Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see the grid post she had live for seconds this morning at about 7?
it was of the house with “Journey” written in swirly writing 🤷🏻‍♀️
(first post, had to reactivate my membership to make sure i wasn’t going mad lol)
Of course it’s a bleeping journey. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooh she is SO true to form. Sad montage of the bedrooms with a whinging answer to a potentially fake question. I don’t know anyone who claimed they cried relentlessly when moving house, I couldn’t wait to move when we did, no tears at all. Sad bint.

Reactions: 24
Christ that first picture of the flower is beyond filtered, you weren’t taking a picture of yourself hunnay!
She’s soooo desperate to say who the family is.

Reactions: 15
I must have missed the post where she wrote about the golf clubs ⛳… Jamie hasn’t used them in 7 years cos he’s not allowed !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I understand why she doesn’t want to say who’s moving into the house for privacy reasons, but then why keep banging on about it?! Why continuously mention that you’re letting an ‘incredible family’ live in the house rent free and that you’ll always be able to go back and visit, if you’re not prepared to say anymore about the situation? Just don’t mention it at all FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Dunno how different the weather is but the duck is she wearing??? I felt like peeling my skin off and sleeping as a skeleton last night because it was so bloody hot! Yet the silly cow is wearing a skinned grinch outfit again
It puts the lotion on it's skin.....has anyone actually seen Weepy lately? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her Q&A has fucked me off already, duck off Sophie with your fake cunty questions 🙄😡 She does this pish to fit the narrative that she's so amazing and doing this for a special family. If i was them I'd be mighty pissed off at how she's portraying them, like they need saved by her and she's giving them this opportunity. Just duck off you fake boot. I wish her sheep would open their eyes to this

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Christ that first picture of the flower is beyond filtered, you weren’t taking a picture of yourself hunnay!
Also that’s a pre record ( I know I’m stating the obvious ) but they are old nails 💅

Dunno how different the weather is but the duck is she wearing??? I felt like peeling my skin off and sleeping as a skeleton last night because it was so bloody hot! Yet the silly cow is wearing a skinned grinch outfit again
Definitely!!!! I’ve cleaned my whole house this morning and now I need a shower cos I’m sweating. But I’ve just scrubbed my bathroom and don’t wanna ruin it 🫣😂 and yes soph I did it WITH my 3 year old In the house

Reactions: 12
I agree, she is so desperate to say who it is because it will benefit HER and make HER look good. She will be begging the family to mention it though first as to not appear that desperate 😂

Reactions: 10
So basically she has violated her sister’s the new schpeshial family’s privacy by telling us they are on the bones of their arse. She is so bleeping patronising!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think it might be the family in Scotland. She’s such a benevolent mare saying they are in need of relief well they won’t get any with her popping in and out all the time
Edit to add
She’s now showing all the stuff she has left for them how low can she go. Probably waiting to the new family to release it to the press how lucky they were to get the house and how kind she is. More coverage for her than a post on Instagram

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it’s the family of the disabled girl she sometimes snaps a pic with or mentions not for likes

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.