Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sofa needs some Snag chub rub shorts!
but she doesn’t read here so am sure she will keep on patting on the talc 🙄 ( who still has talc at home? Hope she doesn’t use it on L)
I'm sure she has talked about chub rub shorts before? Ages and ages ago, I'm sure it was her or just shorts under her dresses? Oh actually it could have been more shape wear than chub rub??!!

Reactions: 7
Heart=melting , that doesn't even make sense 🤣 you're the only melt around here 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I often lurk but don't post on the threads.
My prediction is she'll retire from being Mrs hunch at the end of the year and shes just running contracts out and eeking out what she can for free until then. Her content doesn't suggests she's in it for the long term anymore. She's got two houses probably mortgage free now. One to live in, one as a pension pot. Jamie will work to cover their living expenses and she'll float about with her mother.
She'll do a big post about how all her followers are amazing and she loves being Mrs hunch but it's time for her to hang up mop and concentrate on her mental health and family.
How can she afford to keep notafarm running without any income?

She can't have enough savings to provide for her family, all the animals, the bills, etc.

Reactions: 8
Why does she always use generic complaints about the kids? Too many tantrums, too much screaming, food on the floor. It’s like she’s never actually spent time with toddlers. Yes a day out can be stressful, but there’s usually at least one part where they smile or laugh at something new and you think ‘okay it was worth it, for that lovely moment’. Would it kill her just to say they had a nice family day out?
It’s really annoying. Most of her problems she could mitigate by a) planning ahead for drinks and snacks etc b) warning the children about their day. If Ron’s journey is alluding to some social communication/processing difficulty he’ll need prepping and c) take them out more so they are used to it. She probably also needs to set some boundaries because if her parenting is the same as the waggy finger at the alpacas those kids will run rings around her!

I bought it ages ago but haven’t had time to read it, think I’ll need to make time! 😂
I’ll add to my Amazon basket. I have too many holiday reads!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Forgot to crop this but is that fiddle or the niece filming? And is that Jimbob lurking in black in the background?
View attachment 1477055

Edit on second thoughts I think it's the oven not Jimbob 😂😂
View attachment 1477062
Easy mistake to make! Ovens don't have penises either! Anyone see that Italian runner who lost his race because his willy fell out of his shorts?! Jimbob can only dream! But then he's so fat and unfit he wouldn't be running a race anyway

Why is she packing with so much paper and wrapping everything up? When I moved it was a case of find a box, lob it in, hope it survives. I'm a last minute person, I was literally packing boxes as they were loading stuff into the vans. No sweat, no stress, just a hard day's work

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she wrapping anything up that’s in the kitchen, surely she can pop them all in her million baskets and pop them in one of her 4x4s and drive the 5 mins to the new house.

Come to think of it she could have done that with most of the house and done a room at a time. It’s not as if there travelling miles or going into storage. She’s such a massive melt

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree but I don't think it's that they're out of control, I believe she thinks that's what relatable parenting is - screaming, out of control, hard work. I think those little lads are just like any other 3/1 year old and have their moments, but overall are gorgeous little people. She takes it online and moans about them having tantrums left right and centre when in reality it was one tantrum but to her that's not relatable enough so she feels the need to paint them as absolute demons.
I don't know about her not parenting them properly, probably not, but I think she plays up how difficult she finds them to appear to be "just a normal mama guysh".

Anyway, she probably had fiddle tagging along 2 steps behind to help out when it all got too tiring for her. It's a lot of work, being off the sofa for a few hours!
Oh we allllll know she lies. I don't believe for a second the kids act like brats. They're 3 and 1, they won't be little quiet angels. Mine aren't. Difference is I know how to parent my children and Sophie doesn't. She doesn't like motherhood, it's very obvious. She wants the kids to walk behind her like little puppy dogs yes mammy no mammy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is the zoo trip in the world of ‘tend?! Like the bus ride to the fair, that never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How the duck is she still packing up boxes? I'm bored 🥱🥱🥱🥱
She's just petrified of admitting she's moved in fully cos the second her sheep realise her house is bigger than she's letting on, and how unrelatable she actually is, she's gonna be skipping down to the dole office

Reactions: 33
Every trip out she seems to hate with those poor boys.

No wonder she took her mum on holiday with her.

As much as we give Freda stick, I think she's a god send for Ron and Len. And the niece.
Imo she has alot to answer for.
I feel sure if she'd kept her beak out from the start things would have been different.just saying🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It’s really annoying. Most of her problems she could mitigate by a) planning ahead for drinks and snacks etc b) warning the children about their day. If Ron’s journey is alluding to some social communication/processing difficulty he’ll need prepping and c) take them out more so they are used to it.
Absolutely. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy too. The less you take them out to experience new things the worse it gets. My son has a speech delay and some social communication issues and at the beginning of the year I did dread taking him out on my own as it was such a battle. But I still did it and worked with him to improve his communication and he has come on leaps and bounds in the last few months. Sophie is just too lazy to put any time and effort into anything. She thinks everything can be fixed by throwing money at it or palming it off onto her enablers.

Reactions: 16
She’s never got her kids I’m surprised rennie and lonnie know who she is to be fair! Then when she tend has them all she does is moan

Reactions: 14
Why is she wrapping anything up that’s in the kitchen, surely she can pop them all in her million baskets and pop them in one of her 4x4s and drive the 5 mins to the new house.

Come to think of it she could have done that with most of the house and done a room at a time. It’s not as if there travelling miles or going into storage. She’s such a massive melt
My thoughts exactly surly you can just fling them in a basket then put them away as soon as she gets there she goes umpteen times a day to feed the animals

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.