Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry don’t want to hijack the post or derail the thread! But my partner had adhd and ASD and has to take a sleeping tablet, we need to possibly look at switching the sleeping med as it sedates him too much - wouod it be worth trying a weighted blanket (if he would even try it 😫)?

Think it was said she was in the Audi Q8?
I don’t know if they‘re like Hinch loving bastards DFS and have a permanent sale but I’ve seen adverts on Facebook for Kuddly weighted blankets for £39 each. (I have one of their hoodies for winter and it’s great even if it does make me feel like Homer Simpson in his muumuu)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Says it all really though doesn't it. I have a tin/jar shelf in my larder. I normally have 8 cans of chopped tomatoes, probably another 8 of various beans, then some jars of olives, peas, passata, ie stuff that I commonly use and then top them up as and when I use them so that I always have the basics in for emergency meal when there is no dinner plan 😂All she has is 1 tin of peaches and 2 tins of chopped tomatoes. Hardly enough if you actually cook for a family of 4
She will be ok, she will not starve - the disabled in McDonald's can make way, she will always make sure whatever she wants she gets!

Reactions: 11
Taking a disabled space

1. They are entitled and think they're important.

Or:

2. This image is cracking me up guysch if I'm honest. Maybe Mrs Hinch carries a shart card like the first male cleanfluencer, Marion [cleaningwithmario]

Screenshot_20220811-210944_Chrome~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry don’t want to hijack the post or derail the thread! But my partner had adhd and ASD and has to take a sleeping tablet, we need to possibly look at switching the sleeping med as it sedates him too much - wouod it be worth trying a weighted blanket (if he would even try it 😫)?

no harm in trying! If it doesn’t try other sleeping tablets - Zopiclone shouldn’t make him sedated but it’s for short term use only but it’s something he can keep when he is really struggling ans needs a good night sleep. Default for most adhd cases Is melatonin ime, I never got on with it

Reactions: 8
no harm in trying! If it doesn’t try other sleeping tablets - Zopiclone shouldn’t make him sedated but it’s for short term use only but it’s something he can keep when he is really struggling ans needs a good night sleep. Default for most adhd cases Is melatonin ime, I never got on with it
He has Mirtazapine at the moment, but with baby Fraggle arriving in Oct he’s completely non-coherent in the night he can wake but would be useless 😂 also the hangover in the morning can be a pain sometimes!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He has Mirtazapine at the moment, but with baby Fraggle arriving in Oct he’s completely non-coherent in the night he can wake but would be useless 😂 also the hangover in the morning can be a pain sometimes!
Yeah that’s a hard one, I have tried that 3 times in total and I felt like seven acres of tit in the morning! Not surprised he feels shite! Definitely try the weighted blanket, maybe a lighter sleeping pill for very bad days to, no harm in asking his psych for melatonin, some are resistant to prescribing them if he is on a stimulant quote from one I work with “it seems silly to have one to keep you awake then another to get you to sleep” but their are some dinosaurs in the psych world! As I say it didn’t work for me, I’ve just had to work hard on winding down before bed as my adhd has my mind racing so I work on clearing my head and the weighted blanket is good!

why did she park in disabled? She’s a bleeping idiot. How does she get away with so much twatty behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I took Mirt for sleep until recently, but it’s not an actual sleeping tablet is it. I was given it as one of my anti depressants but to take at night. Been swapped to something else now to help with nightmares.
What dose is he on? May just be too high x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also wasn’t Ronni e in his cot until very recently in Greyskull? Everyone commented that when she did Lonnie’s nursery she should have made that into a toddler themed room for Ron instead. Maybe the RMD was another reason he stayed in his cot for so long??
Seems odd it’s suddenly been mentioned. I suspect he is on the pathway to diagnosis but not got it yet due to his age. Maybe the paediatrician diagnosed this first (first time I’ve seen this diagnosis and I work in SEN).

Reactions: 10
I took Mirt for sleep until recently, but it’s not an actual sleeping tablet is it. I was given it as one of my anti depressants but to take at night. Been swapped to something else now to help with nightmares.
What dose is he on? May just be too high x
It was given for a mixture of getting to sleep, and depression - not a sleeping tablet but does sedate you, he’s on the lowest dose 15mg, he took half a tablet when I broke my leg earlier this year and still couldn’t do anything 😂 but that could of been cause it was already built up in his system 🤷🏼‍♀️ Will play it by ear x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It was given for a mixture of getting to sleep, and depression - not a sleeping tablet but does sedate you, he’s on the lowest dose 15mg, he took half a tablet when I broke my leg earlier this year and still couldn’t do anything 😂 but that could of been cause it was already built up in his system 🤷🏼‍♀️ Will play it by ear x
Def worth exploring other options. My psych has swapped me to Topiramate which is an epilepsy med! But it’s used off-label for PTSD nightmares. It’s amazing for sleep. I have no problems waking for the kids

Reactions: 6
You can get a blue badge for a disabled child aged 3 or over, but I imagine he’d need a diagnosis of something like asd and not just the rmd she mentioned. But it can only be used when you have the child in the car with you.

And personally I don’t think that should include sitting in the car in a disabled space stuffing your face if you’ve been through Drive-thru.

The space is for people with limited mobility or who struggle to get about easily due to other conditions where they may have problems with having to navigate distances in like a busy car park etc so you’d expect the disabled person to leave the car and have to come back to it.

But Bragatha is one of the most entitled people I have seen so she will think she’s entitled to take the space up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Yes well recommend. Google weighted blankets. Just don’t put keywords like asd or adhd! It needs to be a weight suitable for your weight so it’s not a one size fits all. My son loves him. I’ve nearly dislocated my shoulders when moving it though as I’d think it was a normal blanket 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Def worth exploring other options. My psych has swapped me to Topiramate which is an epilepsy med! But it’s used off-label for PTSD nightmares. It’s amazing for sleep. I have no problems waking for the kids
It’s annoying as it’s only in the last year he’s truly settled on his meds so he’s anxious to switch about (understandably) so if It came to it I would just do nights and he would do days ☺

Now that I’ve derailed the thread sorry guys 🙈😂 to get back on topic we’ve had no updates since her posting from her eating her McFlurry of her reels! Do we think we’ll get anything else tonight or will it be all hush now till tomorrow?

Yes well recommend. Google weighted blankets. Just don’t put keywords like asd or adhd! It needs to be a weight suitable for your weight so it’s not a one size fits all. My son loves him. I’ve nearly dislocated my shoulders when moving it though as I’d think it was a normal blanket 😂😂
Yeah I have a cheap one that he could try before we look into ordering a proper one not sure if sensory wise he would like it 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I pop in and out of this thread as it moves too fast to keep up when I'm at work but I'm off this week, my little one has had his friend round to play in the paddling pool today so I'm all caught up. I was only about an hour behind when the mcdonalds happened, and I have to say I was laughing out loud. How funny was that, @Longtimelurker xoxox high as a kite shouting Mrs hinch while filming her then straight here to report, then posting it on the wrong thread 😂 hilarious, bleeping brilliant, top tattling!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Now that I’ve derailed the thread sorry guys 🙈😂 to get back on topic we’ve had no updates since her posting from her eating her McFlurry of her reels! Do we think we’ll get anything else tonight or will it be all hush now till tomorrow?
I think we’ll get a late night long-winded waffle from her going on in minute detail about how she and the boys went for a treat, then the car wouldn’t start, so her mum came to get the boys, then she waited with the car, and it was so hot so she got a McFlurry! Then she was desperate to get back to the sofa boys, so Jamie came to wait with the car and she went home in his car.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.