Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always does this 😂 does a Q and A and takes forever to respond. You know she's going through the questions with a fine tooth comb only answering ones that favour her rather than make her take accountability. Yawn fest, answer the questions we want to know !

Reactions: 25
She always does this 😂 does a Q and A and takes forever to respond. You know she's going through the questions with a fine tooth comb only answering ones that favour her rather than make her take accountability. Yawn fest, answer the questions we want to know !

Hahha or very busy writing the questions she wants to answer to herself 🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does it feel to scam thousands of vulnerable sheep out of money they don't have so you can live in your dream pretend farm house while getting everything gifted to you?

Reactions: 35
With her being a self confessed “Famoush influensher” you’d think she wouldn’t have to use tactics like fake Q&A’s to boost engagement… yet here she is… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else see the grid post she had live for seconds this morning at about 7?
it was of the house with “Journey” written in swirly writing 🤷🏻‍♀️
(first post, had to reactivate my membership to make sure i wasn’t going mad lol)
I wonder if that was meant to be a scheduled post for 7pm tonight and she set it for 7am, realised and then deleted it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
You know when Sophie is obligated to do something because he writes 'i thought'. Sophie doesn't think

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The caption on that flower picture ''In our new front garden 🥹"
Hardly new is it? They've had keys to that place for a good 10 months or so now right?
Getting ready for the ever increasing pathetic Q&A session to follow later today. Wonder how many times these phrases/words will be used in her answers later....."guys!", "I love it!", "I can't believe it", "if I'm honest" ,"I'm so emotional about the move" 🙄
"If I'm honest" is the worst. Why would being honest something that comes and goes? So if she doesn't say it, is she not being honest? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK, loooooooooooooong time lurker but, have given in and registered today. Here are my questions for you hinchy.....
1. How's Henry enjoying his £1000 of free mattresses?
2. Does Ronnie actually like his room or do the scary Mary animals give him nightmares?
3. Do you ever take that dummy out of golden child's mouth?????
4. Why did you pick those 2 colours for the new driveway, they don't even go??!!!!!
5. How is the boot room doing?
6. How do you sleep at night knowing you are contributing to the mental health issues of so many people by making them feel inadequate?
7. Haven't been to b&m for a while, did their latest grid post flop make them step away from you?
8. You didn't seem to make any sexual innuendos with the vulva guys... Were they not as good looking or did you get scalded by your management team about sexual harassment?
9. Filled the fridge with jus roll and philly yet?

I have plenty more but, these are my top 9. You are a braggy, spoiled brat who has no idea how lucky they are. You constantly miss the mark with your posts and come off as an entitled, awful woman. I know you won't see this because you've never heard of Tattle. I hadn't either until I googled of you could filter a makeup advert.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I know that we all know this, and she knows it too, but she's just the biggest fraud.
Mrs Hinch is a character, she's a saleswoman. She doesn't give a tit about anyone other than herself. It's the keeping up of this façade that gives her any sleepless nights or 'anxiety' that she may have. She is desperate to move house and be one of the 'glam set' that she hankers after, but she keeps missing the mark. She doesn't want to appeal to what used to be her core audience anymore. She wants the wealthier followers that won't flinch when she flashes her extravagant purchases. But they don't follow people like Hinch, there are plenty of other people with better houses to follow and emulate. It's actually satisfying to watch as she alienates absolutely everyone. Keep going, you've got this Mama!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
With her being a self confessed “Famoush influensher” you’d think she wouldn’t have to use tactics like fake Q&A’s to boost engagement… yet here she is… 🤔
Just lost control of my bowels remembering her asking weepy "whiiish celeb-ratty couple are exxshpecting a baby nexsht year?" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.