Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m living in hope that the photographer is a nusty hen and has been less fussy with editing any Hinch photos.
I think it’s the same photographer who did her pregnancy photo shoot for Lennie so no morals as that was done during a lockdown

Reactions: 25
She ordered the world's smallest violin but there was a cock up with the delivery and she received a recorder by mistake
To match the smallest sewing machine and the smallest house for the silvanian family.

Ss is trolling hinch, we are all disgusted how millionaire hinch is being gifted a mattress and bedding and she decides to use it for her dog, and here is SS gifted stuff for her wedding but the huge difference is SS pays it forward.

Hinch open your eyes, rather than sulking and being poor old me, I'm harmless playing my recorder, do something proactive.... be kind to others less fortunate.
Ss got it given her wedding must have cost peanuts because she is so tight. If she wanted it she would have kept it all but no point storing it so she gave it back. Who knew when she was in IKEA all those times it was an ad ie date night and she was working with IKEA so she's not whiter than white. She's just pretending she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think some broke the rules then because missgreedyguts replies to hinch saying pics are pending, they must just be waiting for the OK from trollomon to share them. Or maybe greedy stole them she has got form 🤣🤣
Think she meant from the photo booth at the wedding , the ones where it actually takes the picture as you dress up in daft hats big sunglasses etc

Reactions: 14
When you read this story, you realise just how selfish and greedy Mrs Hinch really is - that’s the REAL Mrs Hinch. She may have deleted her post commenting about her dog sleeping in the new bed complete with gifted Emma mattress and duvet set, but we know that he does have his own bedroom - not a dog bed - an actual bed! And yet there are so many children without a bed 😞 I really hope a tabloid runs a story exposing both Mrs Hinch and Emma Sleep - they don’t deserve good PR for this latest stunt. It’s truly sickened me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When you read this story, you realise just how selfish and greedy Mrs Hinch really is - that’s the REAL Mrs Hinch. She may have deleted her post commenting about her dog sleeping in the new bed complete with gifted Emma mattress and duvet set, but we know that he does have his own bedroom - not a dog bed - an actual bed! And yet there are so many children without a bed 😞 I really hope a tabloid runs a story exposing both Mrs Hinch and Emma Sleep - they don’t deserve good PR for this latest stunt. It’s truly sickened me.

God this story just breaks my heart 😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Send a complaint to gleam futures! I did, I am absolutely sickened by how much she’s been gifted and isn’t even remotely grateful for. The mattress sent me into a rage I didn’t even know I was capable of!
I honestly don't think they'd do anything. Sophie obviously thinks she's invincible and I imagine incredibly stubborn. Even if they'd give her advice, she'd do what she wanted.

Reactions: 22
I’m very KTTP but here’s some photographic evidence of the whole bench debacle.
image 1 - grid post when they got the keys which is allegedly October 26th.
Image 2 - from her initial house montage
Image 3 - from her jet wash that she posted yesterday. No hinch farm plaque. Odd.
Pee-record or all the signs have fallen off since she attached them with pritt-stick. Or, seeing as Gepetto is AWOL maybe she’s torn them all down not wishing to credit him for anything anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got exactly the same reply but sadly for them I hadn’t made any suggestions so they copy and pasted themselves even further down my tit list.
I noticed that too! Most of us didn’t ‘suggest they make a donation’, we simply said it’s insensitive that they’re giving it to Hinch when kids are going without…

Reactions: 17
I'm hoping they've admitted they're living there by that point because I genuinely can't see how they would be looking after chickens not living there. Alpacas are one thing but chickens as well? Quit the bullshit Hunch and just admit you moved a fortnight ago.

Reactions: 37
I've just sent Emma an email as well ...I'm sharing the heck out of this today as I'm sick of her greedy money grabbing ways when some families are struggling to feed Thier children and give them a safe place to sleep

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.