Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well looks like the witch is finally moving! Watch the number of bots she buys each day shoot up over the next couple of weeks to push her to 4.6 million. Try and make out that people love her and to justify the new house šŸ™„

Sheā€™s predictable as always. Will be an over edited and heavily filtered montage of ā€œI canā€™t believe it guysā€ Zooming in on the old house and out on the new one and some sickly Celine Dion, BeyoncĆ© or Leona Lewis ballad over the top. Ronnie running with the dangerous beasts and collecting the first eggs from those poor hens! Ending with them all posing by the front door then a photo posted to their grid about ā€œdreams really do come trueā€ tit šŸ™„

Once a bleep, always a bleep.
the eggs will come from the same place the homegrown tomato came from and thatā€™s the SUPERMARKET šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m not sure if she ever mentioned it, or if we only know because we stalked the planning applicationā€¦..

edit to add actually I think Ronā€™s room is above the conservatory, and the sex chamber is the next one along? They wouldnā€™t be able to put even a Juliette balcony over the conservatory surely?

Edit again sorry šŸ¤£

she did say about the balcony

And it is the next window along.
Plans are here -
ā€œMoving for privacy reasonsā€ šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 15
ā€œMoving for privacy reasonsā€ šŸ™„
To be fair we only found them because we knew the address because a new tattle user posted the Rightmove photo late one night before she announced the move and some of us were still online and did a reverse image search šŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
I was listening to a podcast earlier and although I'm about a year behind on it, they were discussing "home" accounts, and how it annoys them that they show every nook and cranny of their homes...every entry point, layout of the home etc and apparently all of that will invalidate the insurance, which I didn't know! I can't believe she is so stupid showing everything! I thought they were moving from Greyskull because of privacy issues, yet here she is giving a tour of the house and garden and freely admitting when the house is empty! I'd love to be a fly on the wall if she ever had to try and claim on the insurance from a burglary šŸ„“

Reactions: 21
Bet that ā€œschpeshull familyā€ canā€™t wait to move in and centre the fireplace on the wall - even a free* house isnā€™t worth looking at that ridiculous tit for every day

* we all know it isnā€™t free because she will be there constantly, reminding them of her altruistic deed. Iā€™d rather sleep on a bench than be beholden to that bleep.

Reactions: 25
The British Hen WELFARE (???!!!) Trust ....what morons šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø ...Sophie Hinchliffe can barely look after herself properly, never looks after her children, doesn't look after her dog and alpacas properly and sure as tit won't look after rescue hens eitheršŸ˜« like everything else in her life, they'll be used for Instagram stories and /or the sympathy factor when required šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø jeeeeez she's basically a nobody.... why can't anyone say NO to her šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 23
I would wager my 12 week old miniature dashound puppy is walked more than poor Henry :( worst thing is, when he does eventually succumb his death will be milked for all it's worth - everything is content for her!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Inspired by @Olivemaks thread suggestion (and because Iā€™m putting off all the adulting I should be doing today) I re-wrote Aquaā€™s Barbie Girl for the Hinchliffes

Hiya, Sophie
Hi, James
You want to take the shoppers for a ride?
Sure, James
Jump in

I'm a filtered girl, in my ā€˜tend farm world
Look like plastic, it's fantastic
I donā€™t brush my hair and my shoulderā€™s always bare
No imagination, my lifeā€™s a fabrication

Come on, Sopha, says her gopher

I'm a brown hair root girl in a ā€™tend farm world
Dress up in tesco tat, wobbly headboards
GHDs, Iconic, well I love them all
If they pay, and ignore, all the filters

You can touch
You can play
If you say, "I'm always yours" (ooh, oh)

Come on, Sopha, says her gopher (ah ah ah yeah)
Come on, Sopha, says her gopher (ooh oh, ooh oh)

Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please
I take photos with fans but Iā€™ll bend my knees
Come jump in, Hinching friends, let us do it again
Comment on my posts, up my numbers please

You can like
You can share
If you say, "I'm always yours"
You can like
You can share
If you say, "I'm always yours"

Come on, Barbie, let's go party (ah ah ah yeah)

Oh, I'm making so much money
Well, Sophie, we are just getting started
Oh, Woo Hoo Ooo, James
I love you šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Actually Soph you are wrong about it not being an AD - you can still see your range of overpriced garden furniture in the post!

With all the freebies in her house, sheā€™s probably going to have to declare AD in every post just to cover herself šŸ˜‰
That ā€œorangeryā€ looks very much like a conservatory to me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No sarcasm here (for a change)
I really hope she does a before/after reel. Loads of bragging, pages and pages of ads. Maybe then the sheep will wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m absolutely staggered that theyā€™ve let her re-home hens. Staggered. How does she pull the wool over peoples eyes? How? I donā€™t get how sheā€™s so untouchable.

Reactions: 20
That conservatory must have cost a fortune. I've had a quote for 26k for a 5x3m solid roof conservatory. Solid oak frames are so expensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ah Sophie, if youā€™re trying to be upmarket with your decor, youā€™ve failed again. Bespoke kitchens should be hand painted, not sprayed. Itā€™s the slightly imperfect finish that marks it as bespoke.

Personally speaking, our painted kitchen is a lot less durable than our cheaper, sprayed old kitchen, chips and stains more easily and is prone to marking when you clean it. But hey, itā€™s what my husband wanted so I stifle my laughter as he goes round with his wet sponge every evening (that sounds wrong),.

But I know youā€™re all about the showing off so Iā€™m afraid Bradley has missed the mark yet again. Your joinery is substandard too.

Anyway, onto more important topics, I canā€™t believe she shares Henry in that state. He has rolls and rolls of fat.

Reactions: 25
Iā€™m absolutely staggered that theyā€™ve let her re-home hens. Staggered. How does she pull the wool over peoples eyes? How? I donā€™t get how sheā€™s so untouchable.
Thereā€™s so much behind the scenes she just hasnā€™t shown as yet.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.