Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm slowly on the mend it's yet another long recovery, sadly tried taking my own life again 😞 isn't the first and I doubt it be the last but heyho I be fine and don't need a pity party.... I see she finally moved but yet still dragging this tit out 😴😴😴😴
Hang in there lovely, sending lots of love and virtual hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's doing a Q&A this morning. What we asking her??
When did you really move in?
What size are your feet REALLY?
Do you ever feel bad for fleecing people who feel like the need to emulate you but clearly don't have the same disposable income?
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Busy moving house but has time for a Q&A 🫠

Hope you're all ready for the 7pm gridpost and lots of stories today!

Reactions: 27
Calling bingo on the morning I’ve been busy post 🥳 so doing a fake Q&A so she can brag about what she got for free.
Not today hunnaaay I’m way too busy! It’ll be a late night catch up for me.
Strap yourselves in and have a lovely day crusty hens 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She won’t actually answer any proper questions. Only ones that suit her braggy agenda… or ones she’s sent herself!

Reactions: 27
I'm slowly on the mend it's yet another long recovery, sadly tried taking my own life again 😞 isn't the first and I doubt it be the last but heyho I be fine and don't need a pity party.... I see she finally moved but yet still dragging this tit out 😴😴😴😴
I been through what you went through, it's hard and it takes time but please don't suffer alone, sending you hugs ❤❤ here if you want to chat xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We all know how the q&a format works.
Drive way.
Montage.
Kitchen brag
Parents moving in because we love them.
Ron’s speech.
Jamie’s pool room.
Chickens.
Trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She’s losing followers and popularity and knows some sheep will wander over here for a nosy. She’ll use the Q&A to write fake questions to address some of the stuff on here after her catch up yesterday. Happens every time 😴

Reactions: 34
So she's not moved yet then? I mean she has obviously but she's still sticking to the narrative. I'm actually infuriated that she posted the van all packed up and is still, 2 days later, dragging this out for duck all because she's not even posted in the meantime.

Reactions: 26
How is she going to cope without putting all the lights on in The Crem in January when the now proposed blackouts are happening 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all know how the q&a format works.
Drive way.
Montage.
Kitchen brag
Parents moving in because we love them.
Ron’s speech.
Jamie’s pool room.
Chickens.
Trolls.
I think there will be a kitchen reveal
A question about the special family moving into their old house
Driveway before and after
Trolls
Stacey’s bridesmaid question about it being the most amazing day
Organisation “tips” for moving which aren’t anything new

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.