Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on to say. I don’t like the word tantrums. I don’t believe many 3 year olds - certainly not 1 year olds - are having tantrums. Over stimulated, tired, hungry, thirsty, hot yes. But what the duck are you tantruming about as a 3 year old? Seriously? I’ve got no clue.
I mean mine does moan and whinge. He cries a little but I soon pick up his ques and sort it! As that’s my job right ? 🤔🤔 I dont think she has the first clue about being a parent.
my health visitor once asked if his tantrums last for longer than a minute. I said he doesn’t have them?! 🤔 I think any little noise they make she’s calling it a tantrum 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ Vecna will have overtaken the world by the time she’s moved in that bloody house 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like tantrums is a buzz word for her ... she thinks it makes her relatable

Reactions: 21
I feel like tantrums is a buzz word for her ... she thinks it makes her relatable
She probably has no idea about the difference between meltdown and tantrum and (at a guess) gives in very quickly so the screaming has become learnt behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 13
Came on to say. I don’t like the word tantrums. I don’t believe many 3 year olds - certainly not 1 year olds - are having tantrums. Over stimulated, tired, hungry, thirsty, hot yes. But what the duck are you tantruming about as a 3 year old? Seriously? I’ve got no clue.
Probably just copying Hinch, monkey see monkey do

• Haha
This ad that just came up on here on beloved nusty. Crunky Tattle 😂..

it’s hinches eye and her shiny brow saying ‘look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around the eyes but now you’re hypnotised, so just just BUY BUY BUY’ 😂 little Britain memories, just give him a thumb ring like hinch the pointy cyunt and that’s it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
It’s just so obvious she spends no time with those boys hence every time they do go out it’s always a massive drama. She just wants them to be seen and not heard at Greyskull/Tend Farm which is ironic given Ron’s speech.
When my kids were little we didn’t have much disposable income so days out were special and like others have said kids get hot, tired, hungry etc but as a parent you try to pre-empt this but she has no clue because it’s always someone else doing it. To her they were probably spoiling her day out 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean mine does moan and whinge. He cries a little but I soon pick up his ques and sort it! As that’s my job right ? 🤔🤔 I dont think she has the first clue about being a parent.
my health visitor once asked if his tantrums last for longer than a minute. I said he doesn’t have them?! 🤔 I think any little noise they make she’s calling it a tantrum 😕
Oh yeah don’t get me wrong. Mine have an opinion on everything. But that’s my job. As you say. It’s my job to manage that. Set the boundary. Hold the boundary. Meet their needs but show them needs are different to wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tantrums?I bet hinch and Sam knew how to throw one 🤔
I wonder if distracted parenting runs in the family🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Why is her drive called the Vulva drive? 😂 I’ve missed it!
They’re called Vuba or Vuva or something and she made this big thing about ‘wow it’s THE vuva resin people on my driveway I can’t believe it’ and it was so bleeping ridiculous as no one has ever heard of them that it turned into a total pisstake and someone called them vulva and it just carried on 😂

eta it’s on their highlights here ‘THE Vuba!’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I went to a party today and the host is getting married! All she did was talk about how her make up artist did Mrs Hinchs makeup. Then she said oh her sons got special needs 😡😡. That when I popped into the conversation and said erm no he hasn’t he’s a normal little boy, just hasn’t had the care from his mummy. This is the tit she’s put out about her son. Angers me so much

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
New thread suggestion:
Lucky Soph,laughing at her utility while others cry when theirs arrive.

Reactions: 10
Didn't really answer the question did they 🤣 is it slippy in icy weather...it's naturally non slip in dry conditions 🫠
That would be a yes then….. unless you pay for the extra layer 🙄
Never mind drive way, she might have an ice rink in winter!

Reactions: 10
Didn't really answer the question did they 🤣 is it slippy in icy weather...it's naturally non slip in dry conditions 🫠
😂 tarmac isn’t slippy until it’s icy! It’s the ice that makes it slippery not what it’s made of!

Reactions: 7
By the time they actually move in she’ll of moved on to “Hinch Zoo” and this will all start again 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.