Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, what a yawn fest “can we unpack every box with you” who the hell would say that?

She makes my tit itch.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"I'm so kind that I'm doing a selfless thing by letting another family have my cast offs, but I don't like to talk about it. Please, no more questions about the beautiful family that I'm allowing to live in the house that I don't want anymore. Honestly, I know I'm doing a wonderful thing, but I'd really rather not talk about it please. No need for everyone to know just how kind I am, no need at all...
Did I mention that I'm doing a wonderful thing??"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think it is the sister because her husband has health issues and Mamfa has been a student. They probably find things more difficult.

Reactions: 27
I think it might be the family in Scotland. She’s such a benevolent mare saying they are in need of relief well they won’t get any with her popping in and out all the time
I’d be really surprised if it was cos they wouldn’t leave their family behind would they? And move their whole life to Essex? I’d be shocked if it was. She’s just not letting on cos it’s only someone unimportant like her sis or trace

Reactions: 9
Looks like the gifted Sky TV is staying. Scrounga will no doubt be going bigger and better or just getting gifted a new one…

Reactions: 18
Why is she going back to pick up more tit from her old house when they had the van come get it all the other day? Week? Month? Year? Whenever the duck it was?
YOU MOVED OUT YOU WANKSTAIN

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What is she using questions on her q and a that she’s already told everyone the answers 🤷‍♀️ Boring !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s with the popping back to pick some more of our things up all about thought it was all in the back of the moving truck - so we still playing the moving card or what

Reactions: 19
It’s easy to leave tit behind (including the TV) when it’s been all been gifted, huh? She is trying to make out she is so generous when it just means less tip runs for Inch to do

Reactions: 27
Can someone tell me what context the I’m thank you comment was a reply to need to make sure I’m not missing out on some whitty replies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So excited to unpack every box with her. Have my crunchy snacks ready for Pinocchios wig and stockings box unpack. 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"How can handsomes not have his own room" Erm because he's a dog? Seriously could she BE any more out of touch 🙄

Also does anyone else find it weird that Henry chooses to sleep alone? My dogs will always choose to sleep in my room (if I leave my door open!).

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.