Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming she doesn’t post anything In real time anymore because she spends a week editing and choosing filters to her grass/sky/face/chin 🤣 the camels are probably brown and black for all we know 😳 and it’s literally just occurred to me that we never see natural clips of them just in the moment like sss posts of the boys just having fun, hers is all staged with her laughing in their faces. It’s so fake or just ad ad ad, or in her world “not an ad in any way I PAID FOR IT” sure you did hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder what happened to the bespoke rugs made from alpaca hair cuts 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Her sleepsuits with the zip down to the foot and footless, wasn't her idea.( I know we know this) but for the sheep , She has been sent ( gifted) a few of this style of sleepsuit for both Lennor and Ronald, Pics attached, from two different companies, over the past year. I've edited / cropped the photos to remove the boy's heads.

Another blatant lie and ticking the box doesn't make you a designer hinch.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Her sleepsuits with the zip down to the foot and footless, wasn't her idea.( I know we know this) but for the sheep , She has been sent ( gifted) a few of this style of sleepsuit for both Lennor and Ronald, Pics attached, from two different companies, over the past year. I've edited / cropped the photos to remove the boy's heads.

We live in Europe and it's difficult to find sleepsuits with feet here. I got ones with feet from m+s when I was pregnant but actually preferred the ones that didn't have them.

Reactions: 6
Her insta has really gone down the shitter hasn't it! I mean boring hell. Surely she's losing followers now with this dribble? She only comes on if she has an ad #notanad to share or to shoot an upclose shot of those floofs bloody teeth. She must think shes 'made it' now and doesn't need her Instagram anymore. Life cycle will come to an end soon - isn't this fad over yet? People have cleaned their house forever, what makes this witch better than the rest, so up her own arse!

Reactions: 34
I was referring to @Wize Owl voiceover singing music extravaganza videos. The actual original noknobber, I'm unfortunately unable to view his work as he blocked me, ages ago, when I was being very helpful and providing constructive feedback on his abysmal attempts at being an instahun influencer. His actual voice has, like many of us nusty trollzzzzz made my me bits dry up and fall off. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Hahaha I don't follow him but watch his stories sometimes. Maybe I should follow your lead and send him some helpful tips like penis enlargement products, stop smoking patches, a book on how to grow a pair of balls, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Speaking of Inch screaming things like “Oi Ronnie Hinch” at soft play to get attention … anyone remember Jamie Montessori yelling “schema!” a while back? Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve been really broody lately but seeing that baby range I’m so glad I only have older children and no plans for any more that could be gifted any of that crap so thank you hinch for killing off my broody phase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I thought that was her new range and was bracing myself to say the dinosaur one was passable. Phew….

The new range is horrid. I have a real aversion to ribbed clothing which, to me, always looks like those grim Damart thermal undies from years ago. I’m also sure that sleepsuits have poppers rather than buttons as they’d be bloody uncomfortable if they’re that size.

As for the cashmere, which someone pointed out will be a low end cashmillion job, it’s hilarious. Nothing says practicality like poo and vomit stuck in delicate-wash-only wool fibres.

Tesco must be mad. Although I’ve never seen a single Hinch item in our big local Tesco so it’s clearly not considered good enough to roll out across all the stores.

Reactions: 14
No, please stop giving her cases to be a grief tourist about. If she reads here we don’t want to be giving her families to latch onto.
cue the sickening quotes about ‘holding your children tighter tonight’ etc - she is sick as duck

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve been really broody lately but seeing that baby range I’m so glad I only have older children and no plans for any more that could be gifted any of that crap so thank you hinch for killing off my broody phase 😂
Can you imagine the joy of being given a cashmere hand wash only baby grow. Just what every new parent wants to be doing. Hand washing a tit explosion off a delicate fabric.

well done to hinch for knowing exactly what a real parent enjoys doing the most 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her insta has really gone down the shitter hasn't it! I mean boring hell. Surely she's losing followers now with this dribble? She only comes on if she has an ad #notanad to share or to shoot an upclose shot of those floofs bloody teeth. She must think shes 'made it' now and doesn't need her Instagram anymore. Life cycle will come to an end soon - isn't this fad over yet? People have cleaned their house forever, what makes this witch better than the rest, so up her own arse!
Does she clean anymore
Did she ever really clean?
Going by the state of some of her house when she did get round to it, now I’m a slovenly person so 🤷‍♀️ But she was supposed to be obsessed and couldn’t even sleep if her bog hadn’t been pined 🙄

Now it’s alpacas, next up chickens and “ cough” designing limited edition baby/ childrens wear

So I suppose the jump from scrubbing her bog to dream big girl designer/ house renovator/ hinch
Farm is complete

just don’t get me started on that bleeping plushie of Henry, the worlds most overweight indulged dog 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.