Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more you look, the more things you see that are off.

The opening in the garden wall doesn’t line up with the conservatory.

It doen’t sit in the centre of the upstairs windows etc

We should play a game of ‘whats wrong with the conservatory’ 😂

If it’s just a juliette balcony, it just means doors opening in to the bedroom with a railing in front.
(& @anniemouse)

I’ve just looked at the plans, the balcony isn’t above the orangery - that must be Ron’s room.

The next windows along are for Romeo and Juliet

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Of course she got a popcorn machine the showy new money mare. Who the duck eats so much popcorn they need their own machine? Oh right, no one.
Ok, so I admit that I probably do eat enough popcorn to warrant getting my own machine (it's not unheard of for me to leave the cinema in the middle of a film to buy a second large popcorn because I have already eaten the first large popcorn!) but how does a retro 1950s bright red popcorn machine fit in with the aesthetic of her Edwardian drawing room complete with antique books and brass candlesticks? Does she realise that whilst "vintage", "antique" and "retro" all relate to "old stuff" they do not necessarily relate to the same period in history?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Some good comments on the MHMMDI page, most are in agreement with us on her lusting after the builders and it would be unacceptable if it was Jamie and women. Quite a few are actually saying she’s unrelatable so hopefully a few more sheep will no longer be fleeced 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Soph posted and said it's just the windows & roof and that's next week. They was never due there today. I think inch is just trying to be funny but fails everytime.
Yeah that humour flew straight over my head but you are correct 😂

Reactions: 10
Blessed Father James needs to remember Sirius Black quote ““If you want to know what a man’s like, take a look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” Never mind backing his smutty wife up wouldn’t believe it’s 2022.

Reactions: 21
Could today be Lennies birthday party? Might have already been said..but she said lots of family over and getting her posh crisps out?? 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Blessed Father James needs to remember Sirius Black quote ““If you want to know what a man’s like, take a look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” Never mind backing his smutty wife up wouldn’t believe it’s 2022.
She's quite possibly had more pricks than a second hand dart board in her formative years! 🎯🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s done me, just as I thought she couldn’t get any worse, that poor little soul. “No Ron don’t do that” how about tell him when he’s playing nicely & reinforce his good behaviour rather than giggling like a child & laughing at him, then he knows what good behaviour is. If he is getting rough it’s because he’s bored with you sticking a phone in his face trying to get the “right” shot.

Jesus christ she's literally flooding her underwear, I'm embarrassed for her. I'm sorry but you can just tell she's had her leg over a few times before meeting Jamie.
It'll be like throwing a sausage down an alley.

She's being so disrespectful towards her own husband. It's not even funny.
Gammon alley like a wizards sleeve

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glad she’s on another day off today.

I’ve built a trampoline 💪🏻 which has won me serious mum points!

Eldest is off to a sleepover tonight so I hope Soph treats us to a Eurovision live for some entertainment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The innocent, faaamileee orientated, blesssched, laaarved up "couple goals" is a nothing but a bleeping façade - anyone intelligent enough to see through their vile scam & call them out is immediately dismissed & blocked 🚫
They KNOW what and who they really are! They KNOW we are right & can't face it, bury their dumb heads in the alpaca sand then call Troll! 🤪

• Heart
Deeply uncomfortable at Jamie's use of the term 'blessed'. Are affiliate links and brand partnerships an act of God now? Is Sophie the chosen one? Has he not realised the glow in the sky above Maldon isn't a mystical star, it's a radioactive glow from their chemical farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Deeply uncomfortable at Jamie's use of the term 'blessed'. Are affiliate links and brand partnerships an act of God now? Is Sophie the chosen one? Has he not realised the glow in the sky above Maldon isn't a mystical star, it's a radioactive glow from their chemical farm.
I think it’s for our benefit, he really wanted to say blessed be

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s all the pine bog cleaner in their private drainage

Reactions: 11
Why is she making a big deal of ‘family’coming over anyway. Mummy and daddy are constantly glued to her side anyway not to mention the niece. I seen my in laws last week for the first time since before Christmas,I see my parents for an hour if that every couple of weeks maybe.
Honestly for a grown woman she’s pathetic

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.