Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres probably a lot of people out there that have “one” diagnosis, say, autism, but others have been missed. Lots of conditions that fall under that nd umbrella have a high tendency to coexist alongside other conditions. Adhd and epilepsy is another one of the top of my head!

I’m glad what I type helps, I tend to type very quick online and cba with grammar and spelling as I spend my life doing that at work with a fine tooth comb. I also tend to have had a gin or two in the evenings when I’m lurking 👀 glad I am still semi coherent🤣
My son has recently been diagnosed with ADHD however has a lot of autistic traits. I know these all overlap and coexist like you said. I believe autism should have been looked at more carefully with him as opposed to the one diagnosis and out the door. He also shows a lot of signs of ODD, I had my suspicions but not once mentioned to me during diagnosis of ADHD, my suspicions were confirmed in his formal diagnosis letter!! I hadn’t heard of RMD before either, my son is a restless sleeper and wakes up in the night, I invested in a weighted blanket for him and the difference it made to him sleeping was almost instant!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So are we thinking a Gretel I’m so relatable rant about how she went out to get the boys McDonald’s as a treat as they haven’t yet unpacked, and the car only went and broke down and as sh*t is the only thing that she finds she can relate to the sheep with maybe she ate her McFlurry too fast got brain freeze and then became lactose intolerant so shat herself in the car while waiting for the AA man to come save her?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
So are we thinking a Gretel I’m so relatable rant about how she went out to get the boys McDonald’s as a treat as they haven’t yet unpacked, and the car only went and broke down and as sh*t is the only thing that she finds she can relate to the sheep with maybe she ate her McFlurry too fast got brain freeze and then became lactose intolerant so shat herself in the car while waiting for the AA man to come save her?
It the car did breakdown thsts the quickest Karma🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve not been pulling my weight with the bot reporting this week but I just managed to get some done.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My son has recently been diagnosed with ADHD however has a lot of autistic traits. I know these all overlap and coexist like you said. I believe autism should have been looked at more carefully with him as opposed to the one diagnosis and out the door. He also shows a lot of signs of ODD, I had my suspicions but not once mentioned to me during diagnosis of ADHD, my suspicions were confirmed in his formal diagnosis letter!! I hadn’t heard of RMD before either, my son is a restless sleeper and wakes up in the night, I invested in a weighted blanket for him and the difference it made to him sleeping was almost instant!! Xx
so glad it worked! I’m a massive advocate of weighted blankets! Forever recommending them for adhd children before going right to melatonin if they are having sleep problems. I’m partial to one myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right Soph, I've given CoolDad his balls back from the silk pink purse and let him go out with his mates tonight*, and my kids are flat out asleep from a day at the beach building sandcastles and getting messy**, sooo what have you got for us? A Gretal rant or a tit reveal? A cryptic post or a juicy wild tag perhaps? If you could let me know by 8.30pm please babes, cos I'll just start a new box set otherwise xxxxx

*) Obv a joke. Sorry Jimbob, maybe one day soon?
**) Try it sometime Soph, it's wonderful and the kids will love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so glad it worked! I’m a massive advocate of weighted blankets! Forever recommending them for adhd children before going right to melatonin if they are having sleep problems. I’m partial to one myself!
It’s been a god send for him. And for me!! No more waking up 4 times a night!! He always goes to sleep ok once I’ve battled to get him into bed, it was the waking in the night that done me!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Calling bingo on loads of gushy inbox comments she wrote herself from the huns saying how good a mother she is and how good she is with Ronnnnnn and how they sympathise etc etc same old shite 🥱

wev got this mama…we are right where we are supposed to be 😴

Reactions: 16
Sorry don’t want to hijack the post or derail the thread! But my partner had adhd and ASD and has to take a sleeping tablet, we need to possibly look at switching the sleeping med as it sedates him too much - wouod it be worth trying a weighted blanket (if he would even try it 😫)?

@Longtimelurker xoxox did you notice if she was in her Range Rover or in an Audi?
Think it was said she was in the Audi Q8?

Reactions: 8
Someone may of already commented on this
8710B14B-461E-4CBD-A642-D24B20B2913B.png

people have asked where she got the pillow not the reason behind the purchase. If the boy falls out of bed would you not invest in a upholstered bed with cushioning around the edges or some sort of foam surrounding??
I am convinced her child is autistic. The woman posts hints here and there but beats around the bush about it, if he is it isn’t the end of the world.
She really ticks me off, I just don’t understand why everything has such a big story to follow.
I personally feel as tho when she actually BUYS something feels the need to explain the reason behind it because she isn’t used to spending on necessary things.
Her sons bed looks like horrible cheap Sh!t!!! Along with the duvet and pillows which follow.

Reactions: 21
Nothing like a bit of pillow talk,but as you are an expert,any tips on how I stop punching myself in the face when I pull my cover up during the night?
These are the sort of questions that Mrs H could answer,I'm sure she's missed a trick.
Well there’s all this talk of weighted ones! Maybe that’ll help! Personally I use a coverless one! I’ve not punched myself…. Yet!!

Reactions: 5
Someone suggested spouse if that which makes sense .

Speaking of sauce, there was a Heinz advert on earlier which sounded like Rob Beckett on the voiceover. Has he followed you back yet Soph?

The gold toilet for your bumbuminnit.
Rob followed Gemma back the day after Stacey's wedding so if he didn't follow cling on soph by then, he never will 👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.