Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just catching up on the thread and seen the upload of her 🤣🤣🤣 wait till she catches up on tattle tonight 🤣🤣 priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would you put peaches with savoury stuff?? Not very good styling!!
This is hilarious, a lazy Susan with tins of soup on it 😂 Loving these posts and the McFlurry chat - I can imagine the Boomerang. Also wasn’t sure she could drive herself as thought she would need to stick her head out of the sunroof ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cleaning sinks that are already clean 😡
Absolute pre record - she’s wearing dress with sleeves - the house is just too hot to even be wearing clothes 😂 That house doesn’t look like a home because it’s been designed for IG content. It looks bland and sterile. In our house there are proper books lying around that we actually read, the kitchen counter always has bits and pieces on it, our bootroom (yes Soph a real bootroom not a tend one!) has shoes and coats everywhere, laundry piled up ready to put away or iron, the dog has a few toys scattered on the floor etc - it’s not a show home, it’s a family home.

So did Sophie drive to McDonald’s alone, and Jamie followed in his car? Take it Freda is looking after the boys again then?

And Zoflora doesn’t make my home smell of home - the windows I open to let the FRESH air in does that job quite nicely thank you and it’s FREE 😊

I think she has taken the pantry reel off her main grid 🤣🤣
She has!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
24 hours ago new thread and 30 pages already to get through!!! I need a glass of wine to help me! 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A completely pointless reel 🤣🤣
Bet ya poor sheep can't afford to buy "Heinz" eh Soph 🙄🙄
I don't understand why a woman who doesn't work and has Mum says around all the time doesn't make her own soup?

We have a few tins in the cupboard and they're handy but homemade soup is so easy to make and far nicer imo. She also has loads of freezer space to store soups and sauces. Content idea for Soph: batch cooking. 👍🏻👋🏼

omg more McDonalds tea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 screaming
What does "his sauce" mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't understand why a woman who doesn't work and has Mum says around all the time doesn't make her own soup?

We have a few tins in the cupboard and they're handy but homemade soup is so easy to make and far nicer imo. She also has loads of freezer space to store soups and sauces. Content idea for Soph: batch cooking. 👍🏻👋🏼
Give over she doesn't even grate her own cheese, lazy cow😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Says it all really though doesn't it. I have a tin/jar shelf in my larder. I normally have 8 cans of chopped tomatoes, probably another 8 of various beans, then some jars of olives, peas, passata, ie stuff that I commonly use and then top them up as and when I use them so that I always have the basics in for emergency meal when there is no dinner plan 😂All she has is 1 tin of peaches and 2 tins of chopped tomatoes. Hardly enough if you actually cook for a family of 4
Nusty troll, haven’t you heard of peach Bolognese?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

What does "his sauce" mean?
Someone suggested spouse if that which makes sense .

Speaking of sauce, there was a Heinz advert on earlier which sounded like Rob Beckett on the voiceover. Has he followed you back yet Soph?

The house is just sooo chavvy and basic!

wayne and waynetta vibes when they won the lottery
The gold toilet for your bumbuminnit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"So exciting, can't wait for more" :sick: 😂
Fuccccck meeeee! I can't imagine how exhilarating these peoples lives are if watching some bimbo spin tins of soup around is exciting to them!

Also absolutely cackling at McFlurry Gate! Always knew she was a secret lil scoffer, sat in her Rangey posting videos of her big house pretending she's spending time with her family and doing housework 😂 bet she does it to go and hide to check Tattle or Earthworm Jimbob will give her a right old rollicking! "We've all told you not to read it Sophie!!" 😂 hahahahaha

Here's a question for your next story Soph, Do you prefer a Maltesers or Cadbury McFlurry?
I’m starting to believe she doesn’t spend any time with her kids?! Making out she’s hard at work and she’s stuffing her face with a McFlurry without the kids? I’m certain mad freda looks after them more

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.