Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He moved into a toddler bed for a while in Greyskull but she only showed it once. Can’t remember if it had side bars🤔
Think it had those side bumper things? Seem to recall them being discussed on an old thread. Didn’t she show his bed in that leaving Greyskull montage the other day?

Reactions: 4
She might take months to move house but doesn’t waste any time ramming a McFlurry down her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hinch is walking on eggshells now. She wants to scream and shout behind a filter about getting called out and being spotted in public when she has no control over it but she knows that every time she does mention trolls or bullying, some sheep wake up and head over here and realise the truth!!

I dare you Sophie, mention trolls!! You won’t because you are too scared 😂 Does the truth hurt? Won’t hurt as much as the day the world sees you for who you are and you fall back down to the real world and lose the dream 😂
People cottoned on to the "trolls" because decent people who don't lie - don't have them, truth is it is projection we all know who the troll is.

Reactions: 24
I don't know how anyone can call her a cleaner, imagine her actually having to clean anything that wasn't already clean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also the whole 'you got this mama' drivel, straight from the book People Like Her :rolleyes: marketing ploy as usual.
So it's flippin creepy how she has literally quoted People Like Her 😱
Only a clueless, narcissistic, millionaire influencer with a luxury lifestyle and 24/7 help with her children could be brazen enough to come out with that very patronising and meaningless quote that is "You've got this, Mama" 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Think it had those side bumper things? Seem to recall them being discussed on an old thread. Didn’t she show his bed in that leaving Greyskull montage the other day?
Yes there's a picture on this thread🙂

Was it trying to say just because of his spouse
As in he can't park there just because he's mrs hinchs spouse ,and its autocorrected to sauce
Hope he gets a ticket🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She might take months to move house but doesn’t waste any time ramming a McFlurry down her neck
Thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They're called bolsters Hunch, they're not a new thing. My Nan was born in 1919 had them on the bed along with the candlewick bedspreads that you luurve so much.
Ffs keep up!
What blows my mind is that people ask this sort of thing, instead of just googling it? They will be the type of people who post on Facebook ‘any1 no what time Asda shuts tonite?’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why would you put peaches with savoury stuff?? Not very good styling!!
Says it all really though doesn't it. I have a tin/jar shelf in my larder. I normally have 8 cans of chopped tomatoes, probably another 8 of various beans, then some jars of olives, peas, passata, ie stuff that I commonly use and then top them up as and when I use them so that I always have the basics in for emergency meal when there is no dinner plan 😂All she has is 1 tin of peaches and 2 tins of chopped tomatoes. Hardly enough if you actually cook for a family of 4

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hate to break it you Sopha but the tree mural makes the ceiling look mouldy
And she's full of tit about the reason for the pillow on Ronnies bed. My teenager has the same bed and I had to buy a similar pillow as the gap is too big and the pillows fall down the back. Tell the truth Soph 🥴

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.