Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it's a goodnight from the dog and not a 'feel good' quote...don't know what's worse to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omfg 😳 at work all day and major tit kicks off
Disgusted with Emma for gifting a mattress to the beggiest, braggiest, bitchiest influencer out there and even more disgusted that said influencer accepted it with grabby, greedy delight 🤢🤢🤢

Playing the innocent cutesy ickle Sophie "playing the recorder" card later after the inevitable tit hit the fan too was very shrewd 😡😡😡 she really thinks she's untouchable doesn't she ...MH is her go to shield 🛡 sickening, absolutely sickening

Oh ....and as for inch ...What a bleeping grade A prick

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So it’s a goodnight from Henry is it…seriously, if she spent less time trying to give Tattle the middle finger and focused her account, she would be raking it in - even more than she already is!

Hope he’s comfy on his £400 mattress…

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg i am literally catching up with Corrie, see this and here's Audrey in the pub with Sarah, will never look at Audrey in same way again. I know it's been said numerous times about the likeness but actually seeing Auds on TV and this post together had me 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Reactions: 25
Your sarcasm is not lost on us Sofa, little miss innocent playing her recorder 🙄

'Dance, then, wherever you may be,
I am the Lord of the Dance, said he,
And I'll lead you all, wherever you may be,
And I'll lead you all in the Dance, said he
'

Don't forget this part Soph 😘

I danced on a Friday
When the sky turned black
It's hard to dance
With the devil on your back.
This has just made my day 😂😂 you bet I sang it in my head as I read it too

Reactions: 12
This is what I can find in her highlights. Can’t find the bench actually being cleaned, though it’s on the board.
1ECC6B4B-E70A-4C8C-9615-61045FD35B67.png
0FF6ED2A-ACC6-448F-86B4-AA5C7572B792.png

Reactions: 16
I think the papers don't call her out on her tit because of her 'tend MH, they either don't want another CF on their hands so leave her alone or she's not worth the ink.

This always happens when she fucks up, Jamie damage controls the situation by slyly filming her appearing to be bat tit crazy.

She would rather play like a youngster on the crusty sofa than entertain her children, Why didn't she sit and play in front of them like any average parent? Sad witch.

View attachment 1456414
Have they painted that wall in the mirror?? Looks almost green!

Reactions: 5
Sorry but this is not very inviting, what an uncomfortable looking bed and bedroom 🤣🤣🤣 get back to grey hinch! It was all you were ever good for. 😩😩😩
It just looks like an air bnb room, neat but… meh.
No life, all greige so nobody gets offended

Reactions: 11
This has just made my day 😂😂 you bet I sang it in my head as I read it too
Brings back memories of morning assemblies in primary school. 😊 We had a very enthusiastic teacher who always made us emphasise 'with the devil on your back' 🤣
I aim to be the 'devil' on Slotha's back.👿🤣

Reactions: 13
Nothing against dogs, but I am so bleeping sick of seeing her dog 😂

Reactions: 16
How long does is usually take for wedding photos to come back these days?

Sopha will be moving on that exact date.

The crem's bench looks much better too. Well done Sophie Rose

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.