Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Pick what you want to stay and it will stay” guessing they said for you to take your crap hinch range???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brag, brag, bleeping brag.

What's she going to do when all the huns can't buy her latest Teschhhcoooo tit because their energy bills have soared through the roof?

She's such an un-relatable hole. The news is flooded with stories about the cost of living crisis, yet this braggy witch is going on about how not only is she letting a family live in her house, she's told them they can keep whatever they want within it.

Please tell me, how is this woman still relatable?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Considering all the lies she spouts, do you think she tells her family and friends (who would know the truth) to ignore her stories and all the bullshit? I often wonder this.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 1487272
Well done Soph 👏 advance notice to allow burglars to tune in to the house tour!!! What an absolute bellend

Firstly why does anyone want a ‘nosy’? and secondly everyone knows exactly what every room looks like what’s in there we’ve all lived the endless tedious shitshow that is Mrs Hinch moving!!

Reactions: 16
If one of my siblings offered me a home but wanted to visit whenever they wanted, was alluding to my family going through a hard time and acting like we were a charity case to millions online, I'd tell them to keep it.

She is so tone deaf. She doesn't hear how awful she makes this sound because she can't help but brag. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Why is she acting like this sPeCiAl family isn't related to her in anyway? It's your sister you bleeping weirdo...not some random family in need.

The chickens are probably called penny, Polly and Peggy. Some boring tit like that.

Honestly sometimes I genuinely believe she has some sort of learning disability with how she acts and lives her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If one of my siblings offered me a home but wanted to visit whenever they wanted, was alluding to my family going through a hard time and acting like we were a charity case to millions online, I'd tell them to keep it.

She is so tone deaf. She doesn't hear how awful she makes this sound because she can't help but brag. 🤮
Also because you know every time you dissent, the house is going to be used as a threat/blackmail. NOPE.

Reactions: 23
Considering all the lies she spouts, do you think she tells her family and friends (who would know the truth) to ignore her stories and all the bullshit? I often wonder this.
The family are all complicit in her web of lies. No shame from the lot of them. A great example to set for Abi

Reactions: 17
I CAN NOT STAND HER!!!!!!!

She’s got the word FAKE running through her body like a stick of rock!

I’m here for the deserved downfall x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Pinky and bleeping Perky

I know that’s only 2 but I'm so evil I can’t think straight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.