Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cue the sickening quotes about ‘holding your children tighter tonight’ etc - she is sick as duck
Followed 2 hours later by a braggy House post, reminding us "we're all exactly where we're meant to be"

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Someone mentioned this ages ago - Once she's finished with Tesco I think she's going to start her own merch. That massive converted attic area with the Hinch HQ floor is the perfect storage area. In fact they did that first didn't they, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's already underway for when Tesco ends.

Reactions: 24
Someone mentioned this ages ago - Once she's finished with Tesco I think she's going to start her own merch. That massive converted attic area with the Hinch HQ floor is the perfect storage area. In fact they did that first didn't they, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's already underway for when Tesco ends.
I really think that loft space is purely for her to hoard items from each of her “collections”. Basically a shrine to herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I really think that loft space is purely for her to hoard items from each of her “collections”. Basically a shrine to herself.
I’m now getting visions of an urban explorer going through an abandoned Liars Lodge years from now and the room will be full of Hinch cups, snit suits, frying pans and egg chairs for two one

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m now getting visions of an urban explorer going through an abandoned Liars Lodge years from now and the room will be full of Hinch cups, snit suits, frying pans and egg chairs for two one
Yeah, half eaten abandoned mug shots and congealed egg and broccoli concoctions rotting in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the company aren’t allowed to show her trill driveway till she gives the go ahead? She really is a head!

Baby clothes are tit as well & the only feature on the Henry toy to resemble the poor woolly whale is the sad eyes.
I love the fact the company actually added that to their post… they didn’t need to. How embarrassing for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Another quiet day? If she isn't off insta by the end of the year I'll be surprised. I don't think she has many contracts/partnerships anymore as pre-Lennie she would be posting every other day about Minky/Scrub daddy/P&G etc and now we get it once a month? But it's all labelled with "products I work with" or similar, but never specifying who. She hasn't used "joyofclean" for a while either.
And if the tea is true and Tesco have dropped her, she's going to be floundering for some income. Which is why I also think Jimbob has been back at work for a few months now. Certainly since they came back from their holiday. He only ever appears/posts in the evenings or weekends. 🤔

• Heart
I recall her saying a long while back, that her dream would be to have her own little shop, because she just loves to play shops guys! She used to be on her stories most of the day, doing bits round the house, her hinch hauls that’s all stopped, she used to ‘put her cloths to bed’ every night and couldn’t go to bed unless she had done it.. that all stopped
She used to see Trace a lot! Maybe since she had her own child she can’t stand to be around hinch? Or understand how she could exploit her own kids so much!

in comparison to just over a year ago she literally does nothing! She does a few pre-records and all the ads then disappears she never talks on her stories unless it’s an ad or brag..

Reactions: 27
she would have a bloody cheek to use ‘joy of clean’ hashtags or whatever now - she never does any cleaning!

I don’t even follow her, I’m jst here for the banter of the Nusty Hens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ron looks really odd in that picture, he’s all fuzzy but not a “just moved” fuzzy.

Reactions: 15
Hunch do you have anything positive to say about your day out?
Lovely to chat with Trace?
Kids had a great time but were hot and tired by the end of the day?
Screenshot_20220806-101439_Instagram.jpg

All in this together? Ffs. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Thigh chafe?! Is she taking the piss, as if her thighs touch.. oh silly me, that would be the photoshopping she does on her thighs making me think they are extra slim 🥴

she had to just slate the children again didn’t she, couldn’t just say it was lovely to be able to have the finances, time and capacity to have a day with your children, when most parents are fighting tooth and nail, working all the hours in the world and more, struggling to put food on the table for their children and yet still, would not be the parent that moans about the time spent with their children… she’s so bleeping patronising. I just want to shake her and make her see just how lucky she is to have 2 healthy children that she gets to spend all the time in the world with and not worry about what they are going to be eating that day…She’s an absolute witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She used to see Trace a lot! Maybe since she had her own child she can’t stand to be around hinch? Or understand how she could exploit her own kids so much!
5 minutes after this post, she’s put on her stories that she went to the zoo with Trace yesterday. It’s almost like she reads here…:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ron and Len obviously didn’t get the memo about living in the Hinch Disney paradise. How dare they behave like normal children. Probably hot and tired and feeding off her panic/negativity. Yet we all know Fiddle and the niece would have been there. No mama, YOU have not got this because you’re not doing any parenting 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thigh chaff?! Trying to be relatable again....duck off, she wouldn't know what thigh chaff was if it hit her. Trying to be all like 'see my kids are naughty just like everyone else'. Where's the proof???

Reactions: 28
Why does she always use generic complaints about the kids? Too many tantrums, too much screaming, food on the floor. It’s like she’s never actually spent time with toddlers. Yes a day out can be stressful, but there’s usually at least one part where they smile or laugh at something new and you think ‘okay it was worth it, for that lovely moment’. Would it kill her just to say they had a nice family day out?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.