Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder it's taking so long to move if she's wrapping every jar individually in all that paper, I thought she was only moving down the road 🤣 hope her TUMERIC jar smashes and goes all over her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hunch do you have anything positive to say about your day out?
Lovely to chat with Trace?
Kids had a great time but were hot and tired by the end of the day?View attachment 1476835
All in this together? Ffs. 🙄
Its so negative isn't it? I think she is a deeply unhappy woman inside :(
I used to love days out like that, seeing the kiddies joy, hearing them screen with excitement. No more days out for poor R & L for a while :(

Reactions: 32
I packed and moved in two days with two small kids, three days before Christmas.

That included cleaning my old house thoroughly to get my deposit back and husband was at work and I'm not surgically attached to my mum.

She's a turd

Reactions: 42
Who the f, in the middle of moving house, goes on a fortnight holiday/hairdressers/days out at the zoo 🙄

I know we joke about her being not the full shilling…but i fink it might be true guyyschhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reactions: 34
Have you ever heard anyone complain about their children when they take them out as much as her?. Yes kids get hot, they also get irritable and can have melt downs and her solution to this is basically not to bother her arse bringing them out again. If she took them out more often, her and the children probably wouldn’t get so overwhelmed with everything and she’d be better equipped to deal with them. She doesn’t realise how fortunate she is to be in a position where she can not only afford to take the children wherever she wants but also whenever she wants as let’s be honesht she bleeping work.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Every trip out she seems to hate with those poor boys.

No wonder she took her mum on holiday with her.

As much as we give Freda stick, I think she's a god send for Ron and Len. And the niece.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So I started reading ‘people like her’ on holiday- if that book isn’t about her then I’ll eat my hat! Surely one of you nasty trolls write that or someone came here for inspiration! The ‘keep going mamma’ on the end of the whinge about the zoo made me just think of ‘mamma bear’
How is she even real?!!!
if you haven’t read that book it’s a must!!
That's why I chose this name - I absolutely believe that Mrs Hinch is a persona and Sophie is nothing like that. What we see is a facade that was created to sell things and make money. It's deceitful and immoral. She is using her children to sell a family image and it is so so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey Hunch, who is managing your IG account and replying to all the sheep who have bought mini Hinch items while you're at the zoo?

I assume you were at the zoo around midday yesterday, not sitting on your IG all day replying to the huns. She was also busy replying in the evening after her long, exhausting day out.... 🤥🤥🤥

Screenshot_20220806-125001_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220806-124924_Instagram~2.jpg

Like busy Hunch has time for this? Replying immediately after her # is used. 🤥

Screenshot_20220805-221830_Instagram~2.jpg

Hunch do you have anything positive to say about your day out?
Lovely to chat with Trace?
Kids had a great time but were hot and tired by the end of the day?View attachment 1476835
All in this together? Ffs. 🙄
I blame the adults for the tantrums and the day being hard work. Who brings young children to a busy zoo on a hot day during the summer holidays? They could easily go when the holidays are over and people are back to work and school.

I also can't stand people who act like children are supposed to be happy all the time and enjoy everything; epecially the mother of a child she's hinted is ND.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No wonder it's taking so long to move if she's wrapping every jar individually in all that paper, I thought she was only moving down the road 🤣 hope her TUMERIC jar smashes and goes all over her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Glad im not the only one who thought this was bleeping weird. When i moved i just chucked all the breakables into a box tight enough that they wouldnt wobble around and hoped for the best. But i didnt spend a year moving amd fannying about with wrapping each thing up 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey Hunch, who is managing your IG account and replying to all the sheep who have bought mini Hinch items while you're at the zoo?

I assume you were at the zoo around midday yesterday, not sitting on your IG all day replying to the huns. She was also busy replying in the evening after her long, exhausting day out.... 🤥🤥🤥

View attachment 1477135View attachment 1477136

Like busy Hunch has time for this? Replying immediately after her # is used. 🤥

View attachment 1477140

I blame the adults for the tantrums and the day being hard work. Who brings young children to a busy zoo on a hot day during the summer holidays? They could easily go when the holidays are over and people are back to work and school.

I also can't stand people who act like children are supposed to be happy all the time and enjoy everything; epecially the mother of a child she's hinted is ND.
That's bleeping tragic that is.

I'm half tempted to believe she has an auto reply function, like an out of office. It randomly replies with either "❤❤❤" , "Thank you so much beautiful 🥺" or "My heart hurts 😥"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Glad im not the only one who thought this was bleeping weird. When i moved i just chucked all the breakables into a box tight enough that they wouldnt wobble around and hoped for the best. But i didnt spend a year moving amd fannying about with wrapping each thing up 🙄🙄🙄
thats what we done too, never wrapped anything up! Jst piled the plates and glasses etc into their own boxes, taped them up & hoped for the best on the way lol

but then again our plates/glasses are all IKEA etc, nothing overly expensive like this fuckwit probably has

Reactions: 11
Every trip out she seems to hate with those poor boys.

No wonder she took her mum on holiday with her.

As much as we give Freda stick, I think she's a god send for Ron and Len. And the niece.
Exactly shes never gone out and said how brilliant it was, Ever, how f##king sad

Reactions: 13
Aww poor sofa, did she for once in her pitiful life actually parent her two kids all on little lonesome without the help of the cling ons and that’s why we get a post like we did from her, oh what a shame YOU didn’t have a very good day, it’s not about you darrlinnn it’s about your children having fun, I hope they really enjoyed themselves you whiny little witch

Reactions: 15
Sofa needs some Snag chub rub shorts!
but she doesn’t read here so am sure she will keep on patting on the talc 🙄 ( who still has talc at home? Hope she doesn’t use it on L)

Reactions: 9
I often lurk but don't post on the threads.
My prediction is she'll retire from being Mrs hunch at the end of the year and shes just running contracts out and eeking out what she can for free until then. Her content doesn't suggests she's in it for the long term anymore. She's got two houses probably mortgage free now. One to live in, one as a pension pot. Jamie will work to cover their living expenses and she'll float about with her mother.
She'll do a big post about how all her followers are amazing and she loves being Mrs hunch but it's time for her to hang up mop and concentrate on her mental health and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.