Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hinch Farm here we come” though anyone would think her tend bestie has wedding photos to share today.
Pollyanna needs to get those bingo counters ready as we’ll all be calling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She really doesn’t understand the concept of walking a dog does she? Letting him wander round the back garden is not the same as taking him for a walk you lazy cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1469051

Hideous English aside - does she mean the slightly bigger garden that he’s sometimes allowed to wander around? Because he sure as tit doesn’t get walked.
Oh my bleeping days 🤦🏼‍♀️ there are primary school aged children with better grammar than this ficko 🙄 oh and just to add Sophie Its NOT A FARMMMMMM and you NEVER walk your dog 🔊🔊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The rolls on the dogs neck 😕 Hes giving Jamie short for James a run for his money there!

Also the orangery looks shiiite

Reactions: 22
Do you know I couldn't care less about her move to Hinch bloody Farm, she has dragged it out far too long. It's boring now and just one big brag fest

Reactions: 23
The orangery looks like it’s still being built. I can’t believe that’s it finished. How disappointing. I’d be happy to admit if it looked nice, but it looks like absolute shite. If that makes sense?

• Haha
No bleeping way.
BHWT need their heads checking.

How has she been approved when she doesn’t even have the housing set up yet??

Reactions: 24
So the huns are using her voice over on their reels. If you click the sound it shows 14 other vidoes 🤢
Obviously we keep things here on tattle but someone could, if they wanted, reuse the audio but with clips of the #FacesOfHinch 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure they have been moved in a long time already, remember the vulva resin drive has only just been done.

Surely the #ad Pickfords van will need to be seen on the #ad resin driveway as part of the Hinch not a farm moving in reel.

I’m sure our locals @Spacedman and maybe @Wize Owl (I don’t think it was @Pumpkins1506 ?) said it was only finished in the last week or so?
I wasn't sure if it was being finished or started,the lads were digging up between the gate and road about a fortnight ago.

Reactions: 10
Somebody's been reading Tattle again. Favourite place for walks 😂🤣😂
Yeah - his back garden at Freebie Farm is his favourite walking place! 😞 Poor Henry .. and I bet he’s only allowed to run around when the alpacas are in their shelter area.

We have a garden (slightly larger than Soph’s but NO alpacas or fenced off areas), and our dog enjoys running around it playing chase the ball, but she loves her pavement walks and walks in the woods etc which give her new scents and experiences. She’s also off to the beach next week. Poor Henry doesn’t have much stimulus. She’ll be walking him round the kids playroom on a ‘woodland’ walk soon, mark my words 😂

I'm not convinced that dog will still be alive by the time she finally moves 😭

Sophie you are a cruel and vile human being. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ. They are moving a few streets away, the walking routes for the dog will be the same as they have always been.

Tell us you don’t walk your dog without saying it Soph.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.