Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, even if the mattress debacle was covered by the press, it would be done as a joke! There's nothing to cling on to because she's always always said Henry VIII has his own bedroom, so it's nothing new!

Henry Hinch treated to a brand new Emma mattress for his bedroom as Mrs Hinch says she'll let him choose šŸ„ŗ

how can a dog choose a bleeping bedroom šŸ¤£ unless she knows which one he'll want because he'll piss up the bed leg šŸ˜…

I've always wondered, does he go all night without any accidents? What if he needs a wee or has a bad tummy? Imagine that all over the carpets šŸ¤¢
Or the new free mattress

Reactions: 14
Did she say JULY was the move in month, I can't remember. If she did that means it's got to be this weekend as it's August on Monday. Mind you, she's said it's imminent for so long I don't even know anymore šŸ¤Ŗ

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Nope. Just nope. How sad is this person to even say that. A home and house move on the Internet is more exciting than her own experience of moving? What the duck.

Screenshot_20220729-203821_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I completely agree with the comments about Henry having a gifted mattress, but Iā€™ve seen at least 4 ā€˜influencersā€™ show off their Emma mattresses in the last few days, stating ā€˜hereā€™s my code just for youā€™ - I really find it annoying when companies just gift stuff so willy-nilly to people that donā€™t even need a new mattress. Such a waste!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Tone deaf again... aren't we heading towards hosepipe bans after the driest July since 1919??

Reactions: 29
I completely agree with the comments about Henry having a gifted mattress, but Iā€™ve seen at least 4 ā€˜influencersā€™ show off their Emma mattresses in the last few days, stating ā€˜hereā€™s my code just for youā€™ - I really find it annoying when companies just gift stuff so willy-nilly to people that donā€™t even need a new mattress. Such a waste!!
Yep, Hinch's bumchum Miss Greedy got one a few weeks ago too and did the same thing. šŸ™„

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sat here vacantly wondering why she didn't jet wash the bench on the grass, to you know...water an alive thing and not water the wall and Henry's piss pebbles. When I actually should be wondering why the duck she's jet washing a bench at all in a high water rate time, a potential hose pipe ban era coming upon the UK AND when we all know she has atleast four (minimum) of outdoor dining, seating and perching sets already that are perfectly fine... She does funny things to my brain, she really does.

Reactions: 32
Iā€™m lost on here tonight Iā€™ve missed so much

She has a interior designer? Are they blind? Did they ā€œstyleā€ the wonky ladder and shove a twig in it? Imagine being an interior designer and being like right we need panelling here and here and here and put some panelling there and oh maybe put some outside toošŸ‘

And she wants to put a fake tree in the play room? Because SHE thinks it will look nice.

Am I right in thinking the dog is getting a full on bed and choice of bedroom then?

I do wonder sometimes if she a parody of her former self? As for the recorder I wish someone would actually get her some help sheā€™s not a well woman at all in such a child like state always looking like she might rock back and forth and cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Guyyyyyysh, Iā€™ve been doing tea and barffffftime for the Owlets (You should try it sometime Sopha with your children instead of faffing around) so Iā€™m a bit Duchess of Cambridge with the recorder horror, OMG and WTF šŸ¤Ŗ

Anyhow, Iā€™m wondering if our lovely @ā˜†MagicRoundaboutā˜† and I might be responsible for Sophaā€™s sudden passion for the recorder šŸ¤”

I think weā€™ve influenced her with our collaboration last Sunday morning ā€œThe Hinch Prayerā€ at The Hinch Cuntry Fete šŸ¤­ There she was Sunday morning, taking it easy after the excitement of tend best bubs wedding, too many appetisers and attempts at the Worm, so she picked up Tattle and was met with none other than Father James šŸ¤­

The answer is NO Sopha, you canā€™t be part of our next service. Sorry hunnnnay but youā€™re just not koind enough to be a part of it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

For those who might have missed itā€¦.. obviously not you Sopha šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Iā€™m lost on here tonight Iā€™ve missed so much

She has a interior designer? Are they blind? Did they ā€œstyleā€ the wonky ladder and shove a twig in it? Imagine being an interior designer and being like right we need panelling here and here and here and put some panelling there and oh maybe put some outside toošŸ‘

And she wants to put a fake tree in the play room? Because SHE thinks it will look nice.

Am I right in thinking the dog is getting a full on bed and choice of bedroom then?

I do wonder sometimes if she a parody of her former self? As for the recorder I wish someone would actually get her some help sheā€™s not a well woman at all in such a child like state always looking like she might rock back and forth and cry.
I watched that designers video. Appt they designed the play room. I dont think she did anything else. I hope not. Sheā€™s failed at her job

Reactions: 25
I think the papers don't call her out on her tit because of her 'tend MH, they either don't want another CF on their hands so leave her alone or she's not worth the ink.

This always happens when she fucks up, Jamie damage controls the situation by slyly filming her appearing to be bat tit crazy.

She would rather play like a youngster on the crusty sofa than entertain her children, Why didn't she sit and play in front of them like any average parent? Sad witch.

View attachment 1456414
2 kids. 2 houses. Ā£2million. No jobā€¦ And THIS is how she decides to spend her time?! Screw loose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Nice filter there Sofa
Her own range of garden furniture in Teschooooo and sheā€™s keeping that bench šŸ¤Ŗ ā€¦.errrrrm, yeah ok Sopha, I mean I wouldnā€˜t try and sit too many bum bums innit on it, looks in danger of collapsing šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I may be way off, but that bench is in the same state as it was when she moved in so I suspect a pre-record. Didn't she do a power wash on it before?

Look at that mark on the back of the bench.

bench 1.png
bench.png

296218298_1469400513523487_3680626760064696004_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.