Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the constant need to drag her children down?
Also Ron looks photoshopped in? Or at least his head does? Or is that just me?

Reactions: 40
Trying to pack up boxes ffs. Just announce you live there already. I think she will drag this out and the reveal will be their wedding anniversary at this rate. To go with the time line of her having to do a reveal of the driveway (as pointed out by the actual company) she will add atleast another week on top for the tend move in.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Teeny tiny button and small balls… not exactly baby safe… 🙄🙄🙄
This is just so ugly as well and not practical for babies at all. I know my curious 5 month old boy who’s starting to grab things would keep pulling at those strings and undoing it, it would slip off his shoulders too. I struggle to find cute baby clothes because it’s all these crappy muted beigey colours everywhere thanks to likes of hinch 🙄

Reactions: 10
Like duck do her legs chafe they need to rub together to do that and her sticks do not ! Unless I see it I don’t believe it

Reactions: 11
Seriously can she please either show everyone she's already moved in or just bleeping move in never know anything like it!! there's milking a situation and then there's mrs hinch who the hell takes the kids out for a day half way through moving, come on now

Reactions: 26
Why does she feel the constant need to drag her children down?
Also Ron looks photoshopped in? Or at least his head does? Or is that just me?
I was thinking the same. I don’t think she has EVER uploaded a picture and not done anything with it,

also since when has she been big enough to get chub rub? Pre surgery maybe but never in a million years is she getting it now. Bollocks

Reactions: 24
It's really sad that she thinks relatable mum content is moaning constantly about the negatives. Yep, we all know how kids can be at the zoo on a warm day. But you balance that up with positives, which she never does.
How hard is it to write "it was hot, we all got a bit grumpy and tired but seeing their faces light up when they saw the giraffes and how much we enjoyed taking the train around the lemurs was a beautiful memory to make". You're relatable in your kids behaviour but it's still positive.
She always talks like she hates parenting and it shows how bad she is a relating to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh do duck off Soph. Didn’t get winked at any notes passed saying how wonderful you are this time then? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
On Ron - I think that's a combo of filtering, a smudge on the lens and a bit of glare from the sun. I know everyone looks for the conspiracy but I think it's just a bad picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has filtered that picture of the boys so badly Ron looks like a ghost 😬

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220806-094308_Instagram.jpg

Not sure this gives the full effect as obviously I've hidden their faces. But you get the gist.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That latest story is pissing me right off, so patronising and woe is me. She’s so lucky she gets to spend so much time with her kids, I’ve got an amazing job but it will always hurt I’ve had to sacrifice spending lots of time with my wee ones to make it happen. She has no bleeping idea how lucky she is to have healthy kids and a ‘job’ that means she can do days out like that. And all she chooses to share is the negatives? duck her.
#mrshinchisover

edit for rage typing typo

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm actually so exhausted by those two posts that I can't even be bothered to rant about what she thinks parenting is. I started typing and it just bored me. She's just an irrelevant idiot. Genuinely looking forward to the day she has to go back to proper work - maybe I'll see her behind the tills at Tesco in a couple of years?

Edit : that's no shame to anyone who works in supermarkets, it was just the most perfect example of her fall I could think of.

Reactions: 32
So instead of continuing to pack and actually move house, she went to the bloody zoo 🤦🏻‍♀️ God give me strength!

I know parents have bad days with their kids but it's every single time with her, it's infuriating!

Thigh chafe, do me a favour! Just shut up bleeping moaning all the while and just move into your bastard house FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.