Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do/did her family/friends send her a 'new home' card?

Or have they been up for months already?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Been quiet on here whilst trying to move house"

Ridiculous woman, you've been on Instagram loads, following accounts that you think will benefit you, you've just not been feeding your sheep! Naughty Hinch.

Reactions: 43
Well she did ask 🤭 If it had fit I would also have asked why she always talks about 💩 too.

35B622AB-D5B2-47B3-91EF-20DF7A49B426.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Because the picture was taken in May 🤷🏻‍♀️ or whenever, are dahlias blooming in May?
Edit to say
You guysch get what I mean, pre-record
Dahlias can be any time from July till October so it could have been a week ago or last year, who knows with this conniving grifter

eta that’s relevant to me in the Black Country, it sure if it could be earlier in Maldonia

Reactions: 14
I bet during the Q&A there will be a tend message from a hunzz saying “Soph, you’re so amazing, moving with 2 toddlers, I don’t know how you do all you do” or suchlike tend arse licking 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I bet during the Q&A there will be a tend message from a hunzz saying “Soph, you’re so amazing, moving with 2 toddlers, I don’t know how you do all you do” or suchlike tend arse licking 😂
"You really deserve it Soph. You work so hard and are just like one of us" blah blah blah 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Dahlias have been flowering here since about the end of June. But there is a fresh breeze this morning, so I could forgive her wearing a cardigan if that was genuinely 7amish.

Reactions: 7
Just cos we’re all bored, wtaf with this though. Shame her rats tails didn’t get stuck in the machine. Bet they wished she just fecked off! Also, what has she blanked out with the black marker?🤔
View attachment 1486825
it’s the reflection of something if you can force yourself to look at the highlight. Did my best to capture it but can’t quite work it out.
B9C0C48A-FE7D-4CB7-BEFE-B0B628DE680C.png
3550023F-CD02-48C2-863A-9BA3C94F591E.png

Reactions: 6
Seeing as it’s Teeny Peeny Thursday..... 🤭

9189BC39-3791-4A3D-8F84-B9C00493120B.png

Edit to add, I’ve actually lost track of the days being on hols in France, just realised it’s wednesday.... I’m obviously too eager for it to be Teeny Peeny Thursday 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The caption on that flower picture ''In our new front garden 🥹"
Hardly new is it? They've had keys to that place for a good 10 months or so now right?
Getting ready for the ever increasing pathetic Q&A session to follow later today. Wonder how many times these phrases/words will be used in her answers later....."guys!", "I love it!", "I can't believe it", "if I'm honest" ,"I'm so emotional about the move" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.