Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Winning thread title was a collab between @Olivemaks and @Pollyanna263

It's almost time for the most awaited house move in history. Yes, it's only been 6 13 weeks since she first announced that they would be moving in within 6 weeks next month soon
She's been so busy packing up the house guuuuysshhh, but still has time to take this piss out of her husband. Silly Soph, he wears those glasses to find his Jimmy Foreskin!
A brief flit around the garage to show us all the boxes full of "styling" (read: cheap tat and freebies) had Tattlers questioning whether she was packing them or had hired a company to do it for her.

Despite not having read Tattle since Nero plotted to assassinate his mother, she later felt the need to show herself "packing" a box and signing it. Because we all need to know that we packed our own boxes right?
She 'tended to get a sticker stuck in her hair, but all that did was remind us how contrived her sad little life must be.
Henry was pictured sat on a mouldy, deflated bouncy castle. Noooo, not Freda, an actual mouldy, deflated bouncy castle. Looking fat, lank and older than his middle age and crying out for a good walk.

Tuesday brought us more alpaca footage. I think that's been milked pretty much dry now and they'll be off to alpaca people before Christmas.
But that wasn't the hot gossip for Tuesday, no no, that came in the form of the most hypocritical nonsense of a reel ever created.
Soph stitched together a series of clips, with a voiceover that I admit I didn't listen to, of her "flaws and imperfections" reminding us to empower ourselves with self love.
Except she's never once displayed any actual self love. It was all a bit rich coming from the woman who goes out of her way to never be pictured without makeup or a filter, who has had major surgery to alter her appearance and who only ever shares things like that to garner sympathy and some bum-licking.
With the bull well and truly shitted, she was off for the day, basking in the ♥'s and praise for being so brave.
Wednesday appeared to be something like moving day only not quite. She was apparently down at the not-a-farm very early, 'tending a sunset was sunrise. The MDF kitchen was complete - kitchen designers saw her coming and clearly fleeced her like her sheep if she's paid money for that shite.
Then it was back to Greyskull to pack and clear with the shake of her phone. Magic.
And then, if you're not too confused with all the to-and-fro, she was BACK at not-a-farm to boast about the orangery being complete. Except we saw it complete a few weeks ago.

And finally we finished on the news that she's been approved to adopt hens. For fucks sake.

Thread suggestions from pg 30 onwards, no swears and short please! Mark with thread suggestion or it won't get seen!

Jimbob is filling out his application for Big Brother.
Fiddle has been burning sage in the back passage.
Weepetto is AWOL.
FatDog needs a proper walk and not a run around the garden.

Thread 500 for the newbies.
Check the wiki for a comprehensive list of her lies and nonsense
Report to the ASA: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
@Sausage90 I think hen rehoming is the same wherever. They'd rather not have to kill them so their threshold for approval is set to decent housing and that's about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Stacey’s put up a video of the first dance.
I tried to spot Hinch in the background but no luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Stacey’s put up a video of the first dance.
I tried to spot Hinch in the background but no luck!
I just rushed here after seeing it, had only been up 3 mins and already had over 3k likes! Soph a can only dream of such interaction lol

• Haha
Reactions: 47
You know when she puts NOT AN AD it actually makes me think every single thing that doesn’t say it’s not an AD is a bloody AD

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I swear I heard hinch cackle “gowaaannn stassssshhhhhheeee” in the background of that lovely wedding dance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Interesting that a director for BHWT lives on farm with an address containing Slaughter House don't you think?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
How happy and in love do stacey and Joe look? I've never ever seen Sophie and Jamie look like that.
Ps I've tried looking for her in the background and couldn't see her. .. don't let me down tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Poor hens. I agree with above, some hen welfare people are taking the bare minimum to rehome them. Anyone who has cared for hens knows they love and thrive in lots of space to roam. A large garden does not suffice. Our soph, the “animal lover” who squeezes live stock in small spaces and has an obese dog. She’s so genuine 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Interesting that a director for BHWT lives on farm with an address containing Slaughter House don't you think?
And another lives in a million pound house.

Stop the world. I'd like to get off

So the board are mostly living on Farms, are they rehoming the hens that are no longer profitable to them??

I'm absolutely incensed this evening

Reactions: 17
That video was lovely. Bit cringey with all the crying and rubbing. Thought they where gonna start shagging. But I was hoping to see hinch looking gormo, you're not safe yet hinch, unfiltered hinch in the wild picture will be shown soon 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 90
That video was lovely. Bit cringey with all the crying and rubbing. Thought they where gonna start shagging. But I was hoping to see hinch looking gormo, you're not safe yet hinch, unfiltered hinch in the wild picture will be shown soon 😏
Haha I cringed at the rubbing too.
Hinch is too busy rummaging in drawers for some bingo counters to throw.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How happy and in love do stacey and Joe look? I've never ever seen Sophie and Jamie look like that.
Ps I've tried looking for her in the background and couldn't see her. .. don't let me down tattlers.
She probably wandered off to Trollomons bedroom to put diet coke, a daim bar & a bunch of eucalyptus under her pillow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.