Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That conservatory must have cost a fortune. I've had a quote for 26k for a 5x3m solid roof conservatory. Solid oak frames are so expensive.
Our neighbours is a solid oak conservatory, not too big and with the glazing and ironware it was just shy of £60k. It's nowhere near the size of that, and we're not paying southern premiums.
Also, theirs took months to build because with a solid oak frame on top, you have to complete the brickwork and then re measure to ensure the bespoke frames fit. It would never have been done as quick as she reckoned hers was if it's anywhere near a decent company.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The British Hen WELFARE (???!!!) Trust ....what morons 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ ...Sophie Hinchliffe can barely look after herself properly, never looks after her children, doesn't look after her dog and alpacas properly and sure as tit won't look after rescue hens either😫 like everything else in her life, they'll be used for Instagram stories and /or the sympathy factor when required 🤷🏼‍♀️ jeeeeez she's basically a nobody.... why can't anyone say NO to her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Couldn't cope with 2 goldfish

Reactions: 25
How have I never seen these vests before!!!! Where can I find these please?! Any other useful things please let me know 😂

On topic - her tesco range is shite
The normal ones you can take off down baby’s body in the event of a poonami if you don’t want to go up and over their head!

(my biggest love is cloth nappies though, no poonamis ever ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agri-tattlers, don't hens bring rats?
Imagine a glorious vision of their furry bodies swarming all over Notafarm, gnawing happily on the wooden conservatory !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The orangery was started In the winter. The Birch trees in pots are bare when she starts the foundations. Her time line is skewed. It was completed a while ago.
7 months for an orangery is Lonnngggg. She’s manipulated the timeline.

Reactions: 36
I was listening to a podcast earlier and although I'm about a year behind on it, they were discussing "home" accounts, and how it annoys them that they show every nook and cranny of their homes...every entry point, layout of the home etc and apparently all of that will invalidate the insurance, which I didn't know! I can't believe she is so stupid showing everything! I thought they were moving from Greyskull because of privacy issues, yet here she is giving a tour of the house and garden and freely admitting when the house is empty! I'd love to be a fly on the wall if she ever had to try and claim on the insurance from a burglary 🥴
If that's right then I find that really funny, because she even showed where her security cameras were in her lame attempt at convincing the thick as duck remaining sheep that she was moving for privacy reasons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I’m not the only one now awaiting some big announcement/ad following that reel. We know her game……
She’s desperate to seem relatable for the first day in hinch notafarm. Remember I’m just little old Sophe guys,just like you 😣
She is the most fake person on insta, she can’t even do her ads without a filter on and has the cheek to be telling everyone to be themselves.
How people still fall for it all blows my tiny mind

The orangery was started In the winter. The Birch trees in pots are bare when she starts the foundations. Her time line is skewed. It was completed a while ago.
7 months for an orangery is Lonnngggg. She’s manipulated the timeline.
Brings back sweet memories of the Astro 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so angry at her posts! Stupid ignorant Raggy haired bleep .. I need time out from this bullshit !!

Reactions: 15
Imagine a glorious vision of their furry bodies swarming all over Notafarm, gnawing happily on the wooden conservatory !
I do wonder if that’s why the boot room hasn’t been seen again, maybe the rats have taken it over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The normal ones you can take off down baby’s body in the event of a poonami if you don’t want to go up and over their head!

(my biggest love is cloth nappies though, no poonamis ever ❤)
Off topic but I need cloth nappy tips - I want to use them but they look so bulky 😬 bubba is due October so hoping to use them after getting my head round the rest of it 🙈

To stay on topic I wonder if she will await till a ‘morning’ to announce her move as to how it’s her ‘first’ time waking up in that house with the boys and Hennerz and showing their new morning routine?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd be surprised if there aren't already rats due to the alpacas. But chickens do bring them more because they're messy eaters and spread food everywhere. Which is why you have to clean them at least once a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Am re-thinking my new residents of greyskulls theory.
Sam is selling furniture on a local site🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
No sarcasm here (for a change)
I really hope she does a before/after reel. Loads of bragging, pages and pages of ads. Maybe then the sheep will wake up.
They’ll be too blinded by their tears of happiness because she soooooo deserves it and they’re sooooooo proud of her

🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on Stace upload the unfiltered pics of hunch I wanna see what the con woman actually looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.