Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could cheerfully ram that broom handle up her arse 😡 also why does she have to ‘hinch’ (I hate that word) the house it’s all so extra and unless she’s moving within the next 24 hrs the leaves will be back tomorrow!

Reactions: 16
We can’t seriously have had another week and no move. It seemed certain last Bloody Sunday and yet here we are. Still packing up boxes.

Even the dumbest of fans must remember seeing Henry in the deflated bouncy castle. And now she’s showing it still inflated very visible in the window. She’s not even trying. She’s just taking the piss because she knows she gets away with it.
Don't worry, the pre-records are all ready, but SS hasn't dropped enough wedding content yet for her to post and try and compete.
Hope that helps! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Em hate to break it to u Soph but its not just the utility you've no idea how to style tis the whole house. ATV👍

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Apparently we're all supposed to believe she was washing windows at Greyskull just over an hour ago and now she's styling the utility at The Crem?
IMG_20220806_162650.jpg

Also beautiful might be pushing it a bit. It's nice, but it's hardly a thing of great beauty. It's just an extra bit of kitchen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wtf is she on. Just move house already. And style a utility room. A room which is supposed to be a practical space. I’d love a proper utility area mine is my cold damp cellar.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God, such a smug witch! Doesn’t need to worry about the cost of living at the moment unlike most people. Really hope it all comes crashing down on you as you don’t bloody deserve any of it. You bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Apparently we're all supposed to believe she was washing windows at Greyskull just over an hour ago and now she's styling the utility at The Crem?
View attachment 1477674
Also beautiful might be pushing it a bit. It's nice, but it's hardly a thing of great beauty. It's just an extra bit of kitchen?
Cleaning windows and styling rooms on a Saturday afternoon while someone else's raises her kids ... Tell us again how much of a tired mum you are again Sophie??

Reactions: 23
You don't 'style' a bleeping utility room - it's exactly what it says on the tin. It stores your washer, dryer and other associated 'utilities'.
It's a practical space not a living one.
Absolute bleeping eejit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This bloody word “styling”😡😡😡I admit I am a dinosaur but when did this become a thing? It just gets on my nerves.

it just looks to me like it’s arranging shite randomly? Not personal reminders or lovely items which bring back memories, just newly bought shite!

Don't even get me started on fashion influencers who say, “im going to show you how I style these trousers” and then they put a bleeping jumper on. Sorry for swears!

B2290AB7-0637-498F-BD62-29A4E64BECDC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This bloody word “styling”😡😡😡I admit I am a dinosaur but when did this become a thing? It just gets on my nerves.

it just looks to me like it’s arranging shite randomly? Not personal reminders or lovely items which bring back memories, just newly bought shite!

Don't even get me started on fashion influencers who say, “im going to show you how I style these trousers” and then they put a bleeping jumper on. Sorry for swears!

View attachment 1477724
Imagine how long it's going to take her to 'style' the pantry ... I reckon at her current speed it will be at least three years worth of pre-records making 100's of labels (probably spelt incorrectly) with that bloody Dymo for all her "barskits" and jars.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I often lurk but don't post on the threads.
My prediction is she'll retire from being Mrs hunch at the end of the year and shes just running contracts out and eeking out what she can for free until then. Her content doesn't suggests she's in it for the long term anymore. She's got two houses probably mortgage free now. One to live in, one as a pension pot. Jamie will work to cover their living expenses and she'll float about with her mother.
She'll do a big post about how all her followers are amazing and she loves being Mrs hunch but it's time for her to hang up mop and concentrate on her mental health and family.
I don't think she'll go from instagram until she's got something to replace it or till she loses all her brand affiliations etc. Not only is she addicted to how incredibly easy it is for her to earn a great deal of money for doing hardly anything, but also she depends on all the huns' comments and likes for validation of how she lives her life and to boost her self esteem. If the trolling was as bad as she moans it is she would have left instagram ages ago if she wanted to protect her mental health.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 1477724
Her life is so empty. Spends all her time filling her life with items not memories or meaningful personal affects. Existing in a show home bubble isn't living life. She needs real help not bless er art enabling for strangers on the gram bumping up Jamie's Dream bank balance. She will turn around one day and Ronnie and Lennie will be grown men and her memories will be 'i palmed you off on Jamie and Freda so I can potter with inanimate objects'.

Reactions: 14
Smug greedy witch showing off her bleeping utility room. She reeks of self gratification at all her free stuff and money she’s conned off those stupid sheep

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.