Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been said but if the Emma mattress is for the spare room what are they going to use? no way is she bringing her old onewonder if she's been gifted another from some where else

Reactions: 7
Been out all evening and only just catching up now - it looks like I got the same generic message back as everyone else from Emma. It’ll be interesting to see if/what they reply to this or if they just ignore it, given the shitstorm which as ensued from it. Drama literally follows her around everywhere, doesn’t it!

EAEAA2C1-C674-445D-BFD1-F39F02CE8CB4.png

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did she say JULY was the move in month, I can't remember. If she did that means it's got to be this weekend as it's August on Monday. Mind you, she's said it's imminent for so long I don't even know anymore 🤪
She didn’t say July of which year though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why has she put a filter on that bedroom. Why didn’t she just paint it that colour if that’s what she likes, she baffles me

Reactions: 29
Her playing that recorder is so strange for so many reasons. Where are her children. Any child would be all over that and if they are in bed surely blowing a recorder will wake them.

Reactions: 42
These threads move so quickly! I usually react to the recaps, but had to share this. I can't sleep, so was finishing off some work. I use this plug-in called momentum to 'inspire me' /beat procrastination. This is today's 'inspiring landscape' 😂 (and it won't go: no matter how many times I refresh or change tabs)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In Soph’s case there nothing like a quick blast of Lord Of The Dance to handle a difficult situation……..

DD689A67-7B91-4D5F-827C-66E1CD29A80C.jpeg

I also think she’s trying to send her incredible sheeple to sleep like Mr Tumnus did to Lucy in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. She’ll be hoping that when they wake up the whole mattress debacle would have vanished like the Hinch Farm bench plaque.

4EF90C54-96EB-4A10-9FD0-6C5B216E2424.jpeg

Edited for typo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So let me get this straight. In the last 2weeks or so we have seen Sopha brag about being gifted a driveway, carpets, sofas and now a dog mattress, none of which come cheap.
TONE DEAF!
Does she understand just how long it would take some of her followers to save up for such items?
Unrelatable, entitled, spoiled, neglectful mum, tit wife.......I have my feet firmly wedged here for #MrsHinchIsOver, sooner the better!
Send a complaint to gleam futures! I did, I am absolutely sickened by how much she’s been gifted and isn’t even remotely grateful for. The mattress sent me into a rage I didn’t even know I was capable of!

Reactions: 29
I'm just catching up on the whole Emma Dog Bed carry on! It's absolutely disgusting, even more so that they are just doing a copy paste on all replies. That just shows they give even less of a duck than she does !

I get why these companies gift things to influencer's....IF said person is actually going to use it ,review it etc...but this stupid witch just brags that her fat dog will be using it!!

• Heart
Morning all, had a dream last night that Hinch was filmed singing, next to whoever sang at SS wedding but she'd basically barged her way onto the stage and was really awful 😭 I can still hear it now 🤣

Anyway, I don't think we'll get any exciting photos of her in the wild, as SS said, no phones were allowed so there will only be the doctored ones from the professional photographer. I'm not getting my hopes up anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yup I came to say I'm sure she did a story about the bench when she got the keys..and how she cleaned it down ....she's a boring bastard
I’m very KTTP but here’s some photographic evidence of the whole bench debacle.
image 1 - grid post when they got the keys which is allegedly October 26th.
Image 2 - from her initial house montage
Image 3 - from her jet wash that she posted yesterday. No hinch farm plaque. Odd.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Likely that trauma during childhood means she regresses to that point / age when she is stressed as her mind’s defence mechanism.
I experienced trauma as a child and teen. I have 2 wonderful sons, a good marriage and a good job……I don’t believe a bleeping word/thing she does. All an act!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Morning all, had a dream last night that Hinch was filmed singing, next to whoever sang at SS wedding but she'd basically barged her way onto the stage and was really awful 😭 I can still hear it now 🤣

Anyway, I don't think we'll get any exciting photos of her in the wild, as SS said, no phones were allowed so there will only be the doctored ones from the professional photographer. I'm not getting my hopes up anyway.
I’m living in hope that the photographer is a nusty hen and has been less fussy with editing any Hinch photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she think she's the Pied Piper of Maldon now she's got a recorder? Fuckwit.
The sheep will slowly make their way up her driveway whilst in a trance and chanting, "Hinch, Hinch, we love Hinch." I'd slap them in to next week even before they got to the gate if that was me.

View attachment 1456383
I don't know how she can bear sunglasses on her head all day inside they give me migraine.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.