Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the narrative always have to be the boys were naughty! If they are that badly behaved out surely she needs to work on her parenting methods?

Also talc by your floof (not an alpaca) isn’t a good idea 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That photo proves how deeply pre recorded her videos are cos Lennie has never had that much hair and it's never been curly. Hair doesn't grow that much in a few days.

It reminds me of when she used to force Ronnie to have curly hair when he's NEVER had curly hair before, she used to just mess his hair up, and cry over how curly sorry MESSY his hair was , anyway and one day she put a photo up of him with tight ringlets and everyone was saying she's used a curler on him - I feel the same with Lennies hair there. That's not natural curls. Sick woman

Eta - spelling mistakes cos she's pissing me off that much I can't type properly

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That photo proves up deeply pre recorded her videos are cos Lennie has never had that much hair and it's never been curly. Hair doesn't grow that much in a few days.

It reminds me of when she used to force Ronnie to have curly hair when he's NEVER had curly hair before, she used to just mess his hair up and cry over her messy hair she thought looked curly, anyway and one day she put a photo up of him with tight ringlets and everyone was saying she's used a curler on him - I feel the same with Lennies hair there. That's not natural curls. Sick woman
Probably given him a perm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh and if you can't handle 2 kids at a zoo then you have big issues and you need help from professionals with your parenting if you cannot control your children, Sophie. All she does is whinge about them bleeping kids and all she says is how they scream and fight. It's obvious she just doesn't know how to parent her child appropriately.

It's not difficult and I'm not gonna sit and sugar coat it. I don't mean any offense but at the same time I hate it when parents sit and cry about how hard it is going out with your own kids. Don't have bleeping kids then, or try growing up and get on with it because you don't have a choice.

The fact she's depriving her children of days out cos she can't handle them disgusts me. Enjoy your alpaca tit riddled garden Ronnie and Lonnie. Oh and soft play. You won't be going anywhere else cos mummaz finks your brats xoxoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Someone mentioned this ages ago - Once she's finished with Tesco I think she's going to start her own merch. That massive converted attic area with the Hinch HQ floor is the perfect storage area. In fact they did that first didn't they, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's already underway for when Tesco ends.
I think you have yourself a bingo there, you ole nusty trollllzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 11
If I’m honesttttt guysssss I’m starting to feel for her,

I can’t imagine this stress,…
Having to move into my million pound plus house at my own pace over nearly a year, with everything I want, & loads of freebies #AD…..

… & even at the very end when she had no idea it could be no stressful she has to fit in having her hair done and a day at the zoo with her children,
That sounds a really tough life to me, we need to give her credit.

On a serious note she makes everything she does sound as miserable as duck,… she’s always so OTT in trying to be relatable … its so boring.x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So I started reading ‘people like her’ on holiday- if that book isn’t about her then I’ll eat my hat! Surely one of you nasty trolls write that or someone came here for inspiration! The ‘keep going mamma’ on the end of the whinge about the zoo made me just think of ‘mamma bear’
How is she even real?!!!
if you haven’t read that book it’s a must!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I started reading ‘people like her’ on holiday- if that book isn’t about her then I’ll eat my hat! Surely one of you nasty trolls write that or someone came here for inspiration! The ‘keep going mamma’ on the end of the whinge about the zoo made me just think of ‘mamma bear’
How is she even real?!!!
if you haven’t read that book it’s a must!!
I bought it ages ago but haven’t had time to read it, think I’ll need to make time! 😂

Reactions: 9
How weird...angling for a freebie Greyskull clean from a brand new cleaning company based in Cheshire? Okay then...
IMG_20220806_102054.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh and if you can't handle 2 kids at a zoo then you have big issues and you need help from professionals with your parenting if you cannot control your children, Sophie. All she does is whinge about them bleeping kids and all she says is how they scream and fight. It's obvious she just doesn't know how to parent her child appropriately.

It's not difficult and I'm not gonna sit and sugar coat it. I don't mean any offense but at the same time I hate it when parents sit and cry about how hard it is going out with your own kids. Don't have bleeping kids then, or try growing up and get on with it because you don't have a choice.

The fact she's depriving her children of days out cos she can't handle them disgusts me. Enjoy your alpaca tit riddled garden Ronnie and Lonnie. Oh and soft play. You won't be going anywhere else cos mummaz finks your brats xoxoxo
Exactly this 👏🏼 So many people in this World who just have Children because ‘it’s the done thing’, when clearly they’re not fit to parent and don’t even enjoy it very much.
The problem with her taking the Boy’s anywhere is that they’re so badly behaved and spoilt that when you’re away from home it’s highlighted and turns out to be a complete nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her content is dire.

Brag, lie, brag, brag, brag, lie, lie, ad, ad, ad, ad, ad, ad, lie, naughty children, I'm so relatable, brag, lie

Reactions: 25
Exactly this 👏🏼 So may people in this World who just have Children because ‘it’s the done thing’, when clearly they’re not fit to parent and don’t even enjoy it very much.
The problem with her taking the Boy’s anywhere is that they’re so badly behaved and spoilt that when you’re away from home it’s highlighted and turns out to be a complete nightmare.
She probably had her enterage there helping her. Shes just trying to be relatable to the normal mums who parent their kids .

Reactions: 14
I

I think it just confirms she never takes the kids out anywhere. It's ok that small people get overwhelmed and overstimulated (I'm taking about the kids not slofa) it's ok to acknowledge that sometimes being a mum is hard, buttttttttttttt for the love of a tend farm Sloppy, stop with this bullshit narrative. Wean yourself of Fiddle's bitty, get out of the dog bed and keep your kids off IG. P.s I also acknowledge, that Slop posts this tit for a reaction from us nusty lot, so here's mine, duck off Hunch. #ATV

Like duck do her legs chafe they need to rub together to do that and her sticks do not ! Unless I see it I don’t believe it
You won't, she filters herself

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I agree but I don't think it's that they're out of control, I believe she thinks that's what relatable parenting is - screaming, out of control, hard work. I think those little lads are just like any other 3/1 year old and have their moments, but overall are gorgeous little people. She takes it online and moans about them having tantrums left right and centre when in reality it was one tantrum but to her that's not relatable enough so she feels the need to paint them as absolute demons.
I don't know about her not parenting them properly, probably not, but I think she plays up how difficult she finds them to appear to be "just a normal mama guysh".

Anyway, she probably had fiddle tagging along 2 steps behind to help out when it all got too tiring for her. It's a lot of work, being off the sofa for a few hours!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.