Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice choice of music over the bench clean Sloth.

🎼 'Love me or let me go' 🎶

1. I'm never going to love you. You're way too nasty, greedy and spiteful for me.
2. I'm never going to stop commenting until I see your bankruptcy publicised in every tabloid newspaper.
ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder how long until she feels the need to totally re do the garden and get landscapers in? She can’t leave anything along and always need some projects on the go.

Reactions: 26
No phones = no filters 😁

So we’ll see the house move when the photos come back then.
She will have had the tit filtered out of her on the official wedding pics. She probably told BestTendFriend that she would only be a bridesmaid if there were no unofficial pics. Imagine the anxiety she’d have with no control! She would be super triggered!

Reactions: 20
I thought Soph just ripped off the design from a small business so I’m interested to see now
It was the interior design company doing the playroom (The Modern Nursery) who appeared to have stolen some design inspo from a small business. They used a pic off their Instagram and the small business posted about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Companies have got to wise up. It looks incredibly bad for them when they gift already wealthy people stuff they can afford. Especially at a time like this.
Unfortunately with ads on social media becoming more lucrative then ads on TV, it will continue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hunch power washing a bench. Riveting content 🥱🥱
Exactly the same as SS when she moved in.

If you want a good example of an iconic advert, which I imagine will be coming up tomorrow morning, I saw an influencer do one today where she actually demonstrated and showed the benefits of the products rather than I just love it!

Reactions: 17
I don't know the last time I were able to sit alone on the sofa having time to myself without my toddler running in wanting attention, especially if i had a bloody recorder my 2yr old would be right in on that wanting to try and make music herself. Never known such an absent mother she should be ashamed. And why the duck is jimbob encouraging her ridiculously childlike behaviour?! A child playing a recorder at their school show is 'cute' not a grown woman on her lonesome in her 30s.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty commenting on the actions of a woman who's clearly mentally unwell.

Why do those around her not see the same?

Is there a disorder where adults regress back to being child like?

And I'm being serious.
Not caught up yet but thus can actually happen if you have had childhood trauma , well that's what my psychotherapist

Likely that trauma during childhood means she regresses to that point / age when she is stressed as her mind’s defence mechanism.
Sorry I just said the same didn't see this

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I was just about to comment on Hinch pointlessly jetwashing her garden bench on the same day that a hosepipe ban was announced in the South East, but then I realised that it was probably filmed in February so it’s irrelevant. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Perhaps she’s been influenced by the Pied Piper of Hamelin, trying to keep the rats of Llama Lodge under control using the recorder….the likeness is uncanny 🤭

3E8778F5-688D-4080-85AD-36F3F52BD151.jpeg

I’m sorry, I can’t recall who’s responsible for this work of art, but crediting you, nusty hen 🐔xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Only just caught up....

I literally have no words for her today, none that are "kind" anyway 🤬.

Do you think if I message Emma and not be as eloquent, it'd be fine??? I don't want to say much apart from, I'm not influenced by their actions.

Honestly.

Influencing shouldnt even be a job.

Reactions: 31
I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty commenting on the actions of a woman who's clearly mentally unwell.

Why do those around her not see the same?

Is there a disorder where adults regress back to being child like?

And I'm being serious.
Mmm I wouldn't say I feel bad cos she's a nasty little bleep herself, it's hard to for sorry for someone like her - look at her booho message she sent someone this morning, for no reason - but she defo has some serous mental health issues and I think it's disgusting that her own family aren't jumping in. And I genuinely, hand of heart hope she gets help. For herself and her children because Ronnie clearly gets the brunt of it. Everyone deserves help. I hope she realises she is unwell, and would benefit hugely from some help.
But, there's a reason for her family not jumping in. Jamie craves being famous (he's not) but he thinks he is - he couldn't possibly get her help, which would mean a long time off Instagram, because that means losing money. He doesn't work, he lives off of his wife.
The stories we've heard, fiddle treat Soph badly - she was manipulative herself - she sounded a witch, she needs to look in the mirror and realise she is probably a big reason her daughter is a younger version of herself and maybe her childhood plays a big part in why Sophie is such a horrible woman now. Something I doubt Fiddle will take responsibility for so she'll just brush it under the rug her daughter probably bought her, and enjoy her money and free holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.