Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the papers don't call her out on her tit because of her 'tend MH, they either don't want another CF on their hands so leave her alone or she's not worth the ink.

This always happens when she fucks up, Jamie damage controls the situation by slyly filming her appearing to be bat tit crazy.

She would rather play like a youngster on the crusty sofa than entertain her children, Why didn't she sit and play in front of them like any average parent? Sad witch.

View attachment 1456414
The wall in the reflection in the mirror is looking different. Wasn't it grey? Is it a deep greeny colour or just my eyes?

Reactions: 5
Just a thought Soph, since we know you’re reading here - do your best to hit a ‘bum note’ with that recorder won’t you. ATV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Mrs Hinch behaves the way she does due to lack of PR training. She’s not a professional celeb. SS has had media and PR training since she was in pop idol or whatever it is. Hinch doesn’t know how she is perceived to others hence looking like a complete cock all the time. Not saying she’s not a scam artist, almost every influencer out there is. But she’s just woefully bad at her PR.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Mrs Hinch behaves the way she does due to lack of PR training. She’s not a professional celeb. SS has had media and PR training since she was in pop idol or whatever it is. Hinch doesn’t know how she is perceived to others hence looking like a complete cock all the time. Not saying she’s not a scam artist, almost every influencer out there is. But she’s just woefully bad at her PR.
I'd agree but she told us way before covid thst she'd had some training. Obviously a c- student🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where's the Hinch Farm plaque gone from the bench? Thought she added one when they bought it...the pic with the boys sitting on it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Perhaps she’s been influenced by the Pied Piper of Hamelin, trying to keep the rats of Llama Lodge under control using the recorder….the likeness is uncanny 🤭

View attachment 1456585
I’m sorry, I can’t recall who’s responsible for this work of art, but crediting you, nusty hen 🐔xx
My second fave thing to share after the bingo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, today has been a total shitshow and I'm here for it 😆 I also messaged Emma and got their copy and paste response but, power in numbers. Fistbump 👊🏻💥
The woe is me, playing recorder on her own on the sofa was the icing on the cake. The thing is, she just digs herself into these holes. Can't blame TrOlLz for your massive clangers Hinch.

Anyways fab weekend all. I wonder if she'll have moved by Monday...... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She should become a jet washing page that’s the first story in years I haven’t skipped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she think she's the Pied Piper of Maldon now she's got a recorder? Fuckwit.
The sheep will slowly make their way up her driveway whilst in a trance and chanting, "Hinch, Hinch, we love Hinch." I'd slap them in to next week even before they got to the gate if that was me.

View attachment 1456383
When I'm doing my extra long shift on Sunday and my arthritis is killing me I'll think of Sophie Rose working so hard playing her recorder and thank my lucky stars I'm not sitting on a huge couch working my fingers to the bone playing a cunting recorder 🤬😡 she's delusional

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Companies have got to wise up. It looks incredibly bad for them when they gift already wealthy people stuff they can afford. Especially at a time like this.
Unfortunately with ads on social media becoming more lucrative then ads on TV, it will continue.
The thing is they miss a trick. Why not let them advertise and say we’ll pay you x amount and then please donate to a charity or do a give away as it’s bad for business gifting stuff to privileged people. Or at the least gift to the influencer and give one extra for them to give away to someone less fortunate!!

Reactions: 28
Nope. Just nope. How sad is this person to even say that. A home and house move on the Internet is more exciting than her own experience of moving? What the duck.

View attachment 1456498
It’s absolutely embarrassing that people actually write this shite, like come on, like and love your own home, don’t obsess to want to be her as you’ll never be her, it’s shocking how much these people believe saying tit like that will make them besties. Christ

Reactions: 25
Well, today has been a total shitshow and I'm here for it 😆 I also messaged Emma and got their copy and paste response but, power in numbers. Fistbump 👊🏻💥
The woe is me, playing recorder on her own on the sofa was the icing on the cake. The thing is, she just digs herself into these holes. Can't blame TrOlLz for your massive clangers Hinch.

Anyways fab weekend all. I wonder if she'll have moved by Monday...... 😂😂😂
I absolutely put on a full on complaint to gleam futures!

Reactions: 19
It was the interior design company doing the playroom (The Modern Nursery) who appeared to have stolen some design inspo from a small business. They used a pic off their Instagram and the small business posted about it.
That’s absolutely awful! Means they stole inspiration for a lot of nursery’s then? It’s exactly the same as every other ‘the modern nursery’ they have done

Reactions: 17
She is, but I think her main issue is that she can’t take feedback. She reads on here and if she just kept her cool, read it all quietly and made some notes she could seriously up her game. But all she sees here is people disagreeing with her and throws a strop, she never stops to think they have a point.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't know the last time I were able to sit alone on the sofa having time to myself without my toddler running in wanting attention, especially if i had a bloody recorder my 2yr old would be right in on that wanting to try and make music herself. Never known such an absent mother she should be ashamed. And why the duck is jimbob encouraging her ridiculously childlike behaviour?! A child playing a recorder at their school show is 'cute' not a grown woman on her lonesome in her 30s.
Yep know that feeling lol my 13 month old will not for all the messing I do eat weetabix in her high chair, covers her mouth and snatches the spoon like it’s poisoned 😂 however if I sit on the sofa with my own she comes and stands, mouth wide open in front of me and eat the lot- she even like to come in the bathroom with me and you what I wouldn’t have it any other way. The way hinch is with those boys is so bleeping sad they’re like little props, quick video for the gram and then back to Jamie. She’s an absolute disgrace.
My lads need new mattresses I’ve been saving since December (the washing machine died so dipped in for that a couple of months back) was considering Emma ones- mist definitely won’t be now and emailed them that, I know they don’t care but still had to get it off my chest lol worst thing is if she doesn’t start walking Henry and starts feeding him you know like an actual dog, the poor fat fucker will be too obese with hip problems to jump up onto his ridiculous bed.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.