Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the thought of Jamie saying the words “dream big, little one” is possibly the most ridiculous lie she’s ever come out with.

All he says to them is alright mate?
Tesco said no to “Oi oi! Grab them jugs!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Moss to the party, but the Mini Hinch collection is the most boring range. Nothing I haven’t seen before (some of the pieces look a lot like George’s last lot of stuff), and it looks cheap and bland (that button on the rabbit is a choking hazard). She’s somehow managed to miss every market - nothing I’d put a newborn in, all too bland for an older baby/child.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m just going to address this direct to her

Dear Mrs Hinch, Mr Pineapple is out all day tomorrow for football with his mates so I’m home all alone with my pineapples (obviously my mum and niece will be her to do all help with the childcare) so if you could possibly hang off posting tomorrow because I’ll have no time to catch up, I mean come on if anyone knows how hard it is looking after two kids, cooking, cleaning, washing all by yourself it’s got to be you so do this nusty hen a favour and take another day off tomorrow please

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will jimbob be able to watch the match tonight or be on bedtime duties for the kids?
Hunch is busy in her new tend job as a bespoke vulva driveway installer, she is making memories and journeys with her shoulders and doesn't have time for everyday domestic tasks, hope that helps 👍

Yeah I’m the same, especially as for boys it can be hard to find stuff that’s not blue/cars/dinosaurs. Did we ever get to the bottom of what bleeping ‘butter yarn’ is too?
Alpaca wool 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love that her mini Hinch range has absolutely been designed by someone who has never had to dress a small child 😂 😂

Those bloody leg buttons. Get in the bin.
She could of really designed something super easy and child friendly to make parents life easier.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the company aren’t allowed to show her trill driveway till she gives the go ahead? She really is a head!

Baby clothes are tit as well & the only feature on the Henry toy to resemble the poor woolly whale is the sad eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I got my old family home demolished today, foundations will be dug soon for new house. I reckon I'll be moved in before Hnch 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
God I've had no interest to be a nusty troll tbh

She's so BOOOORRRRRRRRINNNNGGGGGGGG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Guyyysch..i can’t believe it if I’m honesssht - I met 3 hinchers in IKEA with their tit-suits and their 3 handsnnommess dressed in my mini tit hinch pieces guyysch

they have poccckettsss and foooottzzz if that makes sense, and they are all off the shoulder guyysch

I don’t know how this has happened guyysch if im honneeesht 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think if tesco drop her she will give up the gram
1 because she couldn't stand the tattle shame
2 she will pretend they've come to a mutual agreement to end the contract as soph just wants to be a little old Essex house wife again and spend tend time with her family bla bla bla
3 there will be no brand bigger than tesco willing to pay her for work and she thinks she's above all the little companies now, she would never downgrade

Reactions: 22
You know, I unfollowed her a while ago but succumbed to an urge to watch her stories. I’m sure I can’t express any thoughts on the range that haven’t already been aired by you lovely nusty hens.

But the thought of Jamie whispering motivational phrases to the boys has cracked me up guysch, if I’m honescht!

And with that, hasn’t she just admitted that Jamie is the more hands on parent?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They way it’s going the move will be a Christmas reveal does she forget we know she viewed / got the keys to the house in October LAST YEAR 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.