Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all, half of those questions do not have question marks at the end of them. They (or she, as we know she's writing half of them herself as usual) cannot even ask a question correctly. :cautious:
One being, " Can you unpack every box for us"
How sad are these people? Who on earth is asking that? Imagine wanting to watch a stranger or anyone for that matter unpack their stuff from a house move. Hardly riveting stuff is it? Bloody hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Moved Because of privacy issues or so they said yet she’s going to be doing a house tour of the new house 🤦🏻‍♀️

Them children have no privacy or security. She’s shown way to much she is literally a burglars dream.

Flashing expensive stuff and showing entry and exit points.. even the “secret” stairway.

She really is beyond stupid and so is her family for not telling her to rain it in.
Unfortunately she can't stop, this is the reason she has all her money. If she stops she will stop getting followers and become irrelevant. No one will use her to advertise tit and no one will gift her anything. She could however stop using the boys. Leave them be,

Reactions: 9
I'm putting my bingo on Poppy, Petunia and Petal. Because they rhyme like Lennie and Ronnie 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Have the Hen People changed their rules since Hinch started this? I note it now says 'proposed' set up. I'm sure it was worded differently before...
Screenshot_20220810-110734.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Stacey and Hinch shocked by the price of designer sunglasses, not because they can't afford them as millionaires, but because they weren't being gifted them, pair of ponces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
F390309B-45BA-4C54-BA06-0ABEDB3E54A5.jpeg

My guess is Poo, Poop and Pooh, seeing as she loves the stuff so much 💩🤭

Seriously though, Phyllis, Penelope and Peggy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thing which annoys me is the way she writes things, constantly acting as if she’s had a hard life and is ‘finally’ where she’s meant to be. She hasn’t suffered one bit at all. She seems to be the ‘princess’ who’s always had everything in life. The sad thing is, there’s so many good people in the world who are dying or not being able to afford to feed their family no matter how many hours they work because the bills just take everything. I know it’s not hinch’s fault but the way she writes things just gets on my last nerve.

The fact she’s got 2 houses and just being able to give one away for free is disgusting. She started off as someone who stole hacks off the internet and passed them off as her own. Then turned to dangerous things and the sheep followed her like boiling water and zoflora in the sink and flooding your sinks. She pays for followers and think she’s suddenly a celeb.

I currently have my sister, her daughter and newborn living in my spare room because they’re homeless and my gran passed a couple of days ago and my dad is off with arthritis and unable to afford the funeral so we’ve offered our wedding deposits for anything he needs. But hey, we’re right where we need to be aren’t we hinch?

Selfish cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.