given thousands more!
Personally, I’m not jealous - but I’m angry. Angry that she gets called out on non of her tit, her wastefulness, her dangerous tips, her lies, her self absorbed lack of reading-the-room when so many cannot afford to heat their homes and feed their children and she’s still actively pushing debt onto those who follow her with the relentless pushing of ad ad ad undeclared ad -must keep up with the Hinches - let’s be honest her demographic pushes to the stay at home mums, the younger families and the vulnerable. If they think they can buy a piece of her fairytale who cares if the gas bill gets paid?!
And I know this from experience of her, other influencers and Instagram in general. I once wanted to make my house insta-perfect, had an insta home account, made myself sick with anxiety to clean clean clean and up to my eyeballs with debt. Next accounts, very accounts, credit cards, loans I had the lot and I still wasn’t any happier with all that ‘stuff’, in fact I was severely depressed.
She’s encouraging this on a massive scale, even her Tesco range churning out the same things season after season in a slightly different shade of griege which everyone buys again because saint sophie said so. It’s just a complete disregard for the state of the country at the moment. READ.THE.ROOM
This is exactly why I came here today.
I'm moving house. I have 10 days. Not 10 months.
I used to see hinch as an inspiration - now I see someone who has no clue what work is. And her 'I'll never forget what you guys have done for me ' balls today - just no.
As usual it's all what people done For her. Or given her. It’s all me me me with that woman. All of us who are going to be struggling to pay our bills, feed our kids - We are the ones who pay for that lifestyle.
😩

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just to add, I’m not stating I believe Ron is autistic but if he has being diagnosed with RMD coupled with ‘invisible speech needs’ an then he may be neurodiverse which is totally fine and we the strangers of the world don’t need to know such intimate details of his life do we!
But how else would she line up the pound coins otherwise eh.
rmd has huge links to autism. I’ve seen lots of rmd diagnoses alongside a diagnosis of asd and adhd as the most common ones. As I said, she won’t ever admit him being autistic(if he is) as

a) she’s ableist and clearly doesn’t like the label of an intellectual disability as this will impact her fairy tale life style. I’d say 90% or parents of nd children learn very quickly private schools aren’t the place for autistic children, she probably already knows this and knows if she comes forward, lots of well being parents of autistic children will tell her this. Unfortunately she’s so up her own arse hole, she’s rather put her poor child in unsuitable education as her hunger for being “middle class” matters more to her then Ronnie.

2) rmd can exist alone and in some areas it can be diagnosed before asd on its own, again this differs. My area doesn’t diagnose asd before 4 years old but other posters on here have shared their trust so. Either way, there’s not the stigma surrounding rmd like their is asd so it suits her. She still gets sympathy and gets to cash in on Ronnie without feeling ashamed of her kid.

3) she’s a bellend.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
This is hilarious, a lazy Susan with tins of soup on it 😂 Loving these posts and the McFlurry chat - I can imagine the Boomerang. Also wasn’t sure she could drive herself as thought she would need to stick her head out of the sunroof ATV
HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Evenin' tattlers! Been lurking for a while now... I used to quite like watching Hinch until the 'hole in the kitchen wall' fiasco (when she got the builders in a day after mentioning the idea...).

Quickly got sick of the constant bragging and look what I've been gifted/look what unnecessary work I've had done to my house bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think we need to commence bingo on what animals she’ll be plonking in the garden next. Her breadth of knowledge in so many animals is truly magical
Please not rabbits 😕 She’ll think they can live in a tiny hutch and eat nothing but carrots 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Totally random but why does she filter her annoying bleeping boat race so her chin looks like a crescent moon
Jimmy Hill chin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Inch sitting there basking in all the free and gifted tit in their big house,while he wouldn’t know a days work if it booted him up the arse.
My husband and so many other men could put the freeloading twit to shame in an hour.
P.s stop trying to appear grateful Soph cause you’re not🙄

I heard something on the radio the other day about the cost of living, and someone said that a high percentage of workers on minimum wage or not much more have 2 or 3 jobs, just to cover normal every day living expenses. My husband has two. They have no feckin clue!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
😂

A labrador puppy, a best friend for Henz and the human boyz. 🥺

Will be this year's big Christmas reveal. A puppy arriving from Santa 🙊🥺😭
I don't see her getting another dog. Henry is her number one golden child and she wouldn't want to risk doing anything to upset him.
(Even though he's miserable as she doesn't walk him and overfeeds him)

Reactions: 16
I don't see her getting another dog. Henry is her number one golden child and she wouldn't want to risk doing anything to upset him.
(Even though he's miserable as she doesn't walk him and overfeeds him)
Think a report to the RSPCA is in order. She’s just as much a bleep as someone who starves a pet

Reactions: 7
My, you guys have been busy while I was at work! Enjoying a glass of vino while I catch up, but I just have to say, how on earth were a 3 and a 1 year old arguing about where they sat in the bath??! Especially as Ronni e was apparently non-verbal until about two months ago…

And seriously. Lonnie is 1 (ish). Just let Ronnie get the prime position woman, he may remember it but Lonnie certainly won’t!

Reactions: 27
I really hope she takes a break from collecting animals. It actually takes time and experience to learn about different types of proper animal care. All she’s doing is going to create a whole lots of people getting pets they know nothing about 🙁

Reactions: 20
I really hope she takes a break from collecting animals. It actually takes time and experience to learn about different types of proper animal care. All she’s doing is going to create a whole lots of people getting pets they know nothing about 🙁
She collected jim bob the sloth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guyysch what I want to know is :

why did she have to go to McDs for an ice cream 🍦

why did Ron-Popcorn-Mannzzzz not make her ice cream???! Did she not buy him an ice cream machine to go with his popcorn machine #gifted in the mini movie room the selfish bastard 😂

And why not take your kids along, and treat them to a wee ice cream? Weird Weird weird woman if I’m honest guyysch

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.