Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is winging it again guyysch…the other day she was winging packing boxes, winging how to take your own kids out for the day, now she’s winging how to hang 2 bleeping barrskits on the walls above your sink..she cracks me up guyyssch. riveting content 😴 😴
Yeah she’s winging it cleaning a window with bouncy castle fully inflated in view from window the same one that lardsomes was sat on deflated the other day she doesn’t work why is it so hard for her to make her prerecords make sense I highly doubt she’s deflated it then put it up again a few days later if she’s so busy packing 🥱😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently we're all supposed to believe she was washing windows at Greyskull just over an hour ago and now she's styling the utility at The Crem?
View attachment 1477674
Also beautiful might be pushing it a bit. It's nice, but it's hardly a thing of great beauty. It's just an extra bit of kitchen?
Also the filter on this makes the units look orange at the top and white at the bottom, just why??

Reactions: 7
I haven’t much to say but I just watched her stories and wish I hadn’t. I am having to leave my home with my child because the landlord has put the rent up along with all the other increased costs of living, I can no longer afford it all as a single person so I’m having to squeeze us into my mothers house

and this… this woman is laughing about how she doesn’t know how to style a utility room. duck off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Why is she cleaning those windows with almost a bottle of elbow grease per pane?!
I do have a window cleaner now but when we didn’t we used a bucket of hot water with a bit of Fairy liquid, rinsed and wiped. Am I doing it wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Haven’t had chance to catch up, needed a Hinch break for my sanity but just popped on to say WHAT A BRAGGY bleep!! 🙄 don’t know what to do with a utility room - my arse!
Right. Back to catch up on the threads now. Happy Saturday nusty hens!

Reactions: 20
My utility room is 'styled' lol, it's just off my kitchen so the theme of my kitchen runs through to my utility too, but I don't have barskitssss and towels hanging up like a total nobhead. Other than that I'll take myself off to the hen slaughter house 😔 love you all, I'm sorry xoxoxoxox

• Haha
If only l could repeatedly like this post 👏🏻👏🏻

She makes out that only her kids are naughty or have tantrums. All kids do. They all push boundaries, that’s how they learn what is wrong and what is right. She’s utterly clueless and rather than accept she’s a tit parent, she will blame the kids that are looking to her and that waste of space of a father for direction, discipline and love. They get nothing other than camera’s in their faces for “Instagram” I hope to god she doesn’t have another child because it’s unfair on the children. They’ve got zero stimulus at home, everything is done for the “gram”. I know we criticise Fiddle for wet nursing Soph but at least they are getting some kind of attention and stimulus from her because their mam and dad don’t give two fucks. Why deny your children the chance to see the world and be stimulated because you can’t cope? bleeping man up and get in with it, life isn’t all roses and sunshine, depriving your kids is wrong.
I work with children and have 5 of my own. I don't get this constant narrative of how 'naughty' her 2 children are. Yes, they can be little shits sometimes, but it seems every time she has to spend time with them it's a whole drama. She just doesn't know how to parent and seems to have zero patience for them. It's becoming more and more obvious she hates being a parent. It involves sacrifice and learning how to do things differently. If every day is so difficult clearly there is something wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why’s she boxing and sealing everything, box that tit up and shove it in your two 4x4 and whizz it down the road to your new pad. Done. No need to be bleeping labelling tit like there’s no tomorrow. She’s had the luxury of taking 6 months to move in..

This cost of living crisis sucks but praying to all the gods that the one good thing that will come out of it is the downfall of the influencer 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Cracking herself up, winging it with the “styling” no your not Soph your copying everything from Pinterest because you haven’t got an original idea in your head.
And don’t get me started on moaning about taking her naughty children out 😡
I’ll stay silent on that one after one poor mother lost the child she fought so hard to save today ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh and if you can't handle 2 kids at a zoo then you have big issues and you need help from professionals with your parenting if you cannot control your children, Sophie. All she does is whinge about them bleeping kids and all she says is how they scream and fight. It's obvious she just doesn't know how to parent her child appropriately.

It's not difficult and I'm not gonna sit and sugar coat it. I don't mean any offense but at the same time I hate it when parents sit and cry about how hard it is going out with your own kids. Don't have bleeping kids then, or try growing up and get on with it because you don't have a choice.

The fact she's depriving her children of days out cos she can't handle them disgusts me. Enjoy your alpaca tit riddled garden Ronnie and Lonnie. Oh and soft play. You won't be going anywhere else cos mummaz finks your brats xoxoxo
I absolutely love this post. I took my three year old to the zoo yesterday! and he didn’t stop running round for three hours. We had a fab day he loved every bit of it. We didn’t get stressed he didn’t play up. He did what we asked and hr enjoyed a fab day with his mummy and daddy
I hate people who can’t deal with their kids day in day out. Ok parenting isn’t always easy and there are days where sometimes I’m stressed but it soon passes and I’m so lucky to have my little one. And everything i do is for him. My boyfriend doesn’t like zoos he doesn’t agree with them but he still came because our son loves animals and loves the zoo! I said to him sometimes we have to do things we don’t like as a parent ans he agreed. I absolutely hate swimming but my little one loves water so I have to put on my big girl pants and do it

I agree but I don't think it's that they're out of control, I believe she thinks that's what relatable parenting is - screaming, out of control, hard work. I think those little lads are just like any other 3/1 year old and have their moments, but overall are gorgeous little people. She takes it online and moans about them having tantrums left right and centre when in reality it was one tantrum but to her that's not relatable enough so she feels the need to paint them as absolute demons.
I don't know about her not parenting them properly, probably not, but I think she plays up how difficult she finds them to appear to be "just a normal mama guysh".

Anyway, she probably had fiddle tagging along 2 steps behind to help out when it all got too tiring for her. It's a lot of work, being off the sofa for a few hours!
I don’t mean to brag but my son barely has tantrums ! Nothing out of control or where he’s screaming and shouting. What am I doing wrong ?!
if they’re having tantrums all the time irs probs cos they are frustrated being stuck in

Last edited:
  • Heart
My utility room is 'styled' lol, it's just off my kitchen so the theme of my kitchen runs through to my utility too, but I don't have barskitssss and towels hanging up like a total nobhead. Other than that I'll take myself off to the hen slaughter house 😔 love you all, I'm sorry xoxoxoxox
My utility is styled. If by styled we mean a dusty lean-to between the garage and house where the dryer, boiler, spiders and all the shite we can't be bothered to put into the garage lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I absolutely love this post. I took my three year old to the zoo and he didn’t stop running round for three hours. We had a fab day he loved every bit of it. We didn’t get stressed he didn’t play up. He did what we asked and hr enjoyed a fab day with his mummy and daddy
I hate people who can’t deal with their kids day in day out. Ok parenting isn’t always easy and there are days where sometimes I’m stressed but it soon passes and I’m so lucky to have my little one. And everything i do is for him. My boyfriend doesn’t like zoos he doesn’t agree with them but he still came because our son loves animals and loves the zoo! I said to him sometimes we have to do things we don’t like as a parent ans he agreed. I absolutely hate swimming but my little one loves water so I have to put on my big girl pants and do it

I don’t mean to brag but my son barely has tantrums ! Nothing out of control or where he’s screaming and shouting. What am I doing wrong ?!
if they’re having tantrums all the time irs probs cos they are frustrated being stuck in
Came on to say. I don’t like the word tantrums. I don’t believe many 3 year olds - certainly not 1 year olds - are having tantrums. Over stimulated, tired, hungry, thirsty, hot yes. But what the duck are you tantruming about as a 3 year old? Seriously? I’ve got no clue.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.