Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I don’t know about anybody else, but we usually buy a house, wait till exchange and then move in. The styling of any rooms come long after all boxes are unpacked and we’ve settled in. Our main priority is always to have the beds and bedding ready to sleep in, some food in the fridge, and toiletries unpacked. Soph has no worries whatsoever, but is making out this is so hard. She’s making a mockery of people who have real hardships and stresses.

I’m disgusted that despite going to the zoo with Trace and the kids, she has to point out the negatives. Trying to pretend she’s a real mum having to deal with tantrums! Using it as an excuse to gain engagement. Trying to appeal to mums, so that they go buy her new kids clothing range no doubt.

Hiding behind a filter again despite her reel the other day - wish a tabloid or womens magazine would expose this devious woman - she’s toxic😡

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She is winging it again guyysch…the other day she was winging packing boxes, winging how to take your own kids out for the day, now she’s winging how to hang 2 bleeping barrskits on the walls above your sink..she cracks me up guyyssch. riveting content 😴 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was referring to @Wize Owl voiceover singing music extravaganza videos. The actual original noknobber, I'm unfortunately unable to view his work as he blocked me, ages ago, when I was being very helpful and providing constructive feedback on his abysmal attempts at being an instahun influencer. His actual voice has, like many of us nusty trollzzzzz made my me bits dry up and fall off. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Oh my days 😳 I was worried for a minute that I sound like a chain smoking roadman 😂 I’m glad @AllieBee meant actual Inch not me singing like him, phew 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she always use generic complaints about the kids? Too many tantrums, too much screaming, food on the floor. It’s like she’s never actually spent time with toddlers. Yes a day out can be stressful, but there’s usually at least one part where they smile or laugh at something new and you think ‘okay it was worth it, for that lovely moment’. Would it kill her just to say they had a nice family day out?
This. 👆 It’s like if you said to someone without children who didn’t want children describe what you think a day out is like. Of course children can get crabby at that age, often due to frustration or tiredness. She’s a dick and she doesn’t deserve those children. As a real parent actual parenting I think very quickly you come to realise tantrums are part and parcel of the deal.

Reactions: 17
This bloody word “styling”😡😡😡I admit I am a dinosaur but when did this become a thing? It just gets on my nerves.

it just looks to me like it’s arranging shite randomly? Not personal reminders or lovely items which bring back memories, just newly bought shite!

Don't even get me started on fashion influencers who say, “im going to show you how I style these trousers” and then they put a bleeping jumper on. Sorry for swears!

View attachment 1477724
Then I'm a dinosaur as well. We've just put a new shelving unit in our bedroom and I'm adding (not styling) some of the special nic naks that my Mum bought me years ago.
Memories are worth far more than Teschco tat. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I no we all like to move out & leave the old house clean for the new people, but all she's doing is cleaning the old one non stop. No wonder she's not getting anywhere!! The likes of the windows the new tenants can do ffs. There getting the house for free ffs.

Reactions: 12
🐔💕 On hols but just popping by to say.....

Sopha, hunnnnnnay.... best sit your bum bum innit down on your grungy grey sofa and stop bragging, trying to flog tat to the hunzz and tend styling Llama Lodge....... you don’t want to make your zoo induced thigh chafing worse now do you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guyzzzz, I’m only learning, but my utility room doesn’t have any barskits on the wall - only my big one full of clean washing dreaming of being folded one day. A wee tub of Vanish in the corner for a splash of colour.

It’s styled ‘family home with four kids, a dog and a husband with dirty cammis and rugby kit’. Hope this helps xo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not just that ... And this is just my opinion... But why on earth would you NOT want to show your children in their best light possible ?? I can’t say I’ve ever taken a video of my child tantruming and if they do while I’m videoing then that video gets deleted. I’ve never moaned about them on a public platform. My friends know from us talking they are not angels, they are normal children and understand my photos are the highlight reel. It’s not that I’m trying to con people into thinking I’ve got “ perfect “ children I just find it bad taste to publically shame your kid in that way. As a parent you should be their biggest fan! One day Ronnie and Lennie are going to read all this. Again, just to try and stay relatable I guess and reel in the sheep. Anything for money.

