Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy too. The less you take them out to experience new things the worse it gets. My son has a speech delay and some social communication issues and at the beginning of the year I did dread taking him out on my own as it was such a battle. But I still did it and worked with him to improve his communication and he has come on leaps and bounds in the last few months. Sophie is just too lazy to put any time and effort into anything. She thinks everything can be fixed by throwing money at it or palming it off onto her enablers.
Absolutely and so inconsistent (which I think is vital for parenting)

Reactions: 9
More pre records, thought she deflated the mouldy bouncy castle yet there it is in the window reflection? Doesn't surprise me just atleast get the timeline straight

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also not beyond the realms of possibility that she, I mean Jamie, reinflated it rather than having it up overnight 😂

Reactions: 9
Got to complain about those nusty toddlers because that’s what mummaaaaaz do, isn’t it? Same as kicking a full nappy about the place and an abundance of poo related stories and getting the bus to the fayre and having a meltdown. Isn’t it guyzzzz? I’m not a tend mummaz, see??? 🤪

Reactions: 13
She is really dragging out this house move now, it’s soooo boring. She needs to read the room and stop plastering all over her social media how sad she is to be leaving her home ( which she stills owns! ) to move to a gorgeous mansion.. people are struggling and she clearly only cares about herself, it’s f*cking irritating to watch now, think it may be time for me to unfollow. And before any one says im just jealous, well duh I am jealous I wish I owned one house! 🙃🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Err … has that castle re-inflated itself? Twas mouldy and lying on the ground the other day? Eye spy a pre record.
Eyes go square from too much tv, not tend packing. She could’ve had so much content by showing decluttering tips for moving…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think the cleaning was filmed the other day when she did the undeclared ad for elbow grease, also people here mention not seen her use her notebook so now it’s out, no #ad to be seen though again and no proof she actually has a list just a closed book

Reactions: 16
We can’t seriously have had another week and no move. It seemed certain last Bloody Sunday and yet here we are. Still packing up boxes.

Even the dumbest of fans must remember seeing Henry in the deflated bouncy castle. And now she’s showing it still inflated very visible in the window. She’s not even trying. She’s just taking the piss because she knows she gets away with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She’s got all her pre records all messed up surely. How can she be packing boxes and cleaning sofas and the kitchen, now she’s still packing, packing glasses etc and cleaning.. surely you’d pack everything… and then clean?

Reactions: 19
Oh and if you can't handle 2 kids at a zoo then you have big issues and you need help from professionals with your parenting if you cannot control your children, Sophie. All she does is whinge about them bleeping kids and all she says is how they scream and fight. It's obvious she just doesn't know how to parent her child appropriately.

It's not difficult and I'm not gonna sit and sugar coat it. I don't mean any offense but at the same time I hate it when parents sit and cry about how hard it is going out with your own kids. Don't have bleeping kids then, or try growing up and get on with it because you don't have a choice.

The fact she's depriving her children of days out cos she can't handle them disgusts me. Enjoy your alpaca tit riddled garden Ronnie and Lonnie. Oh and soft play. You won't be going anywhere else cos mummaz finks your brats xoxoxo

If only l could repeatedly like this post 👏🏻👏🏻

She makes out that only her kids are naughty or have tantrums. All kids do. They all push boundaries, that’s how they learn what is wrong and what is right. She’s utterly clueless and rather than accept she’s a tit parent, she will blame the kids that are looking to her and that waste of space of a father for direction, discipline and love. They get nothing other than camera’s in their faces for “Instagram” I hope to god she doesn’t have another child because it’s unfair on the children. They’ve got zero stimulus at home, everything is done for the “gram”. I know we criticise Fiddle for wet nursing Soph but at least they are getting some kind of attention and stimulus from her because their mam and dad don’t give two fucks. Why deny your children the chance to see the world and be stimulated because you can’t cope? bleeping man up and get in with it, life isn’t all roses and sunshine, depriving your kids is wrong.

Reactions: 27
Does anyone know who’s moving into her house?
It's a big secret (her sister), she's gone to great lengths to keep it a secret and given no hints whatsoever (her sister). No-one really knows who (her sister) but am sure it'll come to light one day (her sister).

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.