Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What filter would you recommend for capturing the visual essence of non corporeal entities: those dwelling in the back passage, for instance?"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So we all know the Q&A is just her way of bragging under the disguise of people asking. Show me the playroom, show me your bathroom, show me everything!
If she copies SSS it’ll be I don’t like showing it all but you guys are asking and you are all so amazing I want to take you with me in this journey, as my Hinch army are the best followers in the world and we have created such a lovely little family/community on here

edited for typos

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Where is the ikea haul?

zoph,do you ever sigh with relief that your Instagram job isn’t performance related pay ?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have some questions:
1. What is that dahlia because it's unlike anything I've ever seen and would totally win some gardening club prizes with it.
2. Why did you pay over the asking for that house then spend another £100k+ on completely altering it all?
3. Is Jamie still going to church, and is he back at work?
4. Which companies are you actually contracted with right now?
5. Have you had to scrub ectoplasm out of the back passage carpet yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm slowly on the mend it's yet another long recovery, sadly tried taking my own life again 😞 isn't the first and I doubt it be the last but heyho I be fine and don't need a pity party.... I see she finally moved but yet still dragging this tit out 😴😴😴😴
Oh, Pizza. Not sure what to say. Hope you’re feeling stronger and looking after yourself. Sending hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My questions:

1) Why do you call your garden a farm? Is there an in joke we missed?
2) Who does your Botox and fillers? As I would like to know who to avoid.
3) Why do your hair extensions look like ferrets tails?
4) Were you diagnosed with something that impacts your intellect in childhood?
5) Why do you think reading a book off Amazon makes you an expert on alpacas? In addition to this, why do you believe you now are a hen expert after spending one evening Googling them?
6) Why do you say you love animals when your dog is a fat bastard and you squeeze animals in areas too small for them?
7) How do your children benefit from being featured on your instagrift profile?
8) Why is your philtrium larger than your garden/tend farm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’ve been away from this thread and anything remotely to do with this absolute un-relatable melt for about 2 months now and she still hasn’t ‘moved in’!

Oh how lovely it must be to take your sweet ass time to move houses sopha! Meanwhile, most people pack and move same day/week/few weeks. If that! While you just swan about, and sit and caress your fking driveway! Pleeeaaasseeeee!!!

Can’t even believe she is still a ‘thing’ 🥴

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see the grid post she had live for seconds this morning at about 7?
it was of the house with “Journey” written in swirly writing 🤷🏻‍♀️
(first post, had to reactivate my membership to make sure i wasn’t going mad lol)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve been away from this thread and anything remotely to do with this absolute un-relatable melt for about 2 months now and she still hasn’t ‘moved in’!

Oh how lovely it must be to take your sweet ass time to move houses sopha! Meanwhile, most people pack and move same day/week/few weeks. If that! While you just swan about, and sit and caress your fking driveway! Pleeeaaasseeeee!!!

Can’t even believe she is still a ‘thing’ 🥴
I wouldn't worry. I think shes on her way out. She has the biggest drop of IG followers yesterday

Reactions: 12
Dunno how different the weather is but the duck is she wearing??? I felt like peeling my skin off and sleeping as a skeleton last night because it was so bloody hot! Yet the silly cow is wearing a skinned grinch outfit again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.