Reactions: 22
What an image, Soph sitting alone in her utility room cracking herself up…what’s she laughing at, how much she’s managed to fleece her sheep?

• Haha
I no we all like to move out & leave the old house clean for the new people, but all she's doing is cleaning the old one non stop. No wonder she's not getting anywhere!! The likes of the windows the new tenants can do ffs. There getting the house for free ffs.
She’s not even cleaning! Her cleaning is not proper deep cleaning. She goes over bits, and makes out she’s having to do a hard work. She’s pathetic. Her sister will be cleaning it anyway when she moves in. She’s just ticking boxes that she thinks makes her relatable so that her followers still buy from her
Cleaning - still got to show my audience that I do clean even though I don’t anymore and pay others to do it for me - must stay true to my roots ✔
Show other mums that I can parent by taking my kids to the zoo ✔
Prove I have mum friends eg trace ✔
Show that I have kids that aren’t always well behaved and have tantrums - my audience will love this ✔
Engage my audience and pretend I’m one of them ✔
Get them to go buy my kids clothing range ✔

Reactions: 19
When the boys have grown up and older and she is at at the end of her con artist journey and they is no one left to fleece Jamie will move on and take half of what he can! I always got the impression she thought he was the bees knees at the start untill the tables turned and she was Mrs hinch and the money was rolling in and now he is her lap dog and does what she says and she gets what she wants!
I also wonder how many women are experiencing mental health issues and money problems through her! The bragging of what she has every single day over such a long period of time with the odd fake “ thankyou mugs for letting me have this wonderful life “ when it’s common knowledge that some family’s are at their lowest shows her disregard to her followers! Many are living their dreams through her and are to wrapped up in this to stop and get back to reality as reality for many sucks at the moment!! her time will come and you can bet she will be left clinging onto the boys as no one else will be around as he will be long gone and that’s only if the boys don’t cut ties them selves!

Nice that the boys will be able to independently dry their hands in the utility room… oh.

• Haha
Another day out, another day where the kid has the dummy firmly planted in his mouth. Was this the same mummaz who never had a dummy for the first kid, although in the words of Her Majesty, ‘recollections may vary’. Just lazy parenting in my opinion.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
She’s obviously reading on here again! Everything that ‘pisses us off’ and things we say she’s used in one sentence. Cracking up, winging it, styling, haven’t got a clue, you just love it? 😴 Trying to think she’s clever and having the last laugh. Ain’t working honey!!! 😂

The fact you don’t know what to put in a utility room just proves you didn’t need one you stupid clown. You just wanted one for aesthetic purposes and to brag! Which isn’t showing people anything other than you are desperate for attention!

Takes nearly a year to pack to go 10 minutes down the road 🙄 Is it going to be another year to unpack 😂

Your desperation love is so ridiculous. You have no other content other than bragging. Your time is coming to an end and you know it!!

• Heart
It’s a ducking utility. The clue is in the name, it doesn’t need styling. FFS woman

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not even cleaning! Her cleaning is not proper deep cleaning. She goes over bits, and makes out she’s having to do a hard work. She’s pathetic. Her sister will be cleaning it anyway when she moves in. She’s just ticking boxes that she thinks makes her relatable so that her followers still buy from her
Cleaning - still got to show my audience that I do clean even though I don’t anymore and pay others to do it for me - must stay true to my roots ✔
Show other mums that I can parent by taking my kids to the zoo ✔
Prove I have mum friends eg trace ✔
Show that I have kids that aren’t always well behaved and have tantrums - my audience will love this ✔
Engage my audience and pretend I’m one of them ✔
Get them to go buy my kids clothing range ✔
I would have thought she’d of hired her professional cleaners to do a deep clean before her sister moves in. Couldn’t have her sisters mates realising that Mrs Hinch can’t actually clean, as we all know she doesn’t do any actual real cleaning, just tend cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why's she cracking up to herself? She really needs to get a life/get out more if standing round a utility room wondering where to put stuff in it is her source of laughs. :rolleyes: I dunno, maybe try putting the stuff in the cupboards? Also I'm hoping them cupboards have child locks on them(I assume there will be cleaning products/liquids etc held in these cupboards)....but knowing her I doubt it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.