Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My second fave thing to share after the bingo 🤣
Seeing James the Rat has reminded me about the kids TV show “James the Cat” more to the point the theme tune. It adapts perfectly for James the Rat...

🎵 (Probably should have done a video 😂)

My names James, James the Rat,
I have fame, money and all of that.
Here I am, surrounded by tat,
Buying bots and telling lies,
James the Rat 🐀🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cleaned the bench today did you Hinch? 😂😂

Can you explain why there’s no screw holes from where you attached that stupid sign 🙄

No style, no morals, no personality, no job, no common sense and clearly no brain!

Try harder you imbecile!!!

#onceatwatalwaysatwat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Cleaned the bench today did you Hinch? 😂😂

Can you explain why there’s no screw holes from where you attached that stupid sign 🙄

No style, no morals, no personality, no job, no common sense and clearly no brain!

Try harder you imbecile!!!

#onceatwatalwaysatwat
Yes whose got the original with the hinch farm sign side by side with today. Pre records BORIN G

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not the “Handsomes” BS again...Give it up Sopha, it’s so 2018

🙄Sighhhhhhhhhh

Reactions: 28
Interestingly I didn't actually suggest they give mattresses to good causes...but that appears to be the best response for all to C&P!
I was literally just wondering if they’d tailor the response for people who didn’t say that…I guess not! Shows they aren’t actually reading the messages, sadly.

The way she words things gives me the ick. Who the duck refers to a bar as beautiful?

Just say if someone gave me the choice of going to a bar or jet washing my bench, I'd choose to jet wash the bench. Why does she have to add beautiful?

bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is it suddenly everyone is tagging hunch in things like she suddenly has friends? Has she been doing the sympathy bs to them so they feel sorry for her and have to involve her in absolutely everything! The whole uk hen do with everyone tagging her but no pics is still bizarre

Reactions: 21
She is mocking us, when Janine posted a video of her having her morning tea and biscuits one of us mentions orla. What a coincidence orla makes an appearance today.
A coincidence because she doesn't come on here 🙄
Interesting she says "fake tree" wasnt orla real? Or am i so used to being gaslit by her im doubting my sanity 😂😂😂

I see what the poster who said she feels awkward because hinch is mentally ill means, it is starting to feel a bit like making fun of someone with a genuine learning disability. But thats what she wants to protray isnt it, helpless innocent soph. Made evident by the calculation of brag, ad, duck up, pity post, repeat.

Reactions: 32
So let me get this straight. In the last 2weeks or so we have seen Sopha brag about being gifted a driveway, carpets, sofas and now a dog mattress, none of which come cheap.
TONE DEAF!
Does she understand just how long it would take some of her followers to save up for such items?
Unrelatable, entitled, spoiled, neglectful mum, tit wife.......I have my feet firmly wedged here for #MrsHinchIsOver, sooner the better!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is the recorder copying love island? I don’t watch it but after mentioning a recorder a clip of love island popped up on my socials 😂

She’s usually one to copy so wouldn’t be surprised

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I think Mrs Hinch behaves the way she does due to lack of PR training. She’s not a professional celeb. SS has had media and PR training since she was in pop idol or whatever it is. Hinch doesn’t know how she is perceived to others hence looking like a complete cock all the time. Not saying she’s not a scam artist, almost every influencer out there is. But she’s just woefully bad at her PR.
Agree. Solomon is a media.pro, I know she's as lying and calculated as Hinch but she pulls it off. She knows her brief and she runs with it. She took what Hinch does and she does it so much better. Solomon has been around the media industry for what 15 years now, she virtually grew up with it. Hinch will only ever be an Insta hun because she is incapable of doing what Stacey does. Her stories show that perfectly. Every single time Hinch gets herself in trouble, up pops Stacey. Hinch gets gifted a bed, greedily accepts it for fat dog. Stacey gets gifted a load of furniture, gives it to charity. Stacey's stories have a point to them, usually leading to an end goal which draws people in, Hinchs are random, unrelated, braggy and chavvy. You just don't cut it Hinch, time to give it up

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Really really really hope that one of the websites picks up on the dog mattress story!!!

Reactions: 27
Yep, Hinch's bumchum Miss Greedy got one a few weeks ago too and did the same thing. 🙄
The Radford family got some flack too with their Emma mattresses for the kids. Grabby Sue is as bad as Hinch…

I don't know the last time I were able to sit alone on the sofa having time to myself without my toddler running in wanting attention, especially if i had a bloody recorder my 2yr old would be right in on that wanting to try and make music herself. Never known such an absent mother she should be ashamed. And why the duck is jimbob encouraging her ridiculously childlike behaviour?! A child playing a recorder at their school show is 'cute' not a grown woman on her lonesome in her 30s.
Any parent with children in the house would not be able to sit on their own on the sofa and play a fecking recorder…… Shes got no idea about the real world, no wonder she’s a fan of Disney filters, she lives in a Disney movie….

Interesting she says "fake tree" wasnt orla real? Or am i so used to being gaslit by her im doubting my sanity 😂😂😂

I see what the poster who said she feels awkward because hinch is mentally ill means, it is starting to feel a bit like making fun of someone with a genuine learning disability. But thats what she wants to protray isnt it, helpless innocent soph. Made evident by the calculation of brag, ad, duck up, pity post, repeat.
I'm sure she bought two, real Orla and fake Orla. But she kept real Orla indoor and fake Orla outside 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really really really hope that one of the websites picks up on the dog mattress story!!!
Emma have stopped commenting on their Instagram post but there's 12 negative comments now which they've left up🤣🤣🤣and hinch has apparently read them🤭🤭🤭🤭

I remember that too. It made no sense back then just as it makes no sense now either 😂
Oh I remember she bought 2 from the local garden centre and put orla inside the corner and we never saw where the other one went🤣🤣

Brad the Cad has obviously been inspired by Pallet Projects🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t see anything about Hinch on the Emma UK Instagram grid, nothing on stories either, can anyone else still see it?

Reactions: 6
I can’t see anything about Hinch on the Emma UK Instagram grid, nothing on stories either, can anyone else still see it?
Yes 2nd grid picture down there were 12 comments 5 minutes ago

From the 21st July

Lots of comments on Twitter , people raging about Emna🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